Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) (52696 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by sukkot: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The loquacious pig is a graduate of Ibadan Poly, you don't expect anything better from him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Eziachi: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
A knicker will always be short. There are no such thing as a short knicker Mr Fayose.
Madness they say, start with one talking to himself, followed by choices in clothing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Aitee1: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
sonnie10:

My understanding is that knickers go all the way to the knees but the shorter version that does not get to the knees is called Short Knickers. At least in British English. In US there are called Panties not to be confused with pants (underwears).

Short Knickers is actually correct.

No sweetie, your understanding is wrong, shorts usually masculine while knickers feminine, but if you choose to use any for any gender fine but not both as used by our dear governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by networkgenuis: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
henrymoore010:

kwantinu
wink
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by sukkot: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin The word 'impeccable' sounds funny to me though.
lol yeah but it is a ' powerful ' word though. its one of those words you drop at a nigerian function and all the women will start chasing you around and giving you their phone numbers, thinking you are the next wole soyinka grin
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by femi4: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kennedykak:
I love dis man and don't ask me why
likes begat likes
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
@ ur age......
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kennedykak:

I know why
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kennedykak:
grin grin You are a Lady and he is a Man! Why should we ask you WHY you LOVE him? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
who cares about wear,just seeking to be relevant cus no pinching point for buhari
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
It is called short or knicker.......talkless so u don't spew trash in public

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
This man is debasing governance, reducing it to a child's play. I am now convinced that Governor Fayose is still plagued by youthful exuberance. He is yet to be weaned of that thin line existing between adolescence and an adult. How can a man, a Governor for that matter, be adorned in a lawn tennis attire to an official event as serious and important as signing the budget of a State? Ekiti people, is this what you bargained for? Unfortunate.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by WhatOnEarth: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
mctolspell:
Short knickers Correct? Nah!!!

What of long knickers ni? Oloriburuku govt
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by proxillin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why Danzuki no come share Fayoshe out of the money. Danzuki no try at all angry
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
stteejax:
he did 4 people lyk u 2 talk...na una dey give am attention....

Hate him or love him...he is an artist..he can draw Attention...

Ppl like me?
Seriously?
U don't have to quote me to express yourself
U could have made ur point without quoting n I will appreciate if you could not repeat such next time
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by cee001(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
NobleAky:
Did fayose receive anything from Dansuki?
e be like say Dasuki don turn Father Christmas...wetin..

Dasuki this Dasuki that
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by ODUBEZE: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
so where is the short and snickers?
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by clemj2020(f): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by stteejax(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aremu01:

Ppl like me?
Seriously?
U don't have to quote me to express yourself
U could have made ur point without quoting n I will appreciate if you could not repeat such next time
ok sir,Ma
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Barry2015(f): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Executive Marketers needed within the age range of 20 to 27 year and reside in the south-south and south-eastern states of nigeria.the person must be willing to travel and preferable a lady.Interested persons should send their cvs to recruitment@sstac.sch.ng Salary Package attractive.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
Fayose sweetheart pls next time wear thongs and sexy white Tshirt so we will know you dont care what them people are saying grin

Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by msbbash(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
mumu Man , their are different time for everything, likewise their are different outfit for different occasions.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by naijafella(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
richidinho:
They want 2 remove subsidy
They want 2 reintroduce tollgate
They want 2 increase electricity tariff
They want to spend 38 billion 2 search for crude oil where there is none
They don't want us to talk freely again (anti social media bill)
Our 2016 budget is 6trillion but all capital projects will be concessioned, (is it an all salary budget?)

Anti people's government I hail thee

Mumu talk
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
francescainnoce:
Btw
It's short OR knickers sir...
Short knicker is tortology if you ask me and again I know of knicker that cost heavier than trousers/pants sir....
IMO

Tautology.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by cee001(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kennedykak:
ok can u tell me d meaning of Osoko or whatever He's nick-named
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by MIM77(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kennedykak:
Why?!
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by eposho: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thugnor fayose again. Ok.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aitee1:

No sweetie, your understanding is wrong, shorts usually masculine while knickers feminine, but if you choose to use any for any gender fine but not both as used by our dear governor.

The etymology of the word Knickers is from Knickerbocker; the name of the knee length pair of panties originally worn by Dutch settlers in New York. With time, they shortened the name to Knickers. But people starter wearing shorter ones, that is the type we wrongly call Shorts. Because they have always been called Shorts does not mean it is right. Take for instance, if a man is short do we call him short? The answer is no, but short man.

So, it is reasonable to refer to the short versions of Knickers as Short Knickers and not Shorts or Knickers.
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by vicarchico24(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
Fayose sweetheart pls next time wear thongs and sexy white Tshirt so we will know you dont care what them people are saying grin
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by ikombe: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
Thats being gay undecided
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by HARRYzbrown(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Later now dem go say na only bubu no go skul,which skul dis man graduate from Abeg.......
Re: Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) by HARRYzbrown(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Later now dem go say na only bubu no go skul,which skul dis man graduate from Abeg......

Ota akara primary skul I gueSs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued / Governor Ayade's Wife, Linda Drives Him To Construction Site. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.