Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? (4188 Views)

Buhari Turning Nigeria Into A Police State - Amnesty International / Trump Blasts Nigeria Again, Buhari Turning Nigeria To An Islamic Country / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Was Turning Nigeria Into A Banana Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
agriboom:

You have a valid point but you have to appreciate the fact that Nigeria though not an Islamic state is dealing with Islamic terrorist (or at least they claim to be) and it will be unwise not to be a part of these countries just because it's identified as Islamic, from this coalition I am sure some ease will come in the form of finance, arms or training, at the very least intelligence, you and I both know Nigeria is not now nor will it ever be an Islamic state so if makes these countries happy to call their union on this Islamic to fight Islamic terrorist shouldn't we atleast support the effort?

The Saudis annouced this morning they have a 34 islamic nation alliance. The question is who authorised our military to be part of a faith based alliance. Will a christian Igbo man be sent to Syria to fight for Sunni islam. The world is clear that Saudi Arabia is one of the major sponsors of terrorism in Syria. So the point is why do we have the senate and house of rep if one day we wake up to be told that we are now in islamic military alliance.
Re: Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
vedaxcool:

ok, but your op is disappointing.

Is Togo an Islamic country?

In the list only Saudi and Pakistan can be called Islamic the rest are secular or muslim.

Really? where are you getting your news from? Why did saudi called it 34 islamic nation alliance if it was secular? Well for your information it is an islamic alliance. Buhari is trying to islamise Nigeria but he will fail or else be removed from office. Abacha was removed when his cup was full
Re: Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
madridguy:
There is freedom of association but not a violent group. No one is angry with Sheikh Ibraheem for been a shiite follower but he must follow the rule of law.

How was he violent? How was his family violent that murder became solution. Is Buhari not familiar with arrest or are we now operating a sharia law in Nigeria?

How do you murder people for blocking road. If you go to Lagos island on friday night I gaurantee you will find people blocking road for party. Are you suggesting murdering them as a solution? It's a shame that you accuse without evidence hence becoming a collaborator of murder
Re: Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? by madridguy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Are you a Muslim ?

Voiceinthewilde:

How was he violent? How was his family violent that murder became solution. Is Buhari not familiar with arrest or are we now operating a sharia law in Nigeria?

How do you murder people for blocking road. If you go to Lagos island on friday night I gaurantee you will find people blocking road for party. Are you suggesting murdering them as a solution? It's a shame that you accuse without evidence hence becoming a collaborator of murder
Re: Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? by agriboom: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2015

The Saudis annouced this morning they have a 34 islamic nation alliance. The question is who authorised our military to be part of a faith based alliance. Will a christian Igbo man be sent to Syria to fight for Sunni islam. The world is clear that Saudi Arabia is one of the major sponsors of terrorism in Syria. So the point is why do we have the senate and house of rep if one day we wake up to be told that we are now in islamic military alliance.

Best reply for you

vedaxcool:

ok, but your op is disappointing.

Is Togo an Islamic country?

In the list only Saudi and Pakistan can be called Islamic the rest are secular or muslim.
Re: Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? by miracle72: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2016
[b][/b]ISLAM IS A RELIGION SPREAD BY SWORD, U CANNOT FORCE PPL TO DRINK SUGAR,, THE ONLY THING U FORCE PPL TO DRINK ARE BITTER STUFF. WHY CANT PPL BE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE WHO THEY WORSHIP, SUNNIS ARE AMERICAN ALLIES WHILE SHITTES ARE RUSIAN ALLIES, SOLVE THE MATHS.
Re: Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? by crimeboss: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
even before the election i knew that buhari was ultraconservative and he was really subtle about it, the reason most muslims voted for him, and why despite his failures they still root for him fanatically, it did come as a surprise when he roaming around Arab corridors I knew was just a matter of time he revealed his true intentions, having a secular society has its good reasons but an Islamic one breed extremists as we all know the outcome of most islamic societies, all results to daily bloodshed of non-muslims or evidently a catastrophic war, for those who quietly in support or ignorant of these should know that fanning a religious domination guarantees no peace for anyone especially when each religious groups shares large numbers, it's now i appeal to those who believe their religion is peaceful should act to sustain the peace before it's too late, cuz both sides will av themselves to blame.
Re: Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? by crimeboss: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
even before the election i knew that buhari was ultraconservative and he wasn't really subtle about it, the reason most muslims voted for him, and why despite his failures they still root for him fanatically, it did come as a surprise when he roaming around Arab corridors I knew was just a matter of time he revealed his true intentions, having a secular society has its good reasons but an Islamic one breed extremists as we all know the outcome of most islamic societies, all results to daily bloodshed of non-muslims or evidently a catastrophic war, for those who quietly in support or ignorant of these should know that fanning a religious domination guarantees no peace for anyone especially when each religious groups shares large numbers, it's now i appeal to those who believe their religion is peaceful should act to sustain the peace before it's too late, cuz both sides will av themselves to blame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough Nigeria Should Break Up - Fani Kayode / Lagos Bye-election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde Others Set To Storm Lagos / The Threats To The Obi Mandate From Within The LP, Ireti Kingibe And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.