Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle (1091 Views)

Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Fans Complain About Sean Tizzle's Dark Skin [PICS] / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle by holarns: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2015

About Sean Tizzle – Singer Sean Tizzle is a year older today December, 15 and as the accolades pour in for one of Afro pop’s fine stars here arfacts about Sean Tizzle 10 quick facts you should know about him.

1. Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele who goes by the stage name Sean Tizzle was born on December 15, 1989.

2. He had his education at Community Grammar School, Ikorodu and then Command Secondary School, Ibadan. From there he proceeded to University of Ibadan where he bagged a Diploma in Theatre Arts.

3. The singer got into prominence in the music industry following his signing to Difference Entertainment under the aegis of D’Tunes. He was signed to Naija Ninjas under Sound Sultan prior to that.

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/7-shocking-facts-you-really-need-to-know-about-sean-tizzle/
Re: 7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle by olayinka807: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: 7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle by Chanchit: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
I was expectingg to see something I've never seen before, not even Sean dey him name tlkless of tissue.
Re: 7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle by holarns: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle by Adonis3: 3:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Lolof u wi just pe posting lubbish undecided

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: 7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle by holarns: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2015
kiss
Re: 7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle by AsapGist: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Following
Re: 7 Shocking Facts You Really Need To Know About Sean Tizzle by holarns: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye Officially Joins Instagram With New Photos / More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself / Unilag Students Disgraced By Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.