Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! (1817 Views)

9 Things To Do Before You Turn 30 In Nigeria / Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e / Who Is Your Birthday Mate On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by fabian(f): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2005
Hey Layi!
wassup? Its been a pleasure knowing you. I've known you for only a short while, but you strike me as my kinda guy! Youre fun, youre interesting, intelligent, witty, what more can I say?

Anyway, its going to be your birthday tomorrow, so I just thot I should start this thread for one of Nairalands' best!

As you turn 24, I pray that God will always be with you.
May His grace and favour always be with you,
May He cause a smile to always be upon your face and laughter on your lips
May He always keep you safe and may cause all men to find favour with you in Jesus' name.
AMEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by gina34(f): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2005
Happy Birthday to my only brother in this land.

Scorpio rules yes
we rule grin cheesy
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by layi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2005
Hey nor be yesterday i turn 23..God is doing ojoro....

Thanks fabian. Love u lots. I say 5 Amen to ur prayers. Thanx a zillion. kiss

Thanks Gina. Who says Scorpios dont rule angry
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by Seun(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2005

Glory, glory hallelu-hallelujah!
Our Layi is growing up!

Happy birthday in advance, bro.

(You are almost 24 and still single! So what are you waiting for? Pick one girl here and go and marry joo!)
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by queen2(f): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2005
Wow! so many buffday this month
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by fabian(f): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2005
I tire for Layi oh! Abeg what are you waiting for??
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by queen2(f): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2005
Watch over layi O Lord, as his days increase; bless and guide him wherever he may be. Strengthen him when he stands; comfort him when discouraged or sorrowful; raise him up if he falls; and in his heart may your peace which passes understanding abide all the days of his life; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by nana(f): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..............................OLAYIWOLA.
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by layi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2005
Thankses Everybody. Thank you so so so much  kiss kiss kiss

Amen to Queen's prayers . Ire a kari.

@seun & fabian
Una get wife for me? Anyway Man nor dey old o...
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by Seun(m): 12:29am On Nov 05, 2005
Finally, Layi, your day has come!
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by icingbaby(f): 1:13am On Nov 05, 2005
happy birthay Layi. I wish you the best birthay ever smiley smiley smiley
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by layi(m): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2005
Thanks Seun. Yay!. I can't sleep. SMS pouring out of ma phone...I need another phone plzzzz

Thanx icingbaby. I wish d next isnt worse o
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by icingbaby(f): 1:30am On Nov 05, 2005
ever birthday is gonna be the best Layi
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by goodguy(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2005
hmmm...*thinks deeply, sighs*

I really don't know what to say. Happy birthday bro! cheesy You're so wonderful..! wink I wish you success in all you do in life. cool

shey make i blow kisses @ you? rolleyes
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by layi(m): 1:46am On Nov 05, 2005
As long as u nor kiss me. Blow them...i'll think of how to recieve them.

U r my e-brother Segun. Thanks a million.
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by Scorpio(f): 1:50am On Nov 05, 2005
Happy birthday dude, make the most of it cheesy
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by layi(m): 2:17am On Nov 05, 2005
Thanx Scorpio. We rule!!!! wink
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by Scorpio(f): 2:19am On Nov 05, 2005
you bet cheesy cheesy
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by goodguy(m): 2:31am On Nov 05, 2005
You're welcome Layi. Have fun today. It's ur day... wink
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by WesleyanA(f): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2005
Happy Bday, Layi cheesy

and, why's everyone born in November?
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by goodguy(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2005
I was born on the 10th day of the 7th month in the year 198.. lipsrsealed
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2005
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYI , ILL MAKE YOU A SOMETHING WHAT DO YOU WANT smiley
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by WesleyanA(f): 6:18am On Nov 05, 2005
1986,87,88,89?. .
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2005
he's 89
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by WesleyanA(f): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2005
cheesy
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by layi(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2005
Thanx KC and Wes.

@K2DaC.
Make me some $$$$ grin
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by IAH(f): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2005
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
If I use all the smilies in the world,
Still the kisses won't be enough,
I just hope your cheeks are now so wet,
with plenty kisses from me to you.
HAPPY BUFFDAY!!!!
Re: LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! by layi(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2005
U bet they are - plus u hav d most wonderful kiss peck ever.

Thanks IAH.
I aim High from today henceforth cheesy - Its my pledge wink

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Of Nairaland? / Cleric Lambasts Political Elite At Ooni's 80th Birthday / To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.