Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! (3793 Views)

Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Adorable Pictures That Will Make You Want A Baby. / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Shymm3x: 2:25am On Dec 24, 2015
Yieldings:

Shymmex!!! shocked. *Drops her 3 purses and 5 shopping bags and runs to give him a big hug!!!

How are you and how have you been?

Yes, it's me =p. Thank you for the Christmas greetings. How sweet of you. *Gives him another big hug*. Merry Christmas to you too and a happy new year in advance. I hope this year has been a fulfilling, blessed, adventurous yet stress-free one for you. May next year be even better. May it bring you good luck, fortune and much success. Yes, I sent you Christmas & New Year's greetings last year. I'm pretty sure I emailed you but didn't hear back....

You haven't changed. grin

*Hugging my yield passionately* grin lipsrsealed Thanks, luv.

Sorry about that. I seldom check that email address cos I don't reply PMs from random people on NL, unless I see an email alert from someone I've a rapport with on NL, on my profile. And I think I've deleted the handle connected to the email addy. But I'll shout you one of these days from my main email address. You're such a sweetheart. wink

Darn! You keep remixing ya handles like me. Don't tell me I've infected you with the P.diddy remix syndrome virus. Yieldings looks pretty cool and fresh - me likey.

Lol. You know I've to keep the legacy of Malcolm X alive, as a son of Malcolm. The movie "Malcolm X" by Spike Lee changed my life forever and being an "X" syndicate is the only way I can let the legacy of the great one live through me. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me My Artificial Leg Is Bad / Do I Have Any Reason To Be Worried? / Middle Class And Upper Class Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.