Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) (85164 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Truly there are two kinds of people in this world:

1.Those who mean you Good/Well

2. Those who mean you Evil

It has nothing to do with Age, Gender/Sex, Religion, Class, Denomination, Race, Nationality, Ethnicity, etc.

I do not even know what to say.

It is a shame. A big and terrible shame. To the entire country.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Maser: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why is it that it is usually idiots who rush to make first and 2nd page comments on Nairaland these days. It disgusts to read 1st and 2nd page comments of any thread because you find stupid and heartless comments there. I guess those are jobless folks who do nothing with their time than whiling away online waiting to be the first to comment. If the conscience of our nation is like that of those, then I'm afraid we've totally lost it. May God help this beautiful lady to find justice and comfort. So many beasts on the prowl these days!

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by cheleku(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
This is why I cannot date any military babe.
You are extremely miseducated and stupid.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Unfortunately you will not find the type of support you require on Nairaland. RAPE in Nigeria is not a crime, it is a misdemeanor similar to wandering or pissing on the street. Nigerian Men and Male Nairalanders would rather talk about Lindaikeji's house or Funke Akindele's boobs rather than be reminded that majority of men consider women as intimacy gadgets and 2nd class bimbos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

My name in your mouth like toothpaste.. everyday you got something new

Why me?

Do you wish your sisters pass through this ordeal or something worse than this?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocorod:
c'est vraiment serieux.
est-ce que vous parlez francaise?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Date them at your own peril
They are there to service their ogas
99%of them are just whòres in uniform like my mother
A senior air force officer was once quoted as saying that when selecting women, they should make sure they select the prettiest
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:
est-ce que vous parlez francaise?
oui je parle francais.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
I don't even know what to say?sad
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by 247notire(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
cyberdurable:

wanted to say this, maybe we Nigerians have conformed with crime, terrorism, etc...no more empathy.... airforce1 , 247notire and kossyablaze juz displaying their ignorance... bunch of whacked artist
How did you manage to escape your chains? I see u haven't taken ur drugs for 2 days and ur madness has degenerated again. Someone chase this guy and hold him down! Before commenting silly imp endeavour to look well. Go to the first page and see my comment and the reason for all the following comments. Be guided young man, and yes u have been noticed... what's that ur name again?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
dis is horrible
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Commentus2: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Let justice be done!
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you wish your sisters pass through this ordeal or something worse than this?

why bring my sisters into this Are you mad?

Dont you ever quote me again you fool
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocorod:
oui je parle francais.
interessant. Je suis etudiante du francaise. (Learner. J'ai etudie la langue pour deux ans Au universite.
et tu?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Airforce1:

why bring my sisters into this Are you mad?

Dont you ever quote me again you fool
Easy boysad

This thread is for laughs

Don't you think so?

You are smiling and laughing because it is funny, isn't it?

What is the big deal if this joke happens to one of your sister?

We are probably going to laugh too because it would be funnycheesy

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=daretodiffer post=41036030][/quote]

I take it you are one of them tongue
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Easy boysad

This thread is for laughs

Don't you think so?

You are smiling and laughing because it is funny, isn't it?

What is the big deal if this joke happens to one of your sister?

We are probably going to laugh too because it is funnycheesy

Toast to your stupidity
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:

interessant. Je suis etudiante du francaise. (Learner. J'ai etudie la langue pour deux ans Au universite.
et tu?
moi je poursuit mes etudes en langue anglaise.le francais est ma langue de naissance.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
247notire:
How did you manage to escape your chains? I see u haven't taken ur drugs for 2 days and ur madness has degenerated again. Someone chase this guy and hold him down! Before commenting silly imp endeavour to look well. Go to the first page and see my comment and the reason for all the following comments. Be guided young man, and yes u have been noticed... what's that ur name again?

u jux heard me... u r an ignoramus tongue
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I take it you are one of them tongue

Yes I am whoore in uniform like your dearest mum
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocorod:
moi je poursuit mes etudes en langue anglaise.le francais est ma langue de naissance.
qui est vous nationalite?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by donem: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
This is why I cannot date any military babe.
Haha why?
Have an experience from the naval rating I once dated. If not that I belong would have been to hell.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:

et tu?
on dit francais et non francaise.ici tu diras "pendant" au lieu de "pour"
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:
qui est vous nationalite?
beninoise.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes I am whoore in uniform like your dearest mum

Hehehe its not such a bad thing toots
keep spreading wink
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocorod:
on dit francais et non francaise.ici tu diras "pendant" au lieu de "pour"
ouI. pls do correct any of my mistakes u spot. still u havent answered my question
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dumb mofo...if this is too long for you to read, it is obvious you have nothing to learn from the story. Oshi ra da ra da!
Aitee1:
Summary please...
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
If this story is true the Nigeria Airforce officials involved should be dealt with.
chocorod:
beninoise.
Zut! vous etudiez au nigeria?
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by chocorod(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
enieme:

ouI. pls do correct any of my mistakes u spot. still u havent answered my question
i'm a beninese i.e from Benin republic.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocorod:
i'm a beninese i.e from Benin republic.
D'accord.
Re: How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
the story too long jo,my papa go disown me if i sidon read everything. vickyrotex na wetin she write say happen to her toto?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.