Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari (45500 Views)

Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency / Why Dasuki will end up in prison - Buhari / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by lolaxavier(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has again expressed his displeasure at how former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col Sambo Dasuki (rtd) handled funds meant for purchase of arms under the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Buhari in an interview with Al Jazeera television aired on Sunday and monitored by DAILY POST, said the “sharing” of the funds was responsible for the boldness at which the Boko Haram sect operated in recent years.

He was reacting to a question by the interviewer on controversial use of security votes by office holders.

“Why not scrap these votes which end up in opaque destinations?” the interviewer quipped.

Responding, Buhari said while security votes of his office, his deputy’s, and a number of officials in the executive arm had been greatly reduced, plans were on to extend such to states.

“We are trying to recover such used for personal purposes.

“That is why we are prosecuting those who shared monies meant to procure hardware and software for the military.

“It is easy to say we have not recorded a high-profile conviction but there must be court processes.

“However, with the revelations coming out from the arms probe, you can imagine where Dasuki will end up.”

It would be recalled that a Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High Court sitting in Abuja on Friday struck out Dasuki’s application seeking to stop his trial pending his release from detention.

Justice Peter Affen held that the former NSA was unable to prove that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, was holding him after he was granted bail.

Affen maintained EFCC did not in any way acted contrary to court order because it did not have Dasuki in its custody.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/06/why-dasuki-will-end-up-in-prison-buhari/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by tayebest(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Another sad news for corruption supporters! sadsadsadsad

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bubu sorry to burst your bubble but you are not the the Judge

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by tayebest(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

wetin this wan dey talk? undecidedundecided

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by lolaxavier(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by SMARTKOSSY: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na u sabi
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by lolaxavier(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dusuki = Kirikiri

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Mafia449: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na demdem

2 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Another bad news for supporters of corruption and ultra corrupt politicians.

In retrospect, PMB should be very mindful of his pronouncements on sensitive issues as this. I understand his inability to hide his feelings and his known ability to be blunt to a fault but the position he occupies demands that he puts his emotion and feelings in control else he will be wrongly understood/judged.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Mcpadosky(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
ride on our able presido
God is with you
we law abiding citizens are with u
infact just for your weekend nwanyi nsukka biko ye go di our presido 3 bottles or orijin with 2 plates of pock meet Peper soup for his weekend ka ota ya na idili anyi ndu.
my fellow igbos am a Nigerian not a biafran pls.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by ObiOkpor(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
The yam eater should rot there. That is his rightful place

14 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by tayebest(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mcpadosky:
ride on our able presido
God is with you
we law abiding citizens are with u
infact just for your weekend nwanyi nsukka biko ye go di our presido 3 bottles or orijin with 2 plates of pock meet Peper soup for his weekend ka ota ya na idili anyi ndu.
my fellow igbos am a Nigerian not a biafran pls.

They will soon come for your head nw. WATCH OUT!!

20 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by babdap: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dem don sow his prison uniform n they have assigned his prison no. No peace for the wicked

12 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Sunky200: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
sentiment apart, i personally prefer that the moster called Dasuki is entitled to either be hanged or be executed by the firing squad. thousands lives was lost and millions displaced just because of his actions.
that man actions portrays him as a first class terrorist.

i don't dislike him for being corrupt but for being inhuman

29 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Stalwert: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Only a fool will think otherwise.

Brace yourselves hurricane corruption is make landthread fall

4 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by lolaxavier(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sunky200:
sentiment apart, i personally prefer that the moster called Dasuki is entitled to either be hanged or be executed by the firing squad. thousands lives was lost and millions displaced just because of his actions.
that man actions portrays him as a first class terrorist.

i don't dislike him for being corrupt but for being inhuman

You should dislike him for being corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Okay by me but Amaechi and Fashola must also follow

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by AceRoyal: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Too much fast talk,very little slow action!tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by blackb2(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am dying cry

Will I be another victim of corruption?

Or should I just throw-in the towel and be corrupt; as the saying goes, you need to 'be like a monkey to catch a monkey'

Before you conclude that I'm being fake, remember...

I am dying cry
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Devil sh*t for ur head angry

14 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Sunky200: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
lolaxavier:

You should dislike him for being corrupt.

i ought to but i've realised how important and necessary that is but not compulsary in a country like ours. if i do dislike him for being corrupt, i may hate all Nigeria past and many present leaders

5 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by joseph1832(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
PassingShot:
Another bad news for supporters of corruption and ultra corrupt politicians.

In retrospect, PMB should be very mindful of his pronouncements on sensitive issues as this. I understand his inability to hide his feelings and his known ability to be blunt to a fault but the position he occupies demands that he puts his emotion and feelings in control else he will be wrongly understood/judged.
No matter what PMB say, those who want to misinterpret/misunderstand him, will always misinterpret/misunderstand him, that much have been known since the inception of this administration.

One can't hold PMB ransom for saying what he said, because if you want to look at it objectively, only an insane mind will believe Dasuki and his cohorts are innocent.

I even wonder, with the amount of funds stolen, how on earth is Nigeria still standing One would have thought Nigeria will be Greece by now...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by ddippset(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
you see your life? You see it? Later you or your brothers or all of you will come out and say 'this administration has not secured any conviction, the anti corruption war is a joke' bla bla bla.

5 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by ddippset(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oma307:
Okay by me but Amaechi and Fashola must also follow
mumu EFCC is not going out at random and arresting people rumoured to be corrupt! If he was then Wike should follow, Akpabio should follow, Theodrore orji should follow, Uduaghan should follow, Igbenedion should follow, Jonah Jang should follow. PMB is probing the arms deal scandal. Repeat after me! Say 'ARMS DEAL SCANDAL'. Say it!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by TippyTop(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari has now become the judge and the jury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by MrPresident1: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dasuki will go to jail my foot!
You are not saying the truth sir, a fulani blueblood is an untouchable, Dasuki is above Nigerian law.
You cannot deceive all the people at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
I have been highly critical of Buhari and his leadership style but this is one area he has my unflinching support. We will have no country if we fail to tackle corruption. Dasuki and those who shared money meant for the procurement of arms have blood on their hands and they should all do serious times in jail. Our gallant soldiers and innocent civilians who died as a result of the poor handling of this war will not rest in peace until justice is served.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by TippyTop(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
ddippset:
mumu EFCC is not going out at random and arresting people rumoured to be corrupt! If he was then Wike should follow, Akpabio should follow, Theodrore orji should follow, Uduaghan should follow, Igbenedion should follow, Jonah Jang should follow. PMB is probing the arms deal scandal. Repeat after me! Say 'ARMS DEAL SCANDAL'. Say it!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by looseweight: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
There are some cases that ought not to be discussed again, example is dasuki case, in most Arab countries, he would have been killed and forgotten. If this happens to about 2-5 people, I bet you, this country would be better of.

#mythoughts#

I can show you how to cutdown excess fat from your body, check my profile for testimonies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by tucky200(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by mrphysics(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
All correct my president. We support your fight against corruption and we have determined to retain you in Aso Rock come 2019.
#ILovemyPresident

6 Likes

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Haha! Another magnanimous platternonnious bacarchorus. It is unmissioned that PMB is so butternancious to give this verdict o Sambo Dasuki. I can now see a man who very focused. Pls dont say u dont understand.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.