Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Is Seun Osewa A God? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Seun Osewa A God? (1041 Views)

Why Is Seun The Owner Of Nairaland Called Lalasticlala? / Seun Osewa A Bigoted Mod Have Removed My Thread Help! / Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun Osewa A God? by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 15, 2015
For like two weeks now i have been so busy with work and studies that i had little or no time for social networking sites.But just this evening after work,i decided to surf nairaland frontpage but noticed that the site is a little bit boring with less 'likes' and reasonable debates.I overlooked it to maybe because of some little issues until when i opened the politics session to see the eyesore of a rule no9 from a supposed educated owner of this site.Who are you to tell matured civilized people what to discuss?And to add salt to injury the abrupt and 'hitleric' manner he ended the thread.I am sorry to say this, i am very disappointed in you Seun!

2 Likes

Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by dammytosh: 2:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Seun mynd_44

Banned mad people made their way back.

Can we block by Ipaddress

So the miserable phone and network would be banned.
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 15, 2015
dammytosh:
Seun mynd_44

Banned mad people made their way back.

Can we block by Ipaddress

So the miserable phone and network would be banned.
Excuse me gentleman, are you in support of the rule no9?
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by dammytosh: 2:43am On Dec 15, 2015
REALKINGSON:
Excuse me gentleman, are you in support of the rule no9?

Yes I am.

Any other question ?

The last time I checked Nairaland.com was owned by Seun.

And the symbol naira is Nigeria.

I av been on this site for 7 years now so don't think I opened an account last month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 15, 2015
dammytosh:

Yes I am.

Any other question ?

The last time I checked Nairaland.com was owned by Seun.

And the symbol naira is Nigeria.

I av been on this site for 7 years now so don't think I opened an account last month.
No bro,the law would've been for people like this myndurmama(i have reported him already) and other tribalists here who incites violence, but for someone who is educated and knows what is freedom of speech of freedom for liberty should not make the act of people discussing and 'promoting' their beliefs a crime.Why do you think stammerers are more often violent?because they can't voice out their mind.Stopping people from discussing their beliefs simply because you have the power only leads to bitterness and violence.And talking about Seun being the owner of the site means you lack business acumen,and i doubt seun has one either.what happened to this business slogan 'customers are always right'?

3 Likes

Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2015
mods sud delete dis nonsense thread jawe abeg
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Drchristian:
mods sud delete dis nonsense thread jawe abeg
deleting this thread will amount to my deactivating my account asap.i have dignity and so far i discusses something reasonable without insults,any mod that deletes this thread is indirectly asking me to leave this site!
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2015
REALKINGSON:
deleting this thread will amount to my deactivating my account asap.i have dignity and so far i discusses something reasonable without insults,any mod that deletes this thread is indirectly asking me to leave this site!
how can ur mission on dis site be solely Biafra?

is not a medium to use to vent ur anger on others that are not ya support.

1 Like

Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by agarawu23(m): 4:55am On Dec 15, 2015
REALKINGSON:
For like two weeks now i have been so busy with work and studies that i had little or no time for social networking sites.But just this evening after work, i decided to surf nairaland frontpage but noticed that the site is a little bit boring with less 'likes' and reasonable debates. I overlooked it to maybe because of some little issues until when i opened the politics session to see the eyesore of a rule no9 from a supposed educated owner of this site.Who are you to tell matured civilized people what to discuss?And to add salt to injury the abrupt and 'hitleric' manner he ended the thread.I am sorry to say this, i am very disappointed in you Seun!
@bolded isn't your point exactly bro, you are a pained biafraan.

Nl will continue to move forward even if thousands leave because of the rule 9 but I doubt the ones who's income base on this forum will stay. (Soldier go soldier cum barracks na the same)

Your gat no point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Rolings: 5:00am On Dec 15, 2015
REALKINGSON:
For like two weeks now i have been so busy with work and studies that i had little or no time for social networking sites.But just this evening after work,i decided to surf nairaland frontpage but noticed that the site is a little bit boring with less 'likes' and reasonable debates.I overlooked it to maybe because of some little issues until when i opened the politics session to see the eyesore of a rule no9 from a supposed educated owner of this site.Who are you to tell matured civilized people what to discuss?And to add salt to injury the abrupt and 'hitleric' manner he ended the thread.I am sorry to say this, i am very disappointed in you Seun!

Before you start the free speech bulls*t, rights comes with responsibility , for you to enjoy your rights you behave responsibly. I don't know know the problem of biafra agitators, a site owner says he don't want you using his site for you agitation and you all start insulting him, asking if he is God, did he ever tell you he is God? I wonder why you all insist you must propagate biafra on nairaland, is it that difficult to build a website? Why didn't nnamdi kanu insist on agitating for biafra on BBC? or on AIT, CHANNELS, OR SILVERBIRD? What could make nnamdi kanu create his own pirate radio I don't see why you ewarriors can't create your website...... Oh I forgot you guys know only how to trade
#TAKEYOURBIAFRAAGITATIONOUTOFNAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Rolings:

If you are so disappointed why do you keep coming back to the site? You don't like the rule, don't come to the site. Before you start the free speech bulls*t, rights comes with responsibility , for you to enjoy your rights you behave responsibly. I don't know know the problem of biafra agitators, a site owner says he don't want you using his site for you agitation and you all start insulting him, asking if he is God, did he ever tell you he is God? I wonder why you all insist you must propagate biafra on nairaland, is it that difficult to build a website? Why didn't nnamdi kanu insist on agitating for biafra on BBC? or on AIT, CHANNELS, OR SILVERBIRD? What could make nnamdi kanu create his own pirate radio I don't see why you ewarriors can't create your website...... Oh I forgot you guys know only how to trade
#TAKEYOURBIAFRAAGITATIONOUTOFNAIRALAND
sorry bro,i will leave and i will do it now.you and Seun should enjoy your nairaland.i reject to be in a forum where a fellow man dictates what i discuss
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by EasternLeopard: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2015
myndurmama:
Mynd.44 nd OAM4.J am here again..

I understand your grievance which is justified

But pipe down and stop the attack

With time, we will get an upper hand.

Just delete all this comment you made and watch how we will win this war without insults.
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Ballmer: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2015
OP if I am Seun I would replied that It is thunder that will strike you dead but since am not OP de do as you like but please note that no Igbo father yours included gave Seun money go built his site so no Igbo boasting beast can tell him what rule to apply on his forum. Every forum as its on rules.You
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by VintageCocktail(m): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Ballmer:
OP if I am Seun I would replied that It is thunder that will strike you dead but since am not OP de do as you like but please note that no Igbo father yours included gave Seun money go built his site so no Igbo boasting beast can tell him what rule to apply on his forum. Every forum as its on rules.You
Sincerely, you people will ruin Seun's business and leave him to the dogs. Use a superior arguments instead of seeing this as an Igbos versus them things. The more you spew fire and brimstone as if you don't care ( because power intoxicates) the more you are ruining his business and making Igbos more innovative to create their own and find means to draw their people out. And remember, no sane person will align with someone who hates or ridicules his brothers cos a time will come when you will be viewed with resentments by some or all.
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by oteneaaron(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2015

Guy, wats ur problem?....uv neen spammng this section since yesterday. Leave Seun alone....if u want to leave...please leave ...stip ipening thread after thread....abi is dat ur mission ....to spam Nairaland now? Av been observing u since d day Seun made those changes.....

Its a big world...and a large webspace, so any other forum can grow..all it takes is more hardwork...and Nairaland has done theirs.....please for the umpteenth time, ....STOP spamming this section.

If you wan leave Nairaland do it for Christ freaking sakes and stop opening thread after thread to advertise your foo..lishness .......good thing Seun has kept mute on this Issue.........

#Peace
Re: Is Seun Osewa A God? by Omotayor123(f): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Epic Response. Oby Ezekwesili Knock Out A Critique On Twitter / Prostitutes Force Customers 2 Drink Private Part Water Over Unpaid Service / Boko Haram Civilian Death Rate: Is The Height Of The Insurgency Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.