Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home (5368 Views)

Obituary Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Army Invasion (Graphic Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by faroukfahima(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Nigerian Shiite leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky allegedly spoke to a Shiite leader in Iran while Nigerian Soldiers were raiding his home.

Download and Listen to there conversation

http://www.forumspotz.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/El-Zakzaky-s-Phone-Call-to-Iran-During-Army-Raid-at-His-Home-Forumspotz-ng.mp3

Source: http://www.forumspotz.ng/audio-listen-to-nigerian-shiite-leader-el-zakzaky-phone-call-to-iran-during-army-raid-at-his-home/
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by faroukfahima(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmmmm...Buhari had better thread carefully

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by roskojo: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
I can't waste my data downloading a language I won't understand. Hausa vs Iranian language, dt will be like speaking in tongue

6 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by gykes(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Pls what language were they speaking? I wouldn't want to waste my data to download a strange language that I will end up not understanding.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by dayo23(f): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
That his buisness, if he like he should call hesbollah. Kudos to Nigeria Army

2 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by dealslip(f): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
the audio was clear enough. but the environment and so called Sheik sounded calm and I did hear any gunshot in the back ground.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by faroukfahima(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
gykes:
Pls what language were they speaking? I wouldn't want to waste my data download a strange language that I will end up not understanding.

he was speaking english
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by doncaster(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
gykes:
Pls what language were they speaking? I wouldn't want to waste my data download a strange language that I will end up not understanding.
English, typical Asian accent.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by faroukfahima(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
roskojo:
I can't waste my data downloading a language I won't understand. Hausa vs Iranian language, dt will be like speaking in tongue

he was speaking English
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by dustmalik: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
dealslip:
the audio was clear enough. but the environment and so called Sheik sounded calm and I did hear any gunshot in the back ground.
Some people will go to any length to misinform the public. Mynd44, do the needful and close this nonsense of a thread.

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by StepTwo: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
keneking just d look them

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by orobs93(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
What really happened?

And why him nor surrender...?
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by loopman: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lies cheesy
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
NIGERIANS UNITE!!! A MUST READ

First they came for the Igbos killing millions in the name of biafra war, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Igbo.

Then they came for the Niger Deltans, killng thousands in the name of fighting militancy and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Niger Deltan.

Then they came for the Hausas, killing thousands in the name of fighting insurgency and I did not speak out—
Because I am not Hausa.

They will soon come for me, the Yorubas —and no one will be left to
speak for me.

It's a prophecy . . by antibiafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by StarFist(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
dealslip:
Maybe his bedroom is soundproof. So it's possible. Secondly, calmness of his voice doesn't mean that the conversation wasn't emotional
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by yungchief(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Who dem help

End time Audio undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by irondome: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
antibiafra:

First they came for the Igbos killing millions in the name of biafra war, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Igbo.

Then they came for the Niger Deltans, killng thousands in the name of fighting militancy and I did not speak out—

Then they came for the Hausas, killing thousands in the name of fighting insurgency and I did not speak out—
Because I am not Hausa.

speak for me.

unfortunately for you, you would have to wait till eternity because the Yorubas do not cause trouble. They value peace and their lives so much that they would never have cause to carry dangerous arms and ammunition.

If only other tribes would borrow a leave from the Yorubas, Nigeria would be such a peaceful nation to live in.

7 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
antibiafra:

Because I was not Igbo.

Because I am not Hausa.

speak for me.

Are you sure they've not come for the Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by zicoraads: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
irondome:

unfortunately for you, you would have to wait till eternity because the Yorubas do not cause trouble. They value peace and their lives so much that they would never have cause to carry dangerous arms and ammunition.

If only other tribes would borrow a leave from the Yorubas, Nigeria would be such a peaceful nation to live in.
Naaaaaaaa...the yorubas are the very scary lot. They would never have the mind to take up arms against the State.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by abumeinben(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
listening.....
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by juman(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Mustay(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
That is a(n) MTN line. What really is the purpose of publishing this online
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by networkgenuis: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Very sad.
I don't have to be a Muslim to condemn the barbarity of the NA in its entirety. People, lets shed the toga primitivism and embrace reason. It is quite saddening that the majority of the people in support of the rascality of the NA are even fellow Sunni Muslims. What a shame! This is exactly how you guys tacitly supported BH because they were terrorizing only Christians, until the snake you all groomed with your criminal silence came back to bite your sorry àsses.

Yes the Shi'te guys broke the law by blocking the road, but do you have to kill hundreds of unarmed people in cold blood just to prove a point? Has religion robbed us of our humanity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Muzzammil64: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol. The yorubas are d slow poison type. Na dem dey dreadful pass. But dem no go show face. They b like green snake under green grass. They won't raise d sword neither will dey fight by gunshots. They can win battles even from d comfort of their homes. All they need do is play d game of intelligence. They re d perfect description of their own parable 'otafa soke, o yido bori' --- d one who up-shoots arrows and immediately shields himself with the mortar.

Lemme surprise you more. Check deeply well and you will notice dat yorubas hav always been active players in every of the above listed insurgency. Don't get me wrong, the cunny-cal Intelligence of the yorubas hav always been the strong force in d ending of every civil wars(minor or major) in this country. Check for d biafra war to the niger delta struggle. Etc.

In essence, it is not as if yoruba can't wage wars like the other coasts. Infact they can. But d difference is, they know how to fight diplomatic wars. *drops pen*

2 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by saintfizzo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by saintfizzo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
What tribe are you?
Muzzammil64:
Lol. The yorubas are d slow poison type. Na dem dey dreadful pass. But dem no go show face. They b like green snake under green grass. They won't raise d sword neither will dey fight by gunshots. They can win battles even from d comfort of their homes. All they need do is play d game of intelligence. They re d perfect description of their own parable 'otafa soke, o yido bori' --- d one who up-shoots arrows and immediately shields himself with the mortar.

Lemme surprise you more. Check deeply well and you will notice dat yorubas hav always been active players in every of the above listed insurgency. Don't get me wrong, the cunny-cal Intelligence of the yorubas hav always been the strong force in d ending of every civil wars(minor or major) in this country. Check for d biafra war to the niger delta struggle. Etc.

In essence, it is not as if yoruba can't wage wars like the other coasts. Infact they can. But d difference is, they know how to fight diplomatic wars. *drops pen*
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Vulu: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Muzzammil64:

WHEN WILL YOU DEPLOY YOUR SO-CALLED INTELLIGENCE TO LIBERATE KWARA AND KOGI WHICH JUNAID MOH'D OF THE NORTH HAVE TOLD YOU TO FORGET FOREVER. TO PUT IT MILDLY, YOU YORUBAS ARE SEEMINGLY CALM BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID TO LOSE MORE LANDS TO THE FULANIS. PERIOD!

NB: THIS IS NOT HATE SPEECH, IT IS THE BITTER TRUTH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by MrKong: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
So he called Iran for what exactly? undecided
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by irondome: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
zicoraads:
Naaaaaaaa...the yorubas are the very scary lot. They would never have the mind to take up arms against the State.

The thing is -- good education helps one to see the value in life and the joy of living. It refines the rough edges in human and makes them more of a social being. Suffice to state that the words you are looking for are --" yorubas are too educated to carry arms"

The few yorubas you see with arms are rash, local agberos that probably didn't complete their elementary schools.

For the record, am from the middlebelt.
Re: AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home by Muzzammil64: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Vulu:

WHEN WILL YOU DEPLOY YOUR SO-CALLED INTELLIGENCE TO LIBERATE KWARA AND KOGI WHICH JUNAID MOH'D OF THE NORTH HAVE TOLD YOU TO FORGET FOREVER. TO PUT IT MILDLY, YOU YORUBAS ARE SEEMINGLY CALM BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID TO LOSE MORE LANDS TO THE FULANIS. PERIOD!

NB: THIS IS NOT HATE SPEECH, IT IS THE BITTER TRUTH.

That is diplomacy. U don't always ve to win territories by d sword or war. There re so many wars to fight without using d weapon. U know. The yorubas, sure, dint wage war against junaid den but check kwara and kogi today, don't dey already have a commanding population percent within dose states? Now dat is intelligence. *blows ink*

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Are Seriously Looking For Troubles(pix) / What Is Happening In Aso Rock? Can Someone Be Bold Enough To Tell Nigerians? / Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.