Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year (697 Views)

ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year by DoctorAlien(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Has NUC reinstated medical lab sciences? Are universities free to admit med lab students for the 2015/2016 session? Any link to an official statement from them?
Re: The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year by DoctorAlien(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
DoctorAlien:
Has NUC reinstated medical lab sciences? Are universities free to admit med lab students for the 2015/2016 session? Any link to an official statement from them?
Re: The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year by DoctorAlien(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
DoctorAlien:

Discuss please !
Re: The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year by davbravo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
DoctorAlien:

Discuss please !
yes, universities are now free to admit for 2015/2016 session. the suspension was cancelled around june....to confirm this, I was just admitted to study MLS (direct entry) in unilag n when I checked d admission list they also admitted some utme students for MLS.....u can also confirm from this thread!(page 16?)
https://www.nairaland.com/261398/medical-laboratory-scientists-forum/16
Re: The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year by DoctorAlien(m): 3:47am On Dec 17, 2015
davbravo:

yes, universities are now free to admit for 2015/2016 session. the suspension was cancelled around june....to confirm this, I was just admitted to study MLS (direct entry) in unilag n when I checked d admission list they also admitted some utme students for MLS.....u can also confirm from this thread!(page 16?)
https://www.nairaland.com/261398/medical-laboratory-scientists-forum/16

Thanks a lot.
Re: The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year by davbravo(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
DoctorAlien:

Thanks a lot.
you're welcome
Re: The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year by Syncan(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Thanks a lot.

Banned by antispambot till tomorrow, it's your post I quoted o.
Re: The Suspension Of Admission Into Medical Lab Sciences Earlier This Year by DoctorAlien(m): 12:25am On May 15, 2016
Syncan:

Banned by antispambot till tomorrow, it's your post I quoted o.
Ha! I'm sorry o

(1) (Reply)

Free Project Work Materials And Guidance In INTRODUCTORY TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION / Best Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Training Certification / Breaking! ASUU Unijos Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.