Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) (33701 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In School Fees (Photos, Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) / Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by Dahveydson(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
I dey o.U?

I dey alright. Sharp u!
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by Rilwayne001: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adeshizzy:

Are you a kwarapolite
I was a kwarapolite.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
LilSmith55:

U just get photocredit... Yunususmanlade na my course mate
Thanks man, big ups to yunususmanlade
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Carmal90:
where is dis @ op around IOT as you claimed?? pls stop peddling lies
it's at the gate to mini campus (1st gate), at that round about. The untarred road leads to agbo oba
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by kennyblac(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don't believe there is no other way of protecting that crisis always. You all have to learn to device others means of protecting other than fighting and destroying properties and lives of innocent people..

With crisis everytime, your school will never be ranked among the best polytechnics and the discrimination keep lingering on elite hearing.

Say no to crisis.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by Temidayo9(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
When dey get killed now, they will say UN ARMED citizen...
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by ZiggyMr(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
K.P kwara Problem
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by Adeshizzy: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I was a kwarapolite.
ok
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by Bowaley17(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
The thing affect me self but i go pay am like that... #aluta Continua... #victoria Ascerta...
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by Mustack: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
it also happened at the main campus..
many property was vandalised..
am unable to see the school property vandalised but here's some of the pics taken secretly but such is not allow and many phone was vandalised to..
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by birmingham04: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Only 5% are genuine students.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) by noblegrex: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2015
sapiosexual1:

I wouldn't categorically blame the students, though violent protests is wrong and should be condemned in everyway, our authorities should cease to arbitrarily increase and impose fees on helpless students.
even if they state the reason for it increase, they'll still not meet up with the student demand.they're bunch of rugs.their children or any member of their family should be hold for ransome.to me I feel the increament should be for the benefit of the student but I'm 100% sure its not.just a means of embezling money.chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo) / Nigerian Families Rock Aso Ebi For Children’s Graduation In The US (photos) / FG Gives Licences To 20 New Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.