Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash (41796 Views)

Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges / President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Afroconnect: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
rileyy:

Your myopic minded, no subjugation in islam. People choose to be bad, religion doesn't make them. Bad christians, bad muslim and so on. Just imagine muslims all around the globe picking up arms, that wld simply means the end of the world. We condenm ISIL/ISIS and their agenda, islam is a religion of peace and by Allah all its enemy will never know peace.... People keeps playing politics with other people's faith, dirts everywhere
So mr tell me,why are all the terrorists sects proffesing the faith.

You won't deny that jihad and killing of the so called 'infidel' for so called 'blasphemy' is mentioned in your books. Face the fact that the mosque need to be wary of what the muslim kids read in their doctrines-books are revised to ensure they fit in to modern day challenges.

The first step is acccepting that indoctrination is the root cause,and the quran is what iis used.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Lighthouseman: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
samtol4:
why should they blocked the federal road in.d first place? Why should Burutai take another route?are they greater than the country?I don't support the brutality of NA but at same time we need to argue without sentiment.Why should a sect blocked the head of the Military from passing?or democracy mean citizens should disrupt the peace of d land?
Tell me which religious groups don't block roads? Living faith does, redeem does, mfm blocks etc on the lagos ibadan road. Coming to the north in Lafia, on Fridays, two sects of Islam block the road at intervals while on Sundays, the Catholic block the road all I'm Lafia, Nasarawa state. Same happens in Jos and kaduna except in Abuja have i not seen religious groups block roads.
Though wrong, but they all have different reasons for blocking the roads. What I want to stare here is the army would have used maximum restrain to deal with this situation. Was tear gas used at first instance to disperse them? At what point is the second of life bullets permissible when dealing with violent civilian protests?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by Senigentle(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
I can't help but to ponder: where will all this leads us to?
Re: Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash by simi4me(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
lomprico:

Leave the president for now, where is el rufai?

Guy anything that involves the military is under the jurisdiction of the commander in chief of the armed forces. N i think only one person holds that tittle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.