Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki (42890 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Osakah24(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
NavierStokes:

I recall Pre-election, the news was making the rounds about how Buhari collects only 10% of his entitlements from the ministry of finance (saying the sum of money was too huge), so Adesina is now trying to tell us that his boss collects his "full" entitlements from the ONSA.
and you believed?,im very sure if he is well scrutinized,he asset declaration will be found to be false.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dahjor(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
All former head of state gets a bullet proof car, and it's changed every 2 years. President buhari is the only one that returns the one he's using before collecting a new one.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by phlemzy: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
I wonder why people will jump onto their keypad and type all they like. How on earth will Dasuki give statutory entitlements of past HOS from money meant to purchase arms?Does it join in any way..
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Dreamtouch: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Young John (Dasuki) the w..... d producer
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by BLACKPANTHER(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
phlemzy:
I wonder why people will jump onto their keypad and type all they like. How on earth will Dasuki give statutory entitlements of past HOS from money meant to purchase arms?Does it join in any way..

He will explain the change in Transmission. As per legal entitlement Where there is Debit there is Credit with Narration. How and through what means he settled ex presidents is his palava
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
dondaddycares:

Bros nobody is twisting anything. The President has written a statement to the EFCC and its online? you believed it. I believe Bafarawa, Dokpesi and the rest also made their own statements...did you believe them or the explanation they offered? Please quote the law, whether its an Act, Edit, Law, Decree, Constitution or even the Interpretation Act that empowered the NSA to maintain the past HOS so as to enlighten us the more. You dont make assumptions based on what is favourable to your own political leaning while thrashing the rest. Your continued use of Adeshina's words without knowing the full implications worries me, even an ordinary English student who didnt study law at all will know the full implications of making a general denial. It seems you know more than PMB and his handlers in this case, may be you will do well to help them fine tune their public defence...of course PMB wont be dragged to court, but just like propaganda drew the accused persons to the court of public opinion so will also the name of PMB be dragged to the commoners court for public trial and condemnation.
You didn't even address any of the points I raised:
1. An unnamed aide of Dasuki claims PMB collected money and you believe it but don't believe Adesina's statement? Which is easy to deny of the two statements: Dasuki's unnamed aide or Adesina's? Which of the two should even be believed to start with?

2. Even though I am not a law student or graduate, I maintain that Adesina's statement is unambiguous to unbiased minds. What is so difficult to comprehend in @Nothing beyond what was statutorily due to him"? It's left to anyone claiming otherwise to prove that he indeed got something "beyond what was statutorily due to him as a past HOS"

Done with this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by oyinkinola: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
pls, pls mr Adesina come down, Nigerian is not up to this level! one, the hatred of those who were after Buhari at all cost since his name Buhari was mention for the presidency till date were not cool down, they were looking for everythings to soil his name, The sahara reporters who want to torch lighted to the rumorsed implicated Buhari on dasukigate should have known where to go for their investigation not to answer rumorse with rumorse! the fact is between dasuki, buhari, and efcc. even if I were Adesina what do you expect me to say? is what they get from Adesina confirmed the rumorse? sorry!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by obinto: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Buying bullet prove cars for formal Presidents is part of maintaing security. All past presidents must be protected by the State within and outside Nigerian.

Was the said purchase made from the funds approved gor arns purchase? If yes, buhari has a case to answer. What is the established protocol for handling such expenses for ex head of states? If that protocol was not followed, buhari is simply, head and body part of dasukigate. It should be dasuki-buhari gate. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by docadams: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
AMBIVERT:

How can Buhari call the then GEJ led FG Boko Haram and still go ahead to receive anything at all from them.
Shouldn't he boycott such gifts...statutory or not? Knowing fully well, it's all blood money?

TheV0ice, don't you find this somewhat disturbing?

You must have fufu for a brain. Despite all efforts to enlighten shit heads like you that what he got was his statutory entitlement you are still pouring out shit.
You think former heads of state entitlements arose from magnanimity of GEJ. You must be a punk.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Pidggin(f): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:

he received cash for bulletproofs which is for security and under the jurisdiction of NSA.
B
He should be probed like Dokpesi.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Vulu: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
networkgenuis:

But PMB was paid with the money meant to fight Boko Haram.
...AND HE COLLECTED. grin

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by remirez07(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eketem:
The Presidential Spokesman has confirmed to Sahara reporters that President Buhari received money from Dasuki as well as the Bullet proof vehicles.

Adeshina claims they were statuary entitlements of the President.

This just got Real mehnnnnn

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/676734502593536000
if this news is real... Then @Buhari should be arrested immediately

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by phyllosilicate(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
obinto:

Was the said purchase made from the funds approved gor arns purchase? If yes, buhari has a case to answer. What is the established protocol for handling such expenses for ex head of states? If that protocol was not followed, buhari is simply, head and body part of dasukigate. It should be dasuki-buhari gate. Shikena
I agree with you.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by suxkill: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
dasuki has dasukiguate you!!!!

dasuki has dasukiguated us!!!

buhari has buhariguate you!!!

buhari has buhariguated us!!!

all politicians are thieves!!!

quote me anywhere!!!
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by TimeManager(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wailers Have Further Confirmed That Nairaland Is A Sea Of Ignorance And That The Nigerian Youths Are Still A Long Way Off.. RIP Education! #mindboggling

No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Vulu: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
gsalvatore:
That Passingshot guy is a shame to democracy....He should be shot.

I WILL GLADLY TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HAVING HIM SHOT 27 TIMES IF GIVEN THE RESPONSIBLITY. HOW SHAMELESS CAN ONE BE DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE? PEOPLE LIKE HIM DESERVE TO CLEANSED OFF FROM SANE DEMOCRACIES.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by abimic(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Too many gullible Nigerians, don't know whether they think at all? This reason is why we've being backward despite some Genii among us, some still think like we live in stone age. Firstly, on what account were the money received, we all remember how is life was almost endangered in the build up to the last election. Maybe that necessitated the purchase of armoured vehicles to ex heads of state. Secondly, purchase of armoured vehicles was legal since it's the ONSA that should be in charge. Moreover since it's all ex head of states which GEJ would be entitled to his now, it's only fair to say it's normal for that to be in saner climes too all over the world. Dasuki is going down, he's only looking for kitchen sink to hold on too, let's wait, all ex heads of state would speak soon and Dasuki has just bitten more than he can chew. Dasuki surely would go to life imprisonment being the ATM that is never owned or controlled by any bank.
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by AMBIVERT(f): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
PassingShot:

It will be too much for you to bear. I choose to be a gentleman with you, MizMyColi. I don't want you to curse the day you got to know me. Be guided!

I don't tolerate threats, I don't cave in to bullying, especially when such comes from a person I know.
It angers me.

I had typed a reply totally different from this...but my internet connection became shaky.‎
While trying to restore it, I met with old time friends on my way back, joined them in their ride, got chit-chatty and now that I've come home to give you a matching reply...I find that I've lost the zeal.

It's not worth it really.

What have I said on this thread that you didn't say to me yesterday/today...both directly and indirectly?
I gave you a taste of your own medicine and you're feeling this bad? Smh...

Oh well,‎
‎The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back....
^^The above is the only reason why you will not hear from me anymore on this thread.
Bye.‎

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by McTobe(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
ksstroud:
grin
The hunt, the hunting, the hunter, the hunted and the re-hunt..
grin[quote author=ksstroud post=41027519] grin
laf wan kill me wallahi...the hunter is now the hunted abi d huntee...make I laf again grin so my feple how una see am. I thought they said that PMB doesn't attend National Council of state since his exit as head of state but he accepted the Bullet prove abi statutory car. make una dey naki me tori I dey hear. these days I come politics session just to laf and go...lamp grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Theultimate(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
He who come before equity............................?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Mboi: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:

how is it corruption/ do you know what corruption is at all?The NSA is statutorily empowered to provide entitlements due past HOS and presidents.
Sharrap!!! Buhari used juju on all of una DAT u guys don't reason well any more. So, Buhari even received something good from PDP but claimed he did not have up to N1m in his acct.
Secondly why Dasuki is facing trial is because he used money meant for arms purchase to do other things. Fine former heads of states do receive car gifts but that has it's own separate approved funds by FG specially meant for such not money meant for another thing. Buhari is as guilty as Dokpesi. Stop making noise.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dondaddycares(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
obayaya:

Yeah man..

How are you?
Bros me dey o...we just dey manage our small side come dey wait for our change
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Mboi: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
abimic:
Too many gullible Nigerians, don't know whether they think at all? This reason is why we've being backward despite some Genii among us, some still think like we live in stone age. Firstly, on what account were the money received, we all remember how is life was almost endangered in the build up to the last election. Maybe that necessitated the purchase of armoured vehicles to ex heads of state. Secondly, purchase of armoured vehicles was legal since it's the ONSA that should be in charge. Moreover since it's all ex head of states which GEJ would be entitled to his now, it's only fair to say it's normal for that to be in saner climes too all over the world. Dasuki is going down, he's only looking for kitchen sink to hold on too, let's wait, all ex heads of state would speak soon and Dasuki has just bitten more than he can chew. Dasuki surely would go to life imprisonment being the ATM that is never owned or controlled by any bank.
Answer this question sir! Who approved the money and the car gift to Buhari and from which purse did the money come from? Your answer to this question determines my next question to u.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by steve440: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Buying bullet prove cars for formal Presidents is part of maintaing security. All past presidents must be protected by the State within and outside Nigerian.

as in seriously? lol
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by jakiedudu(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wonderful! So Buhari too collected his own share of the loot from Dasuki That's almost N70 million ($300,000). Yet still he claimed he is poor Very interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by abimic(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mboi:

Answer this question sir! Who approved the money and the car gift to Buhari and from which purse did the money come from? Your answer to this question determines my next question to u.
How is anybody to know that? He must have collected his entitlement last year and many years before that, if it went through the right channel buhari wouldn't be perturbed but had it went through the wrong channel, he would have raised an eyebrow. Meanwhile, Dasuki is only dragging himself in more mud, PDP will do well to tackle their arms saga with sense and speak with senses than speak with all their mouth. Let abdusallam, gowon, Obasanjo, babangida, etc come to say how they normal get their entitlements, and if they got too what truly they were entitled too. But your question really is petty, how am I to know who approved it? does it look like I served in the last administration? , be that as it may, Dasuki never singled out buhari, he said all ex heads of state got offers from his office in the form of armoured vehicles, which was their entitlement. If serving army chefs ride in armoured vehicles, then shouldn't past military heads of state be entitled to such?
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by ethicalUser(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
dondaddycares:

I'm not quarreling with the fact that you tagged him a dying man, as you can see i didnt argue the point. My quarrel is, it is not the duty of the NSA to maintain past HOS, if you check the budgets, it is never included under the duties, functions or expenses of the NSA. It is not even the duty of the NSA to touch military budgets at all, Dasuki merely hijacked the duty and the army chiefs coward because Dasuki had a strong backing. The duty of the NSA under the extant laws is to advice, and not to spend. Please do well to read up the duties of the NSA. Now PMB collected gifts from a man who had no right or legal backing to give such gifts. The government spokesperson had an opportunity of rebutting the accusation and all he could come up with was that it was PMB's statutory entitlement...statutory entitlement from the wrong channel? Again, Dasuki alleged to have changed PMB's cars after the boko haram attack on him, the government spokesperson didnt deny or traverse that but maintained it was his statutory entitlement(negative pregnant traverse). So replacing cars after boko haram attack is part of the statutory entitlement? I wonder when all those who had lost life, limb and property in the hands of the boko haram will get their own replaceable statutory entitlement. Also, Dasuki alleged to have given PMB $300,000...the government spokesperson still mainatined it is PMB's statutory entitlement...in dollars? GOd dey watch una, after APC will accuse GEJ's government of dollarising the economy while PMB was a recepient of the dollarisation policy. Finally, you are calling on Dasuki to provide evidence that he gave PMB the money and other gifts before you will accept the veracity of such claims. I wonder if you also called on Dasuki to provide proofs on other allegations concerning other individuals like the female unknown blogger, Bafarawa, Nwobodo, Bode George etc. You believed them straight away without asking for evidence, why is it so hard for you to swallow or believe too that PMB was a beneficiary of the sleaze? Finally, you believed the totality of the allegation against Dasuki without calling on his accusers to show evidence or were you shown "proof of evidence" in secret? Try to be objective and on the side of legality bro. I rest my case. Good night.
Well said. It saddens me that Nigerians are just too blinded by sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by obayaya(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
dondaddycares:

Bros me dey o...we just dey manage our small side come dey wait for our change

Conductor will soon bring the change grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by tuscani: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
babasanti:
Whether statutory or not. Did u receive money from arms deal ? Yes. Buhari is Guilty! Corrupt dullard
shame on buhari, he never attended FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETING ONE SINGLE DAY SINCE HE LEFT POWER 30 YEARS AGO, BUT HE CAN COLLECT AN SUV
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by dondaddycares(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
obayaya:

Conductor will soon bring the change grin

hahahaaha even the conductor dey dey ask driver where d change come dey...be like say dem scam d conductor join...obulu asi ijuzianu madam Oby
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by McTobe(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eketem:

Calm down and breathe. $300,000 was said to have been paid to Buhari as compensation after his attack, now it is confirmed he indeed received it. I don't hold brief for anyone just asking factual questions.

You can attack all you want but the image of the President will be questioned by this action especially his austere I have no money image. He is a beneficiary of a bad system just like the rest of them. He isn't a saint after all
U know Nigerians and Heroes Worship. Because we like PMB if we see truth we will not say it again. the facts speak for itself here. Those that have refused to see it are either partisan politicians of APC extraction or band wagonists. Chikina
Re: Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki by Topmostt: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
I would really love a corrupt free Nigeria, but I am afraid this government cannot grant us that because the process that brought it into power is super corrupt. The fact is that Buhari is just fighting his political opponents. He has a long history with dasuki, and AIT were a torn in his flesh during the campaign. Can Apc and buhari proudly come out to tell us how the got money for the campaign, election et al ??

To the topic, Sadly, there is no how to adequately defend Buhari without establishing a double standard. If the arguement is that he deserves his entitlement from the government irrespective of where it comes from, then dokpesi and the likes should be let go immediately with a serious apology for straining them this far. Because the last time I checked, the NSA shouldn't be paying entitlements. There is no how to explain otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / Innoson Thanks Alex Otti For Using IVM For Abia Inauguration Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.