Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage (1063 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage / Iraq's Al Sadr Says Buhari Is Isis;urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by dulaman: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Senior Iraqi Shiite cleric and the Leader of the Sadrist Movement, Moqtada al-Sadr criticized on Monday strongly the Nigerian security authorities attack on the house of a Nigerian Shiite cleric, Ibrahim al-Zakzaky as called for his followers to go out in protest demonstrations on the incident next Friday.

Sadr said in a statement posted on his official website, that the Buhari government has become like ISIS, killing shiites unprovoked.

“What happened today from terrorism and state terrorism in Nigeria is a serious and dangerous,” adding that “the government turned to ISIS terrorism at is the first approach and the way to kill Shiites without the guilt. ” Sadr noted that ” attacking unarmed supporters of Sheikh al-Zakzaky and intentionality arrest him and hide or kill him without guilt, just because they are Opponents then where is the freedom and democracy?” he referred to the action as an “aggression” and “deliberately to stoke sectarian strife”.

Sadr called on Iraqis to go out on “mass” demonstrations on Friday in Najaf, Karbala and all the provinces to protest against the incident, as well as raising picture of al- Zakzaky detainee and his assistant, Sheikh Muhammad Turi who was killed by the Nigerian authorities.

Source: Shia Post
- See more at: http://www.thewhistleng.com/al-sadr-says-buhari-is-isis-urges-iraqis-to-protest-against-zaria-carnage/#sthash.9oKdBL22.JZiYCA6x.dpuf

Re: Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
NOW THEY WANT TO LEAVE THEIR BATTLE GROUND(MIDDLE EAST) TO NIGERIA? WE NEED TO SCRAP THIS RELIGION OF A THING, ANYTHING WAY BLACK MAN THEY INVOLVE THEY GET K-LEG??
Re: Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by jakiedudu(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
When it comes to civil matters, the police are there to maintain law and other. The Nigerian army should have called in the police to handle the Shiites group. But because they felt they're too important and too corky to call the police, they took matters into their hands. The army are claiming the shia group attacked them but up till now, no single soldier has been reported dead or injured in the confrontation.

1 Like

Re: Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by Timbi: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by SIRmuel86(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
If he figured dat out recently because shiites were attacked, then he dull.
Re: Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
buhary is fighting corruption grin
Re: Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by bjdon: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
We in the south should get out our popcorn and watch this civil war between Sunni and Shia in 3D cool

3 Likes

Re: Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
NIGERIANS UNITE!!! A MUST READ

First they came for the Igbos killing millions in the name of biafra war, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Igbo.

Then they came for the Niger Deltans, killng thousands in the name of fighting militancy and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Niger Deltan.

Then they came for the Hausas, killing thousands in the name of fighting insurgency and I did not speak out—
Because I am not Hausa.

They will soon come for me, the Yorubas —and no one will be left to
speak for me.

It's a prophecy . . by antibiafra

2 Likes

Re: Al Sadr Says Buhari Is ISIS; Urges Iraqis To Protest Against Zaria Carnage by kernel504(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
AM TOO HAPPY, FULL BLOWN WAR WITHIN SHIITE AND SUNNIS IN NAIJA, WITH IRAN AND NORTH AFRICAN COUNTRIES SHIITE COMING TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Protest Live In Lagos State / 84 Nigerians Deported From Ghana For Eating Eba on Xmas day / Rejoinder To Wailing Wailers,Buharist And The Disgraceful Budget. By Demola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.