Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy (5792 Views)

3-year-old DJ Arch Accused Of CHEATING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Hours ago I shared a post about how a girl almost scammed a guy of 50,000 with fake pregnancy. The guy shared screenshots of their WhatsApp Messages on twitter which went viral, revealing how he caught the girl lying about carrying his baby just to get money off him. In case you missed the messages check below...

The guy named Dayo with the twitter handle @IamHighDee who happens to be a Babcock graduate living in Ibadan actually lied about the whole thing as it was all a setup.

The lady in question named Damie pinged me early this morning when she saw the gist and immediately told me that the whole report was false and was a planned stunt between herself and Dayo.

Despite the fact that it was all a planned stunt, Dayo however didn't remove her name from the screen shots, tainting the lady's name in the process. To further prove her claim, she sent me screen shots of how the conversation started. It clearly shows that it was a planned stunt between both of them, but Dayo double crossed her and smeared her name in mud.

After the cookie crumbled, the lady questioned Dayo on why he played a fast one in her, and he laughed about it and told her she will be like Sugabelly.

What is it they always say about Yoruba Guys??

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39465

Cc: Lalasticlala

*see screenshots that was released by the guy on twitter first**

Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Guy's post on twitter con't

Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2015
My convo with the lady early this morning on BBM

Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2015
How the conversation really started and how the stunt was planned

TunezMediaBlog

Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by benedictnsi(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2015
It is now obvious that it is one person that is cooking this news.....
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2015
After the post went viral on twitter....

Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by obinnashady(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Na film na and this is the part 2
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by lolu007(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
She asked for it
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by JAZES(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2015
two foolish people and pls lala put this out there abeg
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
benedictnsi:
It is now obvious that it is one person that is cooking this news.....

I said wait, till I finish posting photos smh
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Two torpid old qeezer fools..#

Whick kin play be that one;awon werey !
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Two torpid old qeezer fools..#

Whick kin play be that one;awon werey !
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by SSkillzzz(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2015
I already knew this shit was cooked up by just 1 idiot n to imagine I wasted my precious MB on it makes me more #PAINED
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by vafusoho: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by vafusoho: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
cool...
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by offonstic: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
so many people believed this shit, some were even singing praises of the guy of being smart by using and dumping the girl. Play gone wrong.
Re: Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy by iamHighDee(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
JAYTUNEZ:
Guy's post on twitter con't

Lmaoooo I'm just seeing these after so long. Brother, Damieanne is my very good friend and I didn't double cross her or anything. The internet took the joke way too serious and both of us even laughed about it. Make una dey verify facts before posting. You should have even asked me first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimp Attack Victim On Oprah Show / #believeitornot: This Gentle Indian Giant Is Only 5-years-old (PHOTO) / Unclad Ambition: 21 Year Old Singer, Margaret Shoots All Unclad Party Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.