Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

NLNG Recruiting Now: Lasting For 6 Weeks. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Recruiting Now: Lasting For 6 Weeks. (2093 Views)

Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! / NLNG Test 2013. / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NLNG Recruiting Now: Lasting For 6 Weeks. by segoye2(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2006
Dear Landers,
NLNG is currently recruiting and this is a New Advert.  The requirement is Second Class Upper. You can get the information you need bellow in PDF file.( Am sorry, I couldn't load the file because is more than 200KB. But I can send it to your mail box at your request. my mail address is segoye3@aol.com , realseg4all@yahoo.com  . Just mail me and I will help sending you the file. or Hey, I opened this mail box for the purpose of the advert. You don't need to mail me for a copy any more. (segoyeland@yahoo.com    password:- pastor) if you need the copy of the file, login to the mail address,  Greedy fellows, please. don't change the password. I open this mail address to enable everyone access it and print the advert out out from the mail box because I don't really think I could cope when Landers are finally set for sending in their mail addresses.
Am sending you my warmest greetings and wish you all, Goodluck.
After making up your documents for submission, start with prayer and follow up with prayer.
With prayers, all IS WELL. send it to as many as you can because it is your responsibility.
Re: NLNG Recruiting Now: Lasting For 6 Weeks. by segoye2(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2006
Are we able to download the files yet?

I have supplied you with the password of the mail address. You can login to the mail segoyeland@yahoo.com with the password pastor instead of mailing that I should send you the file, as soon as you log-on, you will see it in the INBOX. senger "president Segun James. But if you are having some problems with the forwarding to your mail, you can now mail my mail address (segoye3@aol.com, realseg4all@yahoo.com , segoyeland@yahoo.com.) and I will send you a copy.

Pls if you have recieved a copy of the file from the mail box, pls try send it to the people that you know will need it as well.

Am sending you my warmest regards.

For those that are going in for the NNPC Test / DPR test which happened to be the same day, I wish us all LUCK. And remember to start praying about it oooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Those Interested : / Monkey Dey Work Bamboo Dey Chop At Dangote Agro. Sack. / Nigeria Customs Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.