Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage (1231 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage / Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by Onyocha: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Al Sadr says Buhari is ISIS; urges Iraqis to protest against Zaria Carnage

admin | December 14, 2015

Senior Iraqi Shiite cleric and the Leader of the Sadrist Movement, Moqtada al-Sadr criticized on Monday strongly the Nigerian security authorities attack on the house of a Nigerian Shiite cleric, Ibrahim al-Zakzaky as called for his followers to go out in protest demonstrations on the incident next Friday.

Sadr said in a statement posted on his official website, that the Buhari government has become like ISIS, killing shiites unprovoked.

“What happened today from terrorism and state terrorism in Nigeria is a serious and dangerous,” adding that “the government turned to ISIS terrorism at is the first approach and the way to kill Shiites without the guilt. ” Sadr noted that ” attacking unarmed supporters of Sheikh al-Zakzaky and intentionality arrest him and hide or kill him without guilt, just because they are Opponents then where is the freedom and democracy?” he referred to the action as an “aggression” and “deliberately to stoke sectarian strife”.

Sadr called on Iraqis to go out on “mass” demonstrations on Friday in Najaf, Karbala and all the provinces to protest against the incident, as well as raising picture of al- Zakzaky detainee and his assistant, Sheikh Muhammad Turi who was killed by the Nigerian authorities.

http://www.thewhistleng.com/al-sadr-says-buhari-is-isis-urges-iraqis-to-protest-against-zaria-carnage/
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by EdCure: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Buhari is too conspicuously sectional. He could not even spare his fellow Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by amunkita(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Hahahhahahahah...

We call him Bokoharam, oyibo people call am iSIS.

E show say the man useless to both home nd abroad..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by bewla(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2015
New chieftaincy abi

1 Like

Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by obinnashady(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2015
EdCure:
Buhari is too conspicuously sectional. He could not even spare his fellow Muslims.
fool!!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by johnmark1234(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2015
obinnashady:
fool!!!!
Monkey take banana. Coward

3 Likes

Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by obinnashady(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2015
johnmark1234:
Monkey take banana. Coward
I wanted to curse u real bad,but I looked @ ur profile picture and I had pity on u.u need help......otu gbawa kwa nne gi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by Acjohn(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria been first in another bad thing, they will call it the first African country to support insurgents openly.
I hope the old man in his wisdom can weather this storm if not ISIS will be looking for the church to give their testimony that they an official ally
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by babasanti: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2015
WE might just be heading for a rebellion or coup de'tat in nigeria. this is how it starts
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by roskojo: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Na demself go dey poison demself. We have buharists
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by charcoal(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2015
i swear i never knew that there ws two different kinda muslim ''sunni & shiite''
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by MrKong: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Even a failed country like Iraq think their opinion is relevant...a country full of tribalism, terrorism, murder, assassinations, mayhem and treacherous backstabbing

I for one do not and will not believe the NA opened fire on defenseless/peaceful gathering!
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by vedaxcool(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Sadr the fool who used sectarianism to destroy his countty would ve loved by the Biafra crew and wailers becoz they think alike destroy and promote separatism.
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by ishiamu(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2015
amunkita:
Hahahhahahahah...

We call him Bokoharam, oyibo people call am iSIS.

E show say the man useless to both home nd abroad..

Buhari is a terrorist na
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2015
why does a failed state like Iraq think they have a say in our affairs.

in their protest, they can trek to Japan for all I care.
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2015
why does a failed state like Iraq think they have a say in our affairs.
in their protest, they can trek to Japan for all ibcare.
By the way Mr Seun , why isn't there an option of "delete" on nairaland?? why can't I delete "my own" comment? This is an infringement of my fundamental human right. Do something about it before I sue.

You're saying these ppsts/comments to be used against people in future or what? I hope in future when I wanna run for an office you won't blackmail me with my comments.

"delete" should be an option.
Re: Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by roskojo: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
The Christian's been killed all these years are not human been abi. This nation has lost d value and dreams of its fatherland

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Charged In Sophisticated Email Scam Is In Custody In Dallas. / Buhari For Sale !! / “Operation Crackdown” – Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Troops At Izza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.