Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash (41410 Views)

Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges / President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by walanter(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
zaria is in osun I guess.
No .is in leki ...Dori.. come and receive ur healing
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by xtervaganza(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
antibiafra:
NIGERIANS UNITE!!! A MUST READ

First they came for the Igbos killing millions in the name of biafra war, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Igbo.

Then they came for the Niger Deltans, killng thousands in the name of fighting militancy and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Niger Deltan.

Then they came for the Hausas, killing thousands in the name of fighting insurgency and I did not speak out—
Because I am not Hausa.

They will SOON come for me, the Yorubas —and no one will be left to
speak for me.

It's a prophecy . . by antibiafra
they will come for your father and mother not we Yorubas

Weyrey
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Niwdog(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
oluwazino:
Why will dey block the road say waitin happen they are the ones looking for trouble
why not contact the police force, atleast tear gas would have been the best option. Dont kw why we dont value life in nigeria.
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by luggy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
how many group of Muslim do we have in nigeria,
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by walanter(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
preciousMI1:
undecided
cee ur face
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by walanter(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
SexyKaycee:

innaji kadan kadan
lol

1 Like

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by akyus(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lighthouseman:
Iranian influence will be bad I we have a Hezbolla kind of group in Nigeria that Israel with its military might has been unable to defeat because of the carelessness of burutai. What is power without control?
If Burutai had restrained the soldiers or taken another route, this mess would have been avoided. The man without certificate has been quiet because there is no good luck or money to probe in this matter
Just listen to urself.
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by walanter(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
zaria is in osun I guess.
No oh...Zaria is in leki...Dori come and receive ur healing
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
REAL007:
You are terrible liar, your signature hass shouwn it alll.

Lier? What part of my comment is a lie?
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by davidufuoma(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
walanter:
and Kaduna is in
A country called zoo
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by walanter(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
davidufuoma:
A country called zoo
lol where habitants habit...nijia en't no zoo...though

1 Like

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Abagworo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some people want this whole saga to escalate because Buhari is fighting corruption. For me anybody trying to disrupt peace should now be killed and if possibke communitues involved wiped off with cluster bombs for peace to reign.
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by christopher123(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Can't these islamist rest ? Oh lord can I have a christian country of my own and away from this islamist madness biko

1 Like

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by preciousMI1(f): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
walanter:
cee ur face
like yours baby..
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by ajog1: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
garex:
op, no dey update on wetin u no know, n pls be specific with ur stories..
it is only a rumor and ntin more in Kaduna...
the clash n tension only happened in Zaria.
nigga,I was Cbn t-juntion at yakubu gowon way on my way 2 buy nepa token at nepa round about about less than 2 hrs ago and there was so much tension in the air 2 extent that leventis round about was deserted
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by ayodele123(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
We need peace in Nigeria, let us pray for peace

1 Like

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by tankoy: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
They killed Ahmed Yusuf and landed naija into bloodshed, now they dare their muslim brothers again, zackzacky next online, later they will say islam means peace, and they will blame GEJ and PDP for maiduguri mayhem. They may even say its a fight against north and islam.
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by oluwazino(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Niwdog:
why not contact the police force, atleast tear gas would have been the best option. Dont kw why we dont value life in nigeria.
No sleeping on a bicycle, these pple are anoda version of BH dey are jst chillin 4 d right time, these set of pple have weapons dat our police officers don't even have, where did dey get the weapons 4rm, as we speak d same police u wnt dem to call are having clash wit diz set of pple shooting at each other right der in kaduna..... you don't expect the army to open fire jst like dat, dey must have seen something....
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Lytech(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
simi4me:
And where the hell is our president?
preparing for another foriegn trip

1 Like

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by zzzzy: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Abagworo:
Some people want this whole saga to escalate because Buhari is fighting corruption. For me anybody trying to disrupt peace should now be killed and if possibke communitues involved wiped off with cluster bombs for peace to reign.
haba cluster bomb?
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Charly68: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
They should deal with the miscreants like the matasines of Kano riot..nonsense & jobless people
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by walanter(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
preciousMI1:

like yours baby..
don't u openup that window cool
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by prettyboi1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
coolhamid:
GET HARD right? so you support the killing of unarmed youth by the NA? In a sane clime, teargas would have been used to disperse those protesters instead of using gun against them.
Secondly, His wife and son was killed and some of his followers. I never said that Sheik Zakzaky is 100 percent right, but my point is that the NA never handled the situation properly.
What're you saying? Unarmed youths? Have you been missing the part where the army said the chief of army staff was under the threat of an assassination? How then were they harmless? To answer your question, I do not support the killing of innocent/unarmed peaceful civilians/protestors, I have never supported that, and I will never support that.
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Egabs(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
coolhamid:
You don't brutalize their leader in such manner and expect them to keep quiet.
Religion breeds extremists and those extremists can go to any length just to drive home their point.

We should have learned from the case of Mohammmed Yusuf and his followers, if Former Pres. Yaradua had managed that situation properly, the issue of boko haram won't have reached this extent.

I just hope this not another boko haram in the making.
So what re u trying to say in essence the militry shuld av pampam them go on their kneews begging them to leave the road or nt to lay ambush on the army boss
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by banio: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
How I wish this religion can be ban. Afterall we banned killing of twins and other forms of killing, or is religious killing right?
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by tefund(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
n/a have not still learned any leason
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by garex: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
ajog1:
nigga,I was Cbn t-juntion at yakubu gowon way on my way 2 buy nepa token at nepa round about about less than 2 hrs ago and there was so much tension in the air 2 extent that leventis round about was deserted

shebi na from rumor tension dey arise abi? so during ur time for town, did u notice or hear any clash going on btw Shi'ite group n police as d op claimed?
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by samtol4(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lighthouseman:
Iranian influence will be bad I we have a Hezbolla kind of group in Nigeria that Israel with its military might has been unable to defeat because of the carelessness of burutai. What is power without control?
If Burutai had restrained the soldiers or taken another route, this mess would have been avoided. The man without certificate has been quiet because there is no good luck or money to probe in this matter
why should they blocked the federal road in.d first place? Why should Burutai take another route?are they greater than the country?I don't support the brutality of NA but at same time we need to argue without sentiment.Why should a sect blocked the head of the Military from passing?or democracy mean citizens should disrupt the peace of d land?
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by intruder15(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
walanter:
Zaria or Kaduna...

oga zaria is in kaduna
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by dsylvo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
emmywhite01:
All because d military didn't no wat to do on Saturday. Hw could u kill pple because dey blocked road

so u expect d army chief to go find another route to his destination? . If dey could attempt to stop d army chief.... not even PMB will pass dat road. Stupid shit fifo
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by mceze(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
p1jiobi:
its true o.Am stuck here. Pls pray for me. Bullets flying every where. Lawd help me.
Guy, you are a liar..I was in town today.There was no bullet flying any where.Stop spreading rumours and escalating tensions...You are way bigger than this!
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by raph101(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chiidi:
There is great chaos now in kaduna as shi'ites group protest violently leading to multiple gunshots. People are running for safety, businesses on lockdown and traffic gridlock is now the result of the actions of the army in zaria. More details and pictures shortly...
Cc: lalasticlala

Abegi... U are exaggerating... It's nt as u've painted it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment / Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.