Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? (2740 Views)

You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? / Which Will You Pick If You Are To Stick To 1 Car Brand For The Rest Of Your Life / See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by wearobo: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
That's a Tesla Model S and costs $120,000.

Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by osesology(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Apart from her beauty, is she a money making machine? If no then she should f*ck off!

4 Likes

Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
For keeps, I'd choose the car. For a weekend, I'd choose the girl.

It's that simple.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by DammyOlu123(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Obviously, the car. That is a chick magnet right there.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Siena:

It's that simple.

What would Mrs. Siena say about this?

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Techoftoday: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Both cheesy
cc lalasticlala
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fortissimo:

What would Mrs. Siena say about this?

Why should you care?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Techoftoday:
Both cheesy
cc lalasticlala
front-page hungry.
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by DGD1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
the car definitely naa.
if you decide cruising the car every weekend, you will be having various divas to select from every week.

bt if you choose the girl, she will dump your ass for the guy that comes around with the sleek ride

3 Likes

Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Siena:

Why should you care?

Sorry from your previous posts I thought you a traditional gentleman. The earlier post I quoted seemed a little off. Never mind though.
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Techoftoday: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fortissimo:

Sorry from your previous posts I thought you a traditional gentleman. The earlier post I quoted seemed a little off. Never mind though.
hope you guys won't start fighting
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Hysmady(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
The car cus I can get chicks like dat wit it
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by ba7man(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Siena:

It's that simple.
What if she was an Audi S8?
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Divinehenrich(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
I go collect the car sharply
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Techoftoday: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
because you are a female like her.
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by FestacGirl(f): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Siena:

It's that simple.
grin grin
First time am reading a non serious post from you
One Glass for you
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by PtBlank: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2015
FestacGirl:

grin grin
One Glass for you

Me too.

But we aren't meant to be serious all the time. Are we?

I go with Siena on this. For a weekend, the model. For keeps, the car!
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Techoftoday: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
FestacGirl:

grin grin
One Glass for you

Thank you, FG! And you too, Point Blank. wink
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Kirinwa: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Give me the car joor. Mo wetin?
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Lagusta(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'd choose the model for a night, and choose the car for life!!!
nottin do me!!!!
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by bigsmoke2(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2015
That car s a chick magnet with it I'm sure I will get the many better girls

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by wearobo: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
smiley wink
bigsmoke2:
That car s a chick magnet with it I'm sure I will get the many better girls
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by wwwkaycom(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Siena:

It's that simple.
Siena, so you dey do babes?
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Siena, so you dey do babes?

You're one of those who doesn't?
Re: Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? by redcliff: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
wearobo:
That's a Tesla Model S and costs $120,000.

The Tesla Model S. hmnmmmmmm!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does My Car Have Good Or Bad Fuel Economy? / Carburator Or Injector What's Your Take / A Lady Drove This Lamborghini Aventador Worth $397,500 In Ikoyi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.