Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) (37907 Views)

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
In flavour's voice oyeliba
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by FlySly05: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dedewizzy:
The criminals need to be apprehended and taken here for deliverance asap

End time pastors doing end time revival for end time christian. grin cheesy grin
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Jamiubug(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
These brainbox thieves are everywhere these days one needs to be careful with parking in a remote carpark.
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by davidodesanmi: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by preciousMI1(f): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
shocked shocked shocked

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/flavours-guitarist-fiokees-car-robbed.html

that's how I opened one shit and I regretted.... why not post all d pic here....
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Melahou(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
good a thing they didn't smash your brain
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Donald3d(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dedewizzy:
The criminals need to be apprehended and taken here for deliverance asap
HEHEHEHEH
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by needrealuvabj81: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
so dis joke i sent to your bbm dis morning don reach NL
eleojo23:
Na wa o!
Let me share this here once more.

A man in Malawi calls his son in South Africa last week & says, "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing, forty-five years of misery is enough".
"Dad, what are you talking about?'" the son screams.
"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in USA and tell her".
Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like hell they're getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".
She calls home immediately and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?"and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
"I told you, it's done! They are coming home for Christmas" grin

Good day all.
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by FEROH: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
eleojo23:
Na wa o!

A man in Malawi calls his son in South Africa last week & says, "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing, forty-five years of misery is enough".
"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in USA and tell her".
Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like hell they're getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".
She calls home immediately and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?"and hangs up.

Good day all.
Lol... What a parent prank? I love this.
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by esmarcq(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sorry man, exactly the same way they broke into my car and stole my laptop in gwarimpa
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by xreal: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
I thought Flavour was himself a guitarist, so he got another master guitarist in his band?

I recognize this guy, he is Kiss Daniel's guiterist.
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
himkers:
Corolla get brain box?

I guess that is a joke?
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by masseratti: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
himkers:
Corolla get brain box?
you just showed the whole world you ve never bought a tire before.

Sorry for your loss,to prevent this kind of things install window security film on the windows and window inlets,it will prevent the robbers from gaining entry into the car,you can call this guy also on Nairaland for more info,got my fixed a month ago,08163301355.
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Aku2020(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
On dz festive period, wishes: long life/+perity & divine transformatn in all ramifications z debt IOU in mi prayers. COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON stil green in the building..
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by chekasforchekas: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
eleojo23:
Na wa o!

Good day all.

Have to add this too, my father called m days ego telling me that he will be coming to Malay to see what we do and how we live life there, as am writing this my things are well packed, because I dey come 9ja tomorrow tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by odudueffiom(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
thing like this happens only in lagos....
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eyaaaa........ Nigga's Aint smilling bruv.
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by vislabraye(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
Fiokee is one of the leading guitarists in Nigeria. They broke into his car in Lekki and removed the brain box

''Someone broke into my car in and removed the brain box.thanks to the lekki hustler''

https://www.instagram.com/p/_TuTFhojZu/?taken-by=fiokee

So bad. This is mostly common with Toyota vehicles. It has happened to a neighbour who parked her Toyota car overnight. Also heard of similar stories.
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
I remember this guy from Star Quest. Very exceptional Guitarist. I love his rhythms and solo works. I've forgotten his Star Quest's band's name. He worked his way into fame with his skill. God bless you man. You got game - Fellow Guitarist
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Catalyst007(m): 3:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Free Logo design service
Re: Flavour's Guitarist Fiokee's Car Robbed In Lekki (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2015
himkers:
Corolla get brain box?
ask better questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Big Brother Naija Winners Party / Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Bundles Of Money On A Couple / Jim Iyke Blends His Dapper Attire With Gucci Shoes For A Show In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.