Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e (1264 Views)

Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? / Ladies Make Some Noise / LAYI - Go shorty! Its your birthday! As you turn 24! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
W-o-o-o-y-y-i-i-i-i-i it's my birthday today Pips, Make some noise-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!
Magnify the Lord with me for the gift of Life and you can rock this sweet song (that is giving me the goose pimples all morning) with me. It's great to know that a day like this years ago I came into the world with a twin sister in tow but who wasn't as lucky as I was to be alive. I remember her on my birthdays even as I bless the Lord for his goodness to me. Alleluiah! Alleluiah. Isn't God good?

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTbdoVjRq4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349"[/flash]
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by JeSoul(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
Lol. Happy Birthday sister. I pray God will continue to multiply years unto your life, years full of joy, comfort, peace & love and all that your heart desires. Amen smiley.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
Bless you Baby!
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by semid4lyfe(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
Na wa o. . . .see me see ''by force by fire, dem must wish me HBD'' grin

Be like sey the OP nor get friends for real life hence the resort to a faceless forum for birthday wishes tongue
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Be like sey the OP nor get friends for real life hence the resort to a faceless forum for birthday wishes tongue

Thanks Mr. Acidic,
Why don't you just pass if you have no excitement and warmth in you. I am having a lovely day, never mind friends are warming and pepping it up for me. I happen to be in love with excitement which is why I posted it so you see there's no space for acerbic persons like you in a beautiful day like this
Thanks all the same and do run along sweet.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by 195(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Semi atleast wish her what she craves for

Even as you don OLD tey for this life so how many times you don celebrate your birthday

OLD MAN grin
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by mamagee3(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy Birthday!
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

Semi atleast wish her what she craves for

Even as you don OLD tey for this life so how many times you don celebrate your birthday

OLD MAN grin

mama-gee:

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Sweetie pies.
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by semid4lyfe(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2011
Ivynwa:
Thanks Mr. Acidic,
Why don't you just pass if you have no excitement and warmth in you. I am having a lovely day, never mind friends are warming and pepping it up for me. I happen to be in love with excitement which is why I posted it so you see there's no space for acerbic persons like you in a beautiful day like this
Thanks all the same and do run along sweet.

Sorry dearie kiss

My apologies. . .nothing do you so Enjoy wink

Meanwhile, why the thread come dry abi you nor get friends for cyberspace too? grin
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by ifyalways(f): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
^Semid go chop baked mud and fried sand. cheesy

Nlders do use their alter ego's to flatter ,converse with themselves and start HBD threads . . .shes not a coward atleast,she used her everyday ID.

That said,Belated buffday to Ivynwa.Hope you had fun?Wishing you da very best. kiss
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Sorry dearie kiss

My apologies. . .nothing do you so Enjoy wink

Meanwhile, why the thread come dry abi you nor get friends for cyberspace too? grin

@Semi4life

See this one -o-o. You are only showing your bitter heart to the world to see and I don't take on persons like you. I only feel sorry for people like you who are the products of an embittered society (filled with hatred) that has no warmth in them and only bickers against itself. You just showed it as it is. Sorry dearie learn to free your heart, life is too beautiful for you to be throwing words at people that you don't know.

@Ify
Thanks my sister
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
Happy birthday my dearest ivy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Ivynwa(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
toba:

Happy birthday my dearest ivy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks Bros
Re: Go Shorty! It's My Birthday! Make Some Noise-e-e-e-e-e by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
You are welcome cheesy kiss kiss cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Central Bank Governor, Sanusi, Unable To Shake Off Sex Scandal As More / Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift. / (photos) See How Our Ancestors Were Brutally maltreated By The White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.