Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result (2503 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by secretopen: 3:30am On Oct 21, 2006
FELLOW NIARALANDERS I GOT TO INTERCONTINENTAL BANK AT PORT-HARCOURT HEADQUATERS I ASK THEM ABOUT THE TEST RESULT THE HR TOLD ME THAT OUT OF 7563 CANDIDATES WHO SAT FOR THE TEST ONLY 30 CANDIDATES MADE IT AND THE 30 CANDIDATES HAS BEEN CONTACTED.PLS WHY ARE NIGERIANS VERY WICKED.VERY INHUMEN
AND SADIST.FELLOW NAIRALANDERS DO WE STILL CONTINUE OR DO WE RELAX.INTER CONT
IS THE WORST BANK IN NIGERIA THEIR TEST WAS NOT ORGANIZE,THEIR PAPER LIKED INFACT THE BANK NEEDS E.F.C.C.TO INVESTIGATE THEM.
LONG LIVE ALL NAIRA LANDERS LONG LIVE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE TEST MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PROVIDE GOOD JOB FOR ALL OF YOU.THANK YOU ALL .STRUGLES
CONTINUE.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by bisiofgod(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2006
i doubt the authenticity of this info
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by gloryland(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2006
This Info is not real. The poster is just peddling a unjust rumour. Be careful!!! You are warned.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by obisluv: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2006
how authentic is ur information?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by cezeike(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2006
pls,dnt get so upset, if u where cotacted for the interview stage i guess u wont be so mad at them, ur job would come, long live nairalanders
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by doncee: 1:20am On Oct 28, 2006
na waa
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by money22(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2006
The Information True and nothing but the truth.
It's just sad that sure a situation still happen in our organisations.
embarassed
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by kayoday(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2006
intercontinental result is out already,received a text mesage for interview tomorrow(Sun) in abuja. Doubt if i will be there cos just went for the test for fun.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by nunu(f): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2006
kayoday:

intercontinental result is out already,received a text mesage for interview tomorrow(Sun) in abuja. Doubt if i will be there because just went for the test for fun.

hmm,story.u will be one of the first person there,i don't think you will even borther to attend church.do u think it is easy to pass off a job with intercontinental.stop the sic and tell it to the birds.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by kayoday(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2006
hmm,story.u will be one of the first person there,i don't think you will even borther to attend church.do u think it is easy to pass off a job with intercontinental.stop the sic and tell it to the birds.

i am damn serious, well i wont convince you, actually i work with a govt institutn with almost equivalent pay that is why i dont wanna go.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by kayoday(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2006
nunu, believe it or not abuja interview for intercontinental bank is out if na abj you do ur own and you have not been called, forget it
try next time grin
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by nunu(f): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2006
sorry to dissapoint you, i no even do.but na your comment make me yan,very funny.u no want job,yet u suffer write the exam.big joke.
no offence,sha oh.ciao
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by kayoday(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2006
i work somewhere already and i get almost same pay, so was there just for the fun of writing the test
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by obowo: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2006
plz how much does intercontinental bank pay for freshers
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by kayoday(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2006
they pay 80,000 naira while in training school, and about 1.6m per annum for new intake.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by kananyi: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2006
I am hoping its not the same test that they took this picture from u are bitching about.
so who finally wrote the test.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by oisrael(m): 12:32am On Nov 01, 2006
Sweet Jesus! Joseph and Mary!! What a photo! Thank God I didn't go for the test
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by Bhola(f): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2006
That picture need to be added to the yahoo time capsule, under the topic now. Wow, what a picture! They say a picture is like a thousand words, this is a like a gizillion words!

God save Nigeria.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Final Result by duttybarb(f): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2006
i agree. but my sis was posted there and she passed and she got in. thats probably the reason she got in. gd luck to all of u.

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Recruitment / Glo Customer Care Follow Up Interview With Sangowawa On 7th September / Earn Money From Home, Talking Online By Skype With People Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.