Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (39706 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
When you think that God called you into the ministry, but you were born to be a chef

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by pyyxxaro: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Who removed my pot from fire??

Na me remove am, the yam porridge don don

Naim I comot am from fire

I de hungry Pastor, nor vex

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by philGeo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
My brother i wonder oh.

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by frankay430(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hate those end guys that say end time to every post, it's not just annoying but it's boring... but I must admit, this one na end time church

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by magabounce(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Saw D pic around AYA..

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by captainflash(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
tobimillar:
I hate those end guys that say end time to every post, it's not just annoying but it's boring... but I must admit, this one na end time church
ur post is boring then, admit it.

13 Likes

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by mykemiley(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time ministers

2 Likes

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
captainflash:
ur post is boring then, admit it.

Yes yes yes, I admit, happy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by hakeem4(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Who remove my pot from fire grin grin grin grin

Abeg God didn't call this one Joor , he just flashed him

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
lmao
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cc lalasticlala, ishilove , seun , mynd44
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by donbenedict(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
mykemiley:
End time ministers
still people patronize them.. Sadly enough

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Eddy2cute(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hehehehehe lol abeg God did not call this guy. Na text message him receive

7 Likes

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Stephanie75(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nobody, your pot don burn to ashes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by DeHero1: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
What if it's d pot containing d concoctions used against u... and you're complaining.

Should they put it back?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
I knew it was gonna have Benin undertone to it grin grin
Was expecting location to be Benin, lo and behold....I got more than I bargained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I kid I kid I kid grin
Love you my Benin peeps smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by adesegun121(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

naija church na business center now.. if you agreed with me hit like grin grin

pot koooo, kettle ni

oniradarada oshi

8 Likes

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
I can't hold back this teary laughter grin

Wish I could undecided
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Are we suppose to laugh?

I Dont get...
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hahaha am shaking with laughter like practically quaking.
The joke that Christianity has become these days ehn, I Cannot fit to also weep for the church at the same time.
The Lord knows those who are his......

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by obaival(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Let ur pot of blessin b upon my hus,

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Stephanie75:
Nobody, your pot don burn to ashes.

Hehehehehe...
Actually you made me laugh... Not the bunkums Op put up there...

2 Likes

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by preciousMI1(f): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Christianity o
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by omokoladele(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
The person nor want make d food burn dats why
cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Are we suppose to laugh?

I Dont get...
My broda loosen up a bit na. don't be soo uptight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by yungchief(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time THEME undecided
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by dragsazy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
U badt bro,funny

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by dragsazy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
U badt bro,funny

1 Like

Re: When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) by firmy2reign: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lalasticala there is God oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.