Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Moderator, What The Heck ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderator, What The Heck ? (1700 Views)

9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Heroine / Video: 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On He / If You Cant Stand The Heat Then Get The Heck Out Of The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
I was ban in this section for a couple of days simply because i follow the tradition of nairalanders most especially the christians for criticizing Islam, i also follow their part vice versa and my points were preponderate and alarming, i have to be get rid of, osisi who started her campaign years before my arrival to NL freely enjoy her fabrication critics, to my surprise i was ban and threads lock but she was left doing her campaign with gen2guy, to the extent of mocking our Prophet on the illness he die of, am starting a thread in the muslim section with hadiths to refute her bias claim that a woman kill the Prophet.

Moderator , i guess you are a lucky chap because after seeing me been ban and the perpetrators tarnishing islam's image, i was irated, i wanted to seek for your destruction spiritually (not through native doctor but with my secret weapon, some powerful verses) and i will see if ur jesus will come and save you, it will be a lesson to other mod. But to my surprise i was unban, anyway i just urge you to be impartial in your dealing.

The annoying part is i requested for rules and guideline but you neglected me and when i went forward you ban me. If you can't give me a guideline applicable to all memebers, leave me alone.

Have a nice a day
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

The annoying part is i requested for rules and guideline but you neglected me and when i went forward you ban me. If you can't give me a guideline applicable to all memebers, leave me alone.

I believe he may have ignored you because the link to the rules are available for all to see. . . I even posted it for you!

ahonohai:

Seun has given all the injunctions you need here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html cool

Better still you can check here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-143094.0.html

hope it helps grin
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by ttalks(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
grin grin

This Abuzola character is really out of this world.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by muhsin(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
@Abuzola,

Cool down, brother. Remember the saying of the Almighty Allah

"Fariqun fil al-Jannati wa fariqun fis-Sa'eer"

Thanks for your good understanding.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Nezan(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Moderator , i guess you are a lucky chap because after seeing me been ban and the perpetrators tarnishing islam's image, i was irated, i wanted to seek for your destruction spiritually
Have a nice a day
Voodoo stuff abi? grin grin grin
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by noetic2: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

I was ban in this section for a couple of days simply because i follow the tradition of nairalanders most especially the christians for criticizing Islam, i also follow their part vice versa and my points were preponderate and alarming, i have to be get rid of, osisi who started her campaign years before my arrival to NL freely enjoy her fabrication critics, to my surprise i was ban and threads lock but she was left doing her campaign with gen2guy, to the extent of mocking our Prophet on the illness he die of, am starting a thread in the muslim section with hadiths to refute her bias claim that a woman kill the Prophet.

Moderator , i guess you are a lucky chap because after seeing me been ban and the perpetrators tarnishing islam's image, i was irated, i wanted to seek for your destruction spiritually (not through native doctor but with my secret weapon, some powerful verses) and i will see if ur jesus will come and save you, it will be a lesson to other mod. But to my surprise i was unban, anyway i just urge you to be impartial in your dealing.

Have a nice a day

whaoooo. . . .

first u threatened to kill the mod, now this, . . . islam indeed is a religion of peace.

by their fruits we shall know them. Allah is a blood thirsty, disgusting and unforgiving demon whose prophet is an animal-like sex pervert, paedophile and idolator.

This is an examplt to the world that allah, mohammed and their followers are DEMONIC examples not worth emulating.
Abuzuola. . .You are disgrace to humanity
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by muhsin(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
noetic2:

whaoooo. . . .

first u threatened to kill the mod, now this, . . . islam indeed is a religion of peace.

by their fruits we shall know them. Allah is a blood thirsty, disgusting and unforgiving demon whose prophet is an animal-like sex pervert, paedophile and idolator.

This is an examplt to the world that allah, mohammed and their followers are DEMONIC examples not worth emulating.

Abuzuola. . .You are disgrace to humanity

Are these words written by you, noetic2 or someone using your username? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Have a nice a day

yeah . . . see "peace" in action.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by noetic2: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2009
muhsin:

Are these words written by you, noetic2 or someone using your username? shocked shocked shocked

meaning?
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by banom(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola , my man u don dey do magic ?
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
Those people claiming or alluding that Islam is a terrible religion because of Abuzola's words, should just can it immediately.
Because they are not epitomes of the christian divine love that they claim is part of their religion.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by gen2genius(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
i was irated, i wanted to seek for your destruction spiritually

Now that's a true mohammedan talking! No mercy for "offenders" - slay them, kill them, destroy them!

Ride on, Abuzola, keep exposing the familiar similarities between Islam, satanism and barbarism. Your decadent mentor did more than that!

By their fruit you shall know them.

Evil founder, evil followers! undecided
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by tboy1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
All religious fanatics on NL should be banned. Both the muslims and christians
In short, the religion thread should be deleted
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ahonai
the rules and regulation isn't working, it is the fashion old school, i was asking the moderator of the new school rules and regulation.
I brush it as old school because no one is abiding by that law, how many penple insult Allah and the prophet yet they go unpunish, besides they even post blaspheme, you are living witness to this. Do we still say the rules and regulation is applicable to the apparent happenings here ? C'mon.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by noetic2: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

@ahonai
the rules and regulation isn't working, it is the fashion old school, i was asking the moderator of the new school rules and regulation.
I brush it as old school because no one is abiding by that law, how many penple insult Allah and the prophet yet they go unpunish, besides they even post blaspheme, you are living witness to this. Do we still say the rules and regulation is applicable to the apparent happenings here ? C'mon.

c u who is talking. . , ridiculous troll.

whats the difference between u and a suicide bomber?
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Nezan(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

@ahonai

After so much castigation, you wont kill the infidel again abi? grin grin
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
To the cross worshippers !

What is the matter with you that whatever a muslim does he is subjected to criticism. If i promise to bomb or murder the moderator you accuse me of being a terror, now i want to report him to Allah my God before changing my mind and yet you won't leave me, what have i done, what have i done ?

Ibn salam was a jews priest, he reverted to islam when Muhammad successfully answered 1,000 questions that even a monk or rabbi will hardly answer all correctly. When he accepted Islam he told muhammad 'i fear my people so much'. A group of jews came to the prophet and the Prophet asked them 'what do you know about ibn salam,' they replied 'he is one of the prestigeous of our people, a leader and humble' then ibn salam came out and said 'i testify there is no god but Allah and muhammad is his messenger' the jews then hailed saying 'O Muhammad, ibn salam is the most stupid of our people and a liar'. Ibn salam looked at the Prophet and said 'you see what am saying'

may Allah guide you to the truth amin
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by gen2genius(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
What is the matter with you that whatever a muslim does he is subjected to criticism. If i promise to bomb  or murder the moderator you accuse me of being a terror, now i want to report him to Allah my God before changing my mind and yet you won't leave me, what have i done, what have i done ?

What you have done is threatening to use the diabolic methods of the demon you worship in the name of allah to "destroy" the moderator. You truly resemble your godfather. PEADO + NYMPHO = TERROR! tongue
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
I thought pastor remove demon so why the fear. Am not sending any demon but he will regret ever being a moderator.

Moderator am not threatening you, i have reverse my intention to report you to my Azizul Kareem
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Tudor6(f): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

I was ban in this section for a couple of days simply because i follow the tradition of nairalanders most especially the christians for criticizing Islam, i also follow their part  vice versa and my points were preponderate and alarming, i have to be get rid of, osisi who started her campaign years before my arrival to NL freely enjoy her fabrication critics, to my surprise i was ban and threads lock but she was left doing her campaign with gen2guy, to the extent of mocking our Prophet on the illness he die of, am starting a thread in the muslim section with hadiths to refute her bias claim that a woman kill the Prophet.

Moderator , i guess you are  a lucky chap because after seeing me been ban and the perpetrators tarnishing islam's image, i was irated, i wanted to seek for your destruction spiritually (not through native doctor but with my secret weapon, some powerful verses) and i will see if ur jesus will come and save you, it will be a lesson to  other mod. But to my surprise i was unban, anyway i just urge you to be impartial in your dealing.

Have a nice a day
Its either this guy is mentally challenged or deliberately stupid. . . .
What kind of a slowpoke says such in the 21st century?

Abuzola issuing threats and flashing vodoo will not work. This is the 21st century and not mohammed era.
If nairaland don tire you go "tigh" someone abeg!
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
Moderator , i[b] guess you are  a lucky chap because after seeing me been ban and the perpetrators tarnishing islam's image, i was irated, i wanted to seek for your destruction spiritually (not through native doctor but with my secret weapon, some powerful verses)[/b] and i will see if ur jesus will come and save you, it will be a lesson to  other mod. But to my surprise i was unban, anyway i just urge you to be impartial in your dealing.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
how are yo different from a sango worshipper?
u wanna seek for the destrction of a fellow human being?
dont  u know the person has parents tht will cry if u destroy him or her?

HELL Fire is ur home mrafcker!
continue destroying; one day na trailer go destroy u for expressway grin grin grin
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2009
Tudor, i now see why people lace you an immoral atheist.

I don't have issue with you, i can only convince you that God exist.

Here is Allah message for you

Quran 2:13
and when it is said to them (atheists), 'believe as the muslim believe, they say 'shall we believe as the fools have believed ?'' verily they are the fools, but they know not''

Quran 2:23-24
And if you (atheists & christians) are in doubt concerning what we sent down the Quran to our slave (muhammad) then bring a surah (chapter) like it and call your witnesses besides Allah, if you are truthful. But if you do not and you can never do it, then fear the fire (HELL) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers''

Quran 64:5-7
Has not the news reached you of those who disbelieved aforetime ? And so they tasted the evil result of their disbelief, and theirs will be a painful torment. That was because there came to them their messengers with clear proofs but they said 'shall mere men guide us ?' so they disbelieved and turnaway from the truth. But Allah was not in need of them and Allah is rich free of all needs. Worthy of all praise. The atheists pretend that they will never be resurrected. Say (O Muhammad) 'yes by my Lord you will certahnly be resurrected, then you will be informed of what you dhd and that is very easy for Allah'

Quran 21:7-8
And We sent not before you (O Muhammad) but men to whom We revealed (i.e Prophets and messenger). So ask the reminders (i.e scriptures the torah and the gospel bible) if you do not know. And We did not create them (the Prophets and messengers) with bodies that ate not food nor were they immortals'

have a 9ice Dæý
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

To the cross worshippers !

What is the matter with you that whatever a muslim does he is subjected to criticism. If i promise to bomb or murder the moderator you accuse me of being a terror, [b]now i want to report him to Allah my God [/b]before changing my mind and yet you won't leave me, what have i done, what have i done ?

Ibn salam was a jews priest, he reverted to islam when Muhammad successfully answered 1,000 questions that even a monk or rabbi will hardly answer all correctly. When he accepted Islam he told muhammad 'i fear my people so much'. A group of jews came to the prophet and the Prophet asked them 'what do you know about ibn salam,' they replied 'he is one of the prestigeous of our people, a leader and humble' then ibn salam came out and said 'i testify there is no god but Allah and muhammad is his messenger' the jews then hailed saying 'O Muhammad, ibn salam is the most stupid of our people and a liar'. Ibn salam looked at the Prophet and said 'you see what am saying'

may Allah guide you to the truth amin

perhaps even mohammad knew that reporting to allah is a waste of time that is why he spread islam by the sword instead of through his prayer mat.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Tudor6(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Tudor, i now see why people lace you an immoral atheist.

I don't have issue with you, i can only convince you that God exist.

Here is Allah message for you

Quran 2:13
and when it is said to them (atheists), 'believe as the muslim believe, they say 'shall we believe as the fools have believed ?'' verily they are the fools, but they know not''

Quran 2:23-24
And if you (atheists & christians) are in doubt concerning what we sent down the Quran to our slave (muhammad) then bring a surah (chapter) like it and call your witnesses besides Allah, if you are truthful. But if you do not and you can never do it, then fear the fire (HELL) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers''

Quran 64:5-7
Has not the news reached you of those who disbelieved aforetime ? And so they tasted the evil result of their disbelief, and theirs will be a painful torment. That was because there came to them their messengers with clear proofs but they said 'shall mere men guide us ?' so they disbelieved and turnaway from the truth. But Allah was not in need of them and Allah is rich free of all needs. Worthy of all praise. The atheists pretend that they will never be resurrected. Say (O Muhammad) 'yes by my Lord you will certahnly be resurrected, then you will be informed of what you dhd and that is very easy for Allah'

Quran 21:7-8
And We sent not before you (O Muhammad) but men to whom We revealed (i.e Prophets and messenger). So ask the reminders (i.e scriptures the torah and the gospel bible) if you do not know. And We did not create them (the Prophets and messengers) with bodies that ate not food nor were they immortals'

have  a 9ice Dæý
You see how foolish you are?
Who is immoral between I and you bloody slave of allah who threatens the life of a moderator?
Is that what they teach you in quaranic school?
You're an embarrasment to allah, a shame to islam and a disgrace to humanity! Murderous slave!.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
@david, Laaaa ! Muhammad is innocent read this

Quran 10:49
say (O muhammad) ' i have no power over any harm or profit myself except what Allah may will''

muhammad did not wage any war unless by the decree of Allah

Allah speaks
Quran 4:76
Those who believe, fight in the cause of Allah and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of satan. So fight you (Muhammad) against the friends of satan. Ever feeble indeed is the plot of satan'
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2009
Murder my moderator ? It hasn't gotten to that extent. Tudor, have you ever been to secondary school before ? Maybe nutshell school. Did u see me or rather read where i said i will kill him ? Do you think am crazy enough to reveal my intention even if i want to eliminate him ? Thats not the strategy of jihad if you think so. I threaten the mod with calamity and plaques, and thats the punishment of God against the enemy of islam who vividly discriminate and suppress the truth.

I believe you have learnt one or two things from this lesson
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Have a nice a day

Wow.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by tkb417(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
I threaten the mod with calamity and plaques, and thats the punishment of God against the enemy of islam who vividly discriminate and suppress the truth.

shocked shocked shocked
murderer!!!!!
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2009
Who did i murder you fool
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
just beg Seun to allow me be mod for as long as you want I will make sure your sorry ass remains banned.
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Abuzola(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
Wow, here comes another miserable atheist, you know what ? Let him make you the mod and i promise you that you will accept islam after seeing me in your several nightmares choking you, that is the punishment for the hypocrites
Re: Moderator, What The Heck ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Wow, here comes another miserable atheist, you know what ? Let him make you the mod and i promise you that you will accept islam after seeing me in your several nightmares choking you, that is the punishment for the hypocrites
Also ask him to tweak the laws because I would be banning you for being grossly lethargic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivf Treatment In Srushti Hospital / Unicem Cement Price Drops To N1000 Per Bag. / 10 Categories Of Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.