Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room (42078 Views)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by DearDealsz: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
lol
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by eleko1: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
sad
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by harry509: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/15/commercial-sex-worker-found-dead-in-lagos-hotel-room/

hmmmmmM! So....Sad. Most ladies hrt is as deep as indian ocean. They Rr nt afraid @ all. Any man dat cum's round dem, they flow out...
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by miqos02(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
bad business
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Woman go just use all their life take Bleep come find out they didn't achieve anything.
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by zubby29(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
good riddance undecided
u r very mean.go HV a seat
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by segebase(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
End tym sex romp
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/15/commercial-sex-worker-found-dead-in-lagos-hotel-room/

WTF! Why arrest innocent people, this police people are stupid, what has hotel management got to do with this, A ritualist carried an olosho to a hotel room killed her, how does it concern the hotel management angry
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by coldHeat: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Akathriel:

Chukwu Okike Abiama, which way naa? grin

And how does your post affect the price of tomatoes in the market?

Shouldn't your utterances edify the minds and lives of others?

Must you always come to plant anti-tribal seed on the internet?

You hate a particular tribe, that is your own, but must you manifest your prejudice in such a shameful way?

You are a man, pls try to act maturely, your utterances are wrong and uncalled for.

And I am not for or against any tribe so don't go there...
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by efonat(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=30pt]That's why a hotel need to install a cctv in their passage way so u can see who went in and who left. With that, it's will ease and hasten police investigation.[/size]
cocoflakes:
Please do not detain the hotel staff....they surely cannot know what is going on in the rooms...more so, know a murder has occurred just occured while the patron was leaving...
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by kingthreat(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
good riddance undecided

Why, cause she is a prostitute? Who are you to judge her.
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Ayt27(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Guess there's a Jack the ripper loose in the city of Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
odinese:
.relatives? Do they care undecided

I don't think they care though.
...they may not know what she does here embarassed
@ topic:
Shouldn't ID cards be introduced and used in cases like this
This should be adopted asap to avoid this sorta cruel devise angry
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by cyberguy72(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
madgoat:
Why do pple die so easily this days shocked
Blame bubu
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by free2blast(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
good riddance undecided
Good riddiance abi? Dont worry your turn is coming when that sugar daddy or yahoo boy banging you will strangle you. Ekpa!
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by silent10(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Zceesneh:
WTF! Why arrest innocent people, this police people are stupid, what has hotel management got to do with this, A ritualist carried an olosho to a hotel room killed her, how does it concern the hotel management angry
U shld buy some sense, illiterate. How would d police conduct their investigations without arrestin d hotel management
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
kingthreat:

Why, cause she is a prostitute? Who are you to judge her.
undecided
and who are you that I should explain why I judged her.?
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by flokii: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
throw out her body to d dogs mennn..

let d dogs feed... *hiss
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by royal231(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
All this ashawo we be say if you Don pay them finish.. den no go want make you enjoy finish.. den go come dey yarn say na only 2 rounds....

I av almost killed one myself.. but I was with money that day.. I just simply got another one and enjoyed myself till my satisfaction .....

Tell them if man pay them .. make den allow d man enjoy to satisfaction. .. or make den go find another job. ...

There are remote and immediate causes of this kind of shits. ..

To all oloshos here.. allow d men enjoy to the last... don't add more risks to the job ..

D man pay woman still pay for hotel room.. d woman come dey do anyhow
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
zubby29:
u r very mean.go HV a seat
I'm not mean, its just that when you are the cause of your own predicament I hardly pity.

And some hypocrites here won't lemme rest.
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by dumodust(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
undecided
are you serious?
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
silent10:

U shld buy some sense, illiterate. How would d police conduct their investigations without arrestin d hotel management
are they one that killed her? how will this help? Will it produce the killer? The killer ran away without their notice, they should be invited to be interrogated not arrest
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrFootball:
see ur coconut head :p...
I don't approve of her 'trade' , but watch ur language.
okaysmiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by doctokwus: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
In civilized societies this is a simple case to crack:get fingerprints,match it against the SIM card data base or the BVN and catch d culprit.
But in a society blinded by the kind of corruption only witnessed in the type of govt run by a fisherman,simple investigations become the most difficult to unravel.
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by jamace(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
madgoat:
Why do pple die so easily this days shocked
It's because people kill easily these days.
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
"Commercial sex worker" indeed. Call a spade a spade: She was a prostitute, simple. undecided
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by dapizy02(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
kingphilip:
this story don turn something else these days o.. no day wey we no go here death after sex romp.. when will these stories end

FTC
nairalanders please show some love and punch some likes for me

U re here beggin 4 End tym likes, abi u wan use am do Xmas?
Re: Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
doctokwus:
In civilized societies this is a simple case to crack:get fingerprints,match it against the SIM card data base or the BVN and catch d culprit.
But in a society blinded by the kind of corruption only witnessed in the type of govt run by a fisherman,simple investigations become the most difficult to unravel.

Too much detective movies it seems cheesy
This is Nigeria, mate. There's no real database to match fingerprints or voice or faces with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Nigerian Couple In UK Arrested For Slapping Babysitter Over Salary Increment / Househelp Confesses To Killing Justice Ajumogobia’s Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.