Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi (2652 Views)

Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Kanu Nnamdi Is 100% Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by VintageCocktail(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

The forum is one sided now. If not for me, dem for dey argue with themselves ..

From that forum, I just learnt that there will be protests in Lagos. These information are necessary for the safety of family members, business, travellers and the economy .. sadly, you can't get that info here ..

I love NL and will not deactivate now (though I know I wont be missed anyway) but my people, its becoming boring.
Check out the number of people on every Biafra thread....a small fraction of the same old, same old with their fangs out to devour the remaining Igbos left and ultimately spoiling business for their brother.
Even the innocent threads without the usual ethnic and tribal undertones are not getting the obvious attentions.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Lol. What will I gain if you are banned ..

See, if am a mod, I will never ban anyone grin though I will introduce punitive measures to erring members

No need hiding and seeking, almost everyone has multiple accounts except me so that's why a ban is painful to me.

Seun need to strategize to bring back the glory of NL and I can be helpful with one or two advice for the smooth running of this forum.

Peace!

Your advice cannot go beyond him allowing secession threads on his forum and capital N and O.

We cherish this new found sanity and we will do anything to protect it from mindless invaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dtruth3(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Okay let me go and open a thread "Gospel according to Awolowo, how I drank rat poison"

2 Likes

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

Your advice cannot go beyond him allowing secession threads on his forum and capital N and O.

We cherish this new found sanity and we will do anything to protect it from mindless invaders.

Secession .. Far from it though NL will still report about Biafra, let's bet grin

Seun folded his hands and was laughing when his brothers was releasing pictures of NLers and their family members ..

Seun folded his hands when .. I won't give this out for free afterall, INEC and JEGA didn't acknowledge my input after my mock advice saved the country from boiling.

OK, Seun would have used one of the mods to pass the message, do the dirty work and still carry his head high .. just like he used Ishilove to amend Rule 2 ..

..Common sense ..
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
dtruth3:
Okay let me go and open a thread "Gospel according to Awolowo, how I drank rat poison"

Please don't do that ..

That's why I asked the OP his tribe ..
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Secession .. Far from it though NL will still report about Biafra, let's bet grin

Seun folded his hands and was laughing when his brothers was releasing pictures of NLers and their family members ..

Seun folded his hands when .. I won't give this out for free afterall, INEC and JEGA didn't acknowledge my input after my mock advice saved the country from boiling.

OK, Seun would have used one of the mods to pass the message, do the dirty work and still carry his head high .. just like he used Ishilove to amend Rule 2 ..

..Common sense ..

Bros, your people were left to denigrate people from SW for 3 years, before the full retaliation started in 2012.

Your people started the picture war in 2014 and we responded with equal ruthless measures.

My grouse with Seun is that we warned him for 3years, between 2009 and 2012 on the new trend we were noticing and what it will lead to. He ignored us and allowed your people to have a free day for 3 good years.

Within those years, NL lost the cherished inputs of highly intellectual people that make clinical contribution to issues.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
dtruth3:

Who is holding your bitter self from doing so?
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

Bros, your people were left to denigrate people from SW for 3 years, before the full retaliation started in 2012.

Your people started the picture war in 2014 and we responded with equal ruthless measures.

My grouse with Seun is that we warned him for 3years, between 2009 and 2012 on the new trend we were noticing and what it will lead to. He ignored us and allowed your people to have a free day for 3 good years.

Within those years, NL lost the cherished inputs of highly intellectual people that make clinical contribution to issues.

Your last paragraph is epic and it is what I have been hammering on .. and not that 1000 register on NL daily ..

..Not here to take sides, the thing is that people should tell Seun the truth, his flaws and weaknesses so that he can improve on his business

..It's only on NL that a customer is wrong ..
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chukwu Abiama bless, guide and protect Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Your last paragraph is epic and it is what I have been hammering on .. and not that 1000 register on NL daily ..

..Not here to take sides, the thing is that people should tell Seun the truth, his flaws and weaknesses so that he can improve on his business

..It's only on NL that a customer is wrong ..

There is no harm in telling him he is wrong when he is because every business needs a feedback of the customers for it to undergo business re-branding, process re-engineering and resetting of business objectives.

I believe Seun simple listened to the voice of people and maybe his inner conscience for him to take his decision.

How will you feel if your business is being used to tear down the fabric of our society, the DNA of our nation, inciting violence etc at the expense of your profit. Even the devil has a conscience and will bulk at a point.

He should have taken this stance since 2010 but he felt otherwise till now.

I have every reason to be bitter with the dude especially what he did to our peaceful and sane thread, that made great old minds to come back and we were all sharing ideas.

Why must people announce their departure as if we knew when they made an entry into this space. Their loss or gain is NL's gain -- which is sanity and decorum, like we used to have.
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

There is no harm in telling him he is wrong when he is because every business needs a feedback of the customers for it to undergo business re-branding, process re-engineering and resetting of business objectives.

I believe Seun simple listened to the voice of people and maybe his inner conscience for him to take his decision.

How will you feel if your business is being used to tear down the fabric of our society, the DNA of our nation, inciting violence etc at the expense of your profit. Even the devil has a conscience and will bulk at a point.

He should have taken this stance since 2010 but he felt otherwise till now.

I have every reason to be bitter with the dude especially what he did to our peaceful and sane thread, that made great old minds to come back and we were all sharing ideas.

Why must people announce their departure as if we knew when they made an entry into this space. Their loss or gain is NL's gain -- which is sanity and decorum, like we used to have.

People announce their departure because they have friends, followers and admirers ..and their exit is not and will never be NL's gain ..

..A dissatisfied customer tells ten people and ..

..Do you think decorum and sanity has returned on NL?

..I for show you one thread now grin
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
dunkem21:

People announce their departure because they have friends, followers and admirers ..and their exit is not and will never be NL's gain ..

..A dissatisfied customer tells ten people and ..

..Do you think decorum and sanity has returned on NL?

..I for show you one thread now grin

People think so highly of them that they feel they have friends, admirers and followers on a faceless forum. Their headache.

Nigeria has a daily growing population that has affinity for internet. Therefore, as 10 mad people are leaving, 100 sane and innocent minds are replacing them on this forum.

Of course, there will still be cases of mad threads but the frequency would have reduced to near zero.

1 Like

Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

People think so highly of them that they feel they have friends, admirers and followers on a faceless forum. Their headache.

Nigeria has a daily growing population that has affinity for internet. Therefore, as 10 mad people are leaving, 100 sane and innocent minds are replacing them on this forum.

Of course, there will still be cases of mad threads but the frequency would have reduced to near zero.

Yeah, people are highly cherished and that's why I don't involve in tribalism ..

..I have close Yoruba friends that browse NL on my system and versa, so how would they feel if I open a negative thread on Awolowo or my mentor, Ooni Yeye

If you work in a bank, you will drive all their customers away in anger grin (kidding)
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by dunkem21(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by Chibuzoc(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
i now understand that the pharisees and Sadducee are all here with there interpretation
when Jesus said i will destroy the temple and build it back in three days, they picked offense
crucify him (Nnamdi Kanu) if you can. Later you will pray in his name i bet you.
BIAFRA OR death because living in the zoo is like death (hell)
Re: Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi by papparatzzi2013: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chibuzoc:
i now understand that the pharisees and Sadducee are all here with there interpretation
when Jesus said i will destroy the temple and build it back in three days, they picked offense
crucify him (Nnamdi Kanu) if you can. Later you will pray in his name i bet you.
BIAFRA OR death because living in the zoo is like death (hell)

You just confirmed what we have all been saying for a while. ---- He is an AntiChrist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO - As Soon As DASUKI Was Granted Bail / Exposed! See The Suspected Money Launderer For Diezani Madueke And GEJ (photos) / Breaking... Transparency International Disowns Buhari's Anti Corruption Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.