Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari (67983 Views)

Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but the problem is why are u finding difficult to diokpesi's case afterall as a business u get aid for a service rendered if diokpesi was paid from the arms money and he's prosecuted ,if same applies to buhari he is liable to the case against him
Paying Buhari and paying Dokpesi are two parallel lines.
Dokpesi ought to be paid by party-pdp(from party's purse) and not FG for the campaign. Unlike Buhari's case, it was d constitutional duty of the FG to protect him as a former head of states, those cars were given by FG amidst security threats from boko haram.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by ddeola: 2:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Simple.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by JayJustus(m): 4:01am On Dec 16, 2015
as long as you chop the money whether in form of cash, suv, kind, hugs, christmas gift, campaign money...you have chopped...so all must cool off at kuje prison with maximum security
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Slll(m): 4:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Mbamally:
#BuhariGate
Mbamally:
#BuhariGate
Mbamally:
#BuhariGate
end time gift
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by opribo(m): 4:54am On Dec 16, 2015
This Dasuki probe is only going to get messier and the messier it gets the better for Naija
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by M4gunners: 5:00am On Dec 16, 2015
minifuworld:
get a copy of constitution and read
At this point constitution are no more needed. Or since this new government came to power, are we following constitution again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:03am On Dec 16, 2015
shaggyosas:

Baba has been denying his statements since May29 so why are u surprised he wouldn't deny this one. the truth is baba chop from the forbidden fruit, finish!
I don't know if he did or not. However, Dasuki owes us proof. Was the money given in cash or bank transfer or any other means? Let him tell us nah. Or is this too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:04am On Dec 16, 2015
tamonokare:
Don't tell me you expect Buhari to brazenly agree that he collected the money from him
And don't tell me Dasuki will not tell any lies just to gain sympathy. Also don't tell me Dasuki won't have any evidence of giving Buhari a whopping $300,000. Agreed?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:15am On Dec 16, 2015
cowtail:
Statutorily required to replace his bombed Car? How gullible. Many Nigeria lost lives and properties to the same boko haram, please is the govt also Statutorily required to replace those lives and properties? Without trying to hold forth for Dasuki, Buhari is not the saint that you think he is. By the time this Dasukigate goes full circle, The ruling class will be exposed for who it is - thieving class.
Olodo. Complete dunce you are if you don't know that the FG provides all past Heads of States the SUVs they use. As such, the govt is not only responsible for maintaining them but also replacing them as and when due. Buhari's bombed SUV was provided by FG and hence the need for replacement.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by fallout87: 5:38am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Olodo. Complete dunce you are if you don't know that the FG provides all past Heads of States the SUVs they use. As such, the govt is not only responsible for maintaining them but also replacing them as and when due. Buhari's bombed SUV was provided by FG and hence the need for replacement.

Is it the NSA job to provide them? Do you even have brain enough to know what the job of NSA entails?

Eediot. The country suffers because uneducated touts like you. You know the least but beat your chest the loudest.

You aren't against corruption so long as it benefits APC or Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by shaggyosas(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Yksoul:
WHAT MAJORITY HERE DONT KNOW IS GEJ WOULD THROUGH DASUKI RATHER GIVE BUHARI SUVs THAN MONEY BECAUSE GEJ ADMIN. KNEW THAT ELECTION WAS GETTING CLOSER AND GEJ BELIEVED PMB HAD NO MONEY TO FINANCE HIS CAMPAIGN AND GEJ WOULD NOT DOLL OUT ANY MONEY TO PMB BECAUSE HE KNEW PMB WOULD USE IT TO CAMPAIGN

Are u a learner. He didn't have money n few months after been elected we saw 30million in his account, how if I may ask? Bubu has been lying since I knew him.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by shaggyosas(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2015
BashMe1:

Av sense small naa if not plentie. can't a National Security person protect an elected president after being attacked?

Protect him with 2 suv and 300,000 dollars. No wonder the dollar is increasing.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2015
fallout87:

Is it the NSA job to provide them? Do you even have brain enough to know what the job of NSA entails?

Eediot. The country suffers because uneducated touts like you. You know the least but beat your chest the loudest.

You aren't against corruption so long as it benefits APC or Buhari
Tell us the department/ministry or agent of government that is responsible or forever keep shut.

It's too early for me to give attention to a dolt like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by shaggyosas(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Anasko:
capital yes. money paid for pdp campaign supposed to come from pdp account not from federal Goverment.

True talk And money paid to replace suv and 300,000 dollars suppose to come from FG acct not NSA
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by shaggyosas(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Firstman01:

Your reasoning faculty is damned low! Stella Oduah bought...and not "collected" as you claimed.
fyi, Buhari mentioned he received car from FG when he declared his assets. It seems your planet is Pluto.

Buhari didn't mention the cars were from FG, he told us they were gifts from friends. Bubu chop part of the money n so must be taken to court. He cast the wrong net, a net that got himself. Finish!
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by alopy(m): 6:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Let him prove he gave PMB money and not SUVS for his damaged cars na, Shebi there were evidence for other deals too.

The evidence came when DSS and EFCC did their investigation. So they should do same with Buhari and let's see
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by fallout87: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Tell us the department/ministry or agent of government that is responsible or forever keep shut.

It's too early for me to give attention to a dolt like you.

Eediot the SGF is responsible for taking care of previous HOS. You are too stupiid, so you don't know this easy information.

If your brain was properly functioning you wouldn't have such a weak defense. Did you ask yourself why he was getting more than one armored vehicle? Did you ask yourself why this was being done off the FG books?

You did not. You're a fool, a loud mouth tout and this is why you can't reason properly. Go read a book and spend less time saying rubbish and defending blatant lies on internet forums.

I truly can't stand morons like you. Use your brain and stop letting these politicians trick you. Think! He is a thief no differently than any other politician by Nigeria's standard. You will die for him tho, only because you are ignorant and lack education.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Remii(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2015
shaggyosas:

True talk And money paid to replace suv and 300,000 dollars suppose to come from FG acct not NSA
nsa is fg's security head

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2015
asamaigho:

D ansa is a pure YES,ot is only the office of d NSA has d sole responsiblity of approving bullet proof cars in d country,so for an ex hos,whose convoy was bombed by bh prior to his election,who will replace his vehicle?
i gues u guys should have a rethink!......dont jump with d ignorant wailers,cos dasuki is goinv down no mata what.

If u had read my response carefully, u will know that I supported no one. I concluded nothing.

I said, "IF" the ans is no, then have a rethink, which mean, if it was a "YES" which u have pointed out,then, no qualms.

U also forgot were I commended him by applauding him with a "Nice response" ans.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by fallout87: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Remii:
nsa is fg's security head

Actually, that is Minister of Defense. The NSA, COAS, etc.. are all under the Minister of Defense. The job of NSA is not the caretaking of previous HOS, VP, COS or SGF. The NSA job is information gathering, maintenance and usage in order to help the MOD, President, etc strategize defending the homefront.

To those fools saying lies; the approval of bullet proof cars IS NOT the same as purchasing. It is approval only!!

There is not a country in the world where the NSA is responsible for purchasing vehicles for ex-HOS or providing them cash gifts. The NSA responsibilities is for the safety of the commonwealth.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2015
fallout87:
Since when is it the NSA job to provide cash or armored vehicle for past HOS?

You guys are gullible and easily confused. If not, suck a lie would never work.

Could you imagine the NSA for the US doing such? Never, because it isn't part off his job title. No honest HOS would even take it. It is illegal on all fronts!

This is obviously STEALING and everyone knows it but will make excuses because it is Buhari and APC that stole.

Watch my words, this government will be even more corrupt than the previous one. It will be more ruthless as well. At least GEJ believed in democracy.

Buhari will just inconclusive every election result and take part by force.

Emir the change you demanded. Fools

you're uninformed
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Held gave U 2 jeeps n U collected.okay.He is father Christmas Abi.revelations are coming
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by fallout87: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2015
skidskid:

you're uninformed

You're blindly defending. I repeat, the job of taking care of ex-HOS is part of the responsibility of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

The NSA has no relationship with that matter.

If it was done legitimately please provide the FG documents saying the exact amount allocation and the specified reason for multiple bulletproof cars to be provided for Buhari. Remember this isn't some backward hole. It is the FG and purchases like these are itemized and documented.

For those saying it was to replace the bulletproof car which was bombed, please explain why multiple bulletproof cars were given instead of only one.... when only one of the three cars destroyed were bulletproof?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but the problem is why are u finding difficult to diokpesi's case afterall as a business u get aid for a service rendered if diokpesi was paid from the arms money and he's prosecuted ,if same applies to buhari he is liable to the case against him

how do people explain something like this... do u see any DAAr comms staff being arrested because they got part of their salary from dokpesi arms money? Where a worker gets his pay from doesn't matter as long as he has earned it.

now in dokpesi case he was working for Jonathan and he is accused of accepting disloyal payments because
1-He should know he cannot receive money from the FG. for services rendered to the PDP for election matters !

it would interest u to know that ignorance isn't an excuse before the law because with a transaction of such amount he needs to produce documents signed by his lawyers and Jonathan outlining the service to be rendered and the compensation (verbal agreement can't suffice in a transaction of this magnitude)

NOW unlike other past HOS pmb isn't always in the news talking until election period so you forget he his a FORMER HEAD OF STATE : thus he is an employee of the state because he receives monthly or yearly stipends , now tell me when he receives his "DUE". would he now be asking WHERE did this money come from

if tomorrow dasuki says he used out of it to pay corpers salary for January 2015 , does it mean corpers too are guilty for not enquiring about the source of their RIGHTFUL DUE ??

let's try to reason without prejudice... PDP have always admittd pmb isn't really corrupt they've always accused him of surrounding himself with corrupt people in this new cabinet

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by onunwa21(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Dasuki is not greed....

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by mecc: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Don't worry is only but a matter of tym if shugaba agree say him receive the SUV him go soon tell us where the money wey follow am dey. Nigerians are watching cool shocked
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2015
[s]
fallout87:

Eediot the SGF is responsible for taking care of previous HOS. You are too stupiid, so you don't know this easy information.

If your brain was properly functioning you wouldn't have such a weak defense. Did you ask yourself why he was getting more than one armored vehicle? Did you ask yourself why this was being done off the FG books?

You did not. You're a fool, a loud mouth tout and this is why you can't reason properly. Go read a book and spend less time saying rubbish and defending blatant lies on internet forums.

I truly can't stand morons like you. Use your brain and stop letting these politicians trick you. Think! He is a thief no differently than any other politician by Nigeria's standard. You will die for him tho, only because you are ignorant and lack education.
[/s]
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2015
It's always tough and rigorous trying to defend people we can't really defend with our lives...

To all buhari fans just wait until all events are exposed.

Our leaders have all stolen from us and we should never vouch for anyone of them..that is one mistake we make..If one has to defend a politician he/she should acknowledge first that that politician was a thief or a potential thief ..

Make we use our head o...
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by myproperty(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:
Let Dasuki prove he gave money to Buhari.

The FG is statutorily responsible for replacing the bombed vehicles. So what is the news here?

Or did Buhari get a new set of SUVs from another arm/agent of FG after the replacement?

Dasuki is dying and his abobakus are ready to die with him.
grin cheesy grin

1. Common sense dictates that he who alleges must prove his allegation. Was the $300K given in cash or bank transfer? At least we were told how Bafarawa, Yuguda, Obaigbena, Dokpesi and co got their own share. How did Buhari get his?

2. None of those mentioned by Dasuki so far has denied receiving money from him. They all have confirmed receiving money but said for different purpose. So, it's not me finding them guilty but their own statements.

To your question, yes I got $50k from Buhari's $300k. Mumu!
PMB defender. What did Dokpesi collect? He received payment for a job done while PMB received either $3000.000 or 2SUV's .
who is supposed to be ducked for corrupt enrichment between the two of them
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by uwa1(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Plz remind me.... Was this entitlement added to the money budgeted for Arms..... Plz am waiting......
marv1:
Have forgoten so soon that he is ex-president. He is entitled to it just like any other ex-president.
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2015
myproperty:

PMB defender. What did Dokpesi collect? He received payment for a job done while PMB received either $3000.000 or 2SUV's .
who is supposed to be ducked for corrupt enrichment between the two of them
Yeah, he received payment for work done for PDP from FG. Let him tell the judges.

Buhari got SUVs from ONSA which was his due from FG. Let Dasuki prove otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.