Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? (20598 Views)

Gtbank Offer And A Travel Agency Offer / Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by bwaley(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
NBC is Nigeria Bottling Company.....
D position offered for access is d normal graduate Trainee of which av gotten deir 10 accounts of 200k each......
For NBC, I don't know d position offered yet, I was sent a mail to go for d medical..... Though I applied for the graduate Trainee position advertised few months back.....
I plan to continue wit my access bank training school and do my medical for NBC to b sure of wat position offered.

Tnx for ur comments so far, I love Nlanders

6 Likes

Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Thisiztrixx: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
NBC!!!!
Think about the pension and gratuity when you eventually retire... Banks don't give that...
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by dat9jaguy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
haqueurate:
Guy I resigned from nbc as a manager in commercial department, along with 9 other managers. Some left and went back home
have you herd of the word hell, if not join nbc commercial and see hell
am not trying to scare you, I dont even know you but I wont even recommend nbc to my enemy (commercial)
Stick to you bank job, its your village people trying to get you grin

Bro i was also in managerial level at NBC (commercial),and now i work with a bank.
While commercial dept was hell with all the pressure to meet your sales target,i still
prefer them to any bank.
At least with NBC targets are achievable unlike banks with their very unrealistic targets.
@OP,go for the NBC job.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why would someone even post this kind of BS?. Don't you have an elderly person in your family to get advice from? How did this even make frontpage?...some people are just so addicted to Showing Off. Even if they Buy a New toothbrush, they won't be satisfied until everyone knows about it
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by akankemi1(f): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Forget access bank.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by bord(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
deor03:

Banks WILL sack next year , People will DRINK to console themselves

The choice is clear

If I was a MD of any company or President of this country, with this your comment, I will make you my right hand man... You have a very long eyes and and your thoughts also hold answer to problems.
I love this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by obynaDmob(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy

U can relate baa?
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
crackhouse:
that's a good question from a sensible human being. NBC = Nigeria Bakery Corporation .

WTF !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Lytech(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
A bird at hand is better than million in the bush,u alrdy started training with Access bank which gives you 90% job procurement,think of quiting access bank,on getting to NBC something happened and you are denied of the Job.....
My brother will kindly advice you to stay with access bank
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Lynpet: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Zoooooooo must fall
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
best comment ever cheesy grin... Such things dnt need to even be thought twice sef... Immediately i will just switch to nbc
Abi ooo
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Lytech(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
DonUjay:
Why would someone even post this kind of BS?. Don't you have an elderly person in your family to get advice from? How did this even make frontpage?...some people are just so addicted to Showing Off. Even if they Buy a New toothbrush, they won't be satisfied until everyone knows about it
common,two head them say is better than one....
I see nothing bad about the post....,or have you forgotten this is a social ntwk?

1 Like

Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by bwaley(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lytech:

common,two head them say is better than one....
I see nothing bad about the post....,or have you forgotten this is a social ntwk?

Oga, u get time to answer him oo......
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by stilljigga: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
bro i know acess very very well. i don't want to tell you the pros and consbecause it depends on your career goals. Ask Access professional staffs and NBC staffs as well. Then make your decision. In my opinion, NBC is better in the long run
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by iomoge2(f): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
khenykhey:
[size=25pt]NONE, YOU CAN MAKE MUCH MORE AS A YAHOO BOY[/size]

With BVN? Lol
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
bwaley:
I just started access bank training school yesterday and NBC sent me an offer today, which one shud I go for please? I need conclusion base on job security and working terms.
Kngrats bro... buh I pray u get ur OnneDream. lol. See U there in Jan by God's grace.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by susuces4all(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pls go for NBC because the condition that access bank might give as a target may not be OK with you. Probability of meeting this is another thing!
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by bwaley(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Kngrats bro... buh I pray u get ur OnneDream. lol. See U there in Jan by God's grace.

Na so, dats d best my brother....
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by missKiffy(f): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
bisdam9086:
What is NBC to start with?
Nigerian bottling company
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
bwaley:

Na so, dats d best my brother....
Sure bro... God go do am.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by JustKeen(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol.
Congrats first.

Better go for NBC. Banking sector is hell now. Industry-wide Massive lay offs already, more to come next yr, though this will affect the older guys more than entry level staffs. But you go feel the retrenchment based on greater work load and bigger target.

Also, banking experience is almost limited, spend 5 yrs in Banking and na another bank you fit port to. 5 yrs in FMCG will open more doors.

Banking pays more tho. In all, it depends on you.

But if I were you, I will gladly go for NBC.

Take this from an MT banker with 17 months experience who wants to PORT ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by linusbnn(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
SaiBuharii:
If NBC has offered you a Marketing role or any non-technical role, stick with access. I tell u 95% of people that discourage people from working in a Bank have never even attended a bank interview. They talk based on hear-say.

Bro are you working in a bank? Please next year will be HELL for banks nation wide as am already a victim of downsizing. Atleast NBC will be a better option if I must say.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by dejijohns(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
deor03:

Banks WILL sack next year , People will DRINK to console themselves
The choice is clear
Lol........ Comment of the year.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by charlsecy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
ControlX:
The higher the risk, the higher the reward. The lower the risk, the lower the reward.
Not necessarily!
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Exponental(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
You have not stated your job specification. Access.... all rounda NBC (I assume Cocacola).... Defined placement. I can't advice cos you haven't given comparison details.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Exponental(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
You have not stated your job specification. Access.... all rounda NBC (I assume Cocacola).... Defined placement. I can't advice cos you haven't given comparison details.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Abmarshalo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by solomikky: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
I die! If no b NBC.....wetin b access bank? I'll go for NBC irrespective of how much access bank will wanna pay.Job security bro,b wise.
Congratulations and welcome to NBC.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
From experience. I would advice you go for NBC. Your future is more secure with that.
Re: NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
My Guy, going by opinion polls of people here i will surely go for NBC if i were u. infact i had a friend of mine who got an NBC job with OND few years back and till today d guy is still njoing that place. he lives large mehn. not to talk of u a graduate getting an offer @ NBC.

Altho i think the pay @ NBC for graduate trainee is 100k or so(Not so sure though). but afterwards the training i bet u wont regret it.

I hate anything that has to do with bank. I hate dat aspect cald "marketing'' in bank work. its shouldnt b a Man's profession its better for a lady i must say..

Thanks.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected / No Jobs Or No Employable Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.