Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Wow Get In Lets Read This “grandma Joke” - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wow Get In Lets Read This “grandma Joke” (615 Views)

This Grandma Epic Reply To Police Question Will Make You Laugh / African Grandma Stunting With Her Grandson On A Bike (photos, Video) / When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow Get In Lets Read This “grandma Joke” by Kitnaija: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
“Hi! My name is Gertrude,” said the lady next to him on the plane. “It’s so nice to meet you! I’m flying to New York for my grandson’s third birthday.
I’m so excited! I remember when he was just a little thumbkin and now he’s already three! It’s really hard to believe. He’s the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen! You know what? Hold on, I think I might have a picture on me.
Let me take a look in my purse, yes, here it is, just look at him, isn’t he adorable. Do you see his dimple on his left cheek? Simply adorable! I could stare at his picture all day. Oh my, and you should hear him on the phone! He is just the cutest, he says to me in the cutest voice “Hi Grandma!” It just gets me all teary eyed.”
After what seemed like two hours for the poor man sitting next to her, Gertrude seemed to realize that perhaps she was talking a bit too much.
“You know, I feel terrible! Here I am just talking and talking without letting you get in a word edgewise! Tell me..what do you think about my Grandson!”
ahaha lolz more updates at KITNAIJA.COM
Re: Wow Get In Lets Read This “grandma Joke” by Beive85: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
be real

(1) (Reply)

★ Heyi!!! Singer Kcee Destroys And Buries English In New Interview / Igbo Prayer's On Money / ADVICE - If You Want Naija Police To Hail U @ Check-point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.