Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Peopleprime Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Test (2496 Views)

Peopleprime Test And Job Posting / Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! / Discussions & Test With Peopleprime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Test by dedola: 3:07pm On May 08, 2007
hello guys.i just finished writing my test with the peopleprime.the test is critical reasoning and data interpretation.before the test, there will be a short interview in which you are asked a few but simple questions.if u pass the interview then you proceed to writing the test.the test is okay but there is little time.goodluck
Re: Peopleprime Test by odada(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2007
hey guyzzzzzzz!just finished mine too?men see 9ja graduates i FEAR oh ,anywayz the interview and test was aiight you just have to be fast thats all!they are hoping to invite 5000 out of the  7000 that was shorlisted for the interview/test stage,,,big ups to the organisers of the testcos it was soo organised and ordely despite the number of people that turned up!its our ticket to the top guyz see y'all there.Goodluck cheesy
Re: Peopleprime Test by prosperup(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2007
Congrats to you guys.
My problem with the people prime test is that i filled in my qualification as 2:2 whereas i have a third class degree.In the form they provided there is no provision for 3rd class only pass and 2:2, i opted for 2:2.
You think i should go ahead with the test?or will i just watse my money?

I'd appreciate some advise.
Re: Peopleprime Test by bolarine: 6:28pm On May 08, 2007
i ll candidly advice not to go cos if u re nt caught now , i bet u , with the level of discipline, organisation and efficiency that i saw today, u ll get caught even at the initial credential screening stage, and the disgrace wnt be fair enough though i can understand your plight. but nvr loose hope, something else might be there out 4 uuuuuuuuuuuu. one love fellow bro
Re: Peopleprime Test by reachabeyy: 9:06pm On May 08, 2007
hey u all
i really must give it up to ppleprime, the org was suberb and i was thinking i was gonna pay 500 bucks b4 i do the test, anyways, i wish us all good luck,
Re: Peopleprime Test by KKdolphin: 10:26pm On May 08, 2007
I was really impressed by the level of organisation exhibited at the venue. Big-ups to peopleprime wink
Re: Peopleprime Test by omosefe(f): 7:40am On May 09, 2007
Hallo all, the test was ok, just no time
As for the issue of grades, 3rd class isnt allowed. there was a guy who was interviewed close to me, he was turned back becos of his grade.

I wish everyone who wrote the test yesterday gudluck.
Re: Peopleprime Test by kamsi(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2007
please could someone who went for the test tell me what the dress code was. cos i want to wear just a shirt and skirt with no suit is that ok. also I was told to come by 2.30 can i arrive earlier like an hour before
Re: Peopleprime Test by Pauchys(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2007
10x guys 4 d info. wishing u all d best in the test. pray 4 us dat will write our's soon, hoping to meet u guys at d fair.
Re: Peopleprime Test by Pauchys(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2007
concerning wot kamsi asked can someone enlighten us and also how many questions were asked and the time alotted to it.
Re: Peopleprime Test by BILLIONs1: 9:59am On May 09, 2007
Guys

Where is the venue for the test,I am slated for 3.30pm 09-05-2007

What is the dress code are you accessed by you dressing also?

plus what are the tips to scale through the interview stage?

Thanks
Re: Peopleprime Test by treasurer1(f): 10:12am On May 09, 2007
Kamsi,
most people dressed corperately yesterday, so it is adviced that u dress well when going. about whether to get there an hour earlier, i will advice that due to ur time(2.30pm) just try to get there to time cos if u get there too early, u might have to stand a longer time than u think cos of some 12, 12.30, 1, 1.30, 2pm people might still be outside.

wish u all the best.
kamsi:

please could someone who went for the test tell me what the dress code was. because i want to wear just a shirt and skirt with no suit is that ok. also I was told to come by 2.30 can i arrive earlier like an hour before
Re: Peopleprime Test by obanikoro2(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2007
Two thumbs up for People Prime!!!

They were just too much yesterday. Mrs Nike de Souza was in total control of the test area along side the ever smiling Mary. They were so organised that I had to score them 105%.

The part that tripped me the most was when she said those that didnt pass the test will be considered for something else. Meaning if u are not shortlisted for the fair, there is still hope.

The dress code doesnt matter but just wear sometin nice. If u want to suit up, fine. But pls dont be too casual-like jeans and the likes.

As for the 3rd class guy, just try and see if ur luck will shine. My bro I have seen where a choice was made btw a 2.1 and 3rd class and the guy wit a 3rd class was picked. Is God reall and not man. Just go and see if it will work and if it doesnt,thank God all the same.

Wishing all Nairaland users the very best in the fair.
Re: Peopleprime Test by godslead(f): 10:29am On May 09, 2007
treasure r pls can u tell me the nature of the test (questions)?
Re: Peopleprime Test by treasurer1(f): 12:04pm On May 09, 2007
godslead,

the test comprise 2 sections. the first is test of english 30 questions for 20 mins, its majorly passages in which u are required to answer the questions that followed while the second section is maths - 18 questions for 20 mins and its majorly tables.

they are simple questions but the only thing is that u have to be extra fast in answering them.

all the best man!
Re: Peopleprime Test by jukehinde(f): 1:02pm On May 09, 2007
@treasure r,

thks for briefing the house.i am yet to write mine,wen u talk of tables,pls can u expantiate,i hope im not too nossy here.its just for the benefir of those that have poor backgroung in mathematics. reply needed urgently.
Re: Peopleprime Test by godslead(f): 1:41pm On May 09, 2007
thanks treasure r for the infor .God bless!
Re: Peopleprime Test by derfla(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2007
please, i was shortlisted for the may 8 batch, but i couldnt make it bcoz of other engagement. Please, is there any hope for another date? Pls treat as urgent. thanks.

To others that have written theirs, I sincerely wish luck.
Re: Peopleprime Test by sw: 1:56pm On May 09, 2007
They are going to access you on your appearance oooo, so dress corprate, i was graded averagely ok for appearance because my shirt was wet due to d morning rain yesterday. so i advise u to put on suit if u have one so that u can b given excellent in ur grade.
Re: Peopleprime Test by bruce(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2007
Pls I was scheduled for Abuja on the 16th but now in PH. What do guys think, should I stay back for that of PH? Because I have asked for a reschedule through the no. given but not gotten a feed back from them. Pls what do I do?
Re: Peopleprime Test by seniorak47(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2007
Hi all, I had my own about 2hours ago. I can't agree less with you on the splendid job those guys did out there. Kudos to them all.

However, the same thing may not be said about some disgruntled elements, supposedly graduates and Nigerian future leaders. Some people in my batch of the test actually left the test centre with the tests' question papers. Two copies were missing and half of the class was subjected to physical searching. I think 1 was recovered in the end, but am not so sure!

The consequence of this is that; there is a very high possibility that the test of 12noon - 1pm held in lagos today may be cancelled. This will make over 500 innocent, pure, and hopefully successful candidates lose their slots and thereby the job opportunity.

I weep for the future of this country if we continue this way. The same set of people who perpetrated this act would still have the guts to condemn OBJ and his crew forgetting that you cant give what you do not have. In short, an average youth in our generation lacks integrity, conscience, and faith.

If you were in that group affected, I will only reccommend that you put less hope in the outcome of todays test; the possibility of its consideration is very very low!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such is life! Life must go on! The best is yet to come! Keep the hope alive! GOD bless
Re: Peopleprime Test by gbemiel(f): 5:06pm On May 09, 2007
@bruce
i was in the same position, i was scheduled to write the test in lagos but i wanted to take in PH cos that where i am Presently. All u have to do is to call them and explain your situation, then they will probably ask for your fullname and email address and hopefully youll get another email from them.
they will might tell u that they cant guarantee the rescheduling because of the timing but there is no harm in trying, i was rescheduled for 22nd of this month in PH.

p.s
u should have tired to change the date a long time ago(like end of april or something) Anyhow, with God all things are possible. Call 014960569
Re: Peopleprime Test by Geezle(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2007
sw:

They are going to access you on your appearance oooo, so dress corprate, i was graded averagely ok for appearance because my shirt was wet due to d morning rain yesterday. so i advise u to put on suit if u have one so that u can b given excellent in your grade.

Correct!!!

seniorak47:

Hi all, I had my own about 2hours ago. I can't agree less with you on the splendid job those guys did out there. Kudos to them all.

However, the same thing may not be said about some disgruntled elements, supposedly graduates and Nigerian future leaders. Some people in my batch of the test actually left the test centre with the tests' question papers. Two copies were missing and half of the class was subjected to physical searching. I think 1 was recovered in the end, but am not so sure!

The consequence of this is that; there is a very high possibility that the test of 12noon - 1pm held in lagos today may be cancelled. This will make over 500 innocent, pure, and hopefully successful candidates lose their slots and thereby the job opportunity.

I weep for the future of this country if we continue this way. The same set of people who perpetrated this act would still have the guts to condemn OBJ and his crew forgetting that you can't give what you do not have. In short, an average youth in our generation lacks integrity, conscience, and faith.

If you were in that group affected, I will only reccommend that you put less hope in the outcome of todays test; the possibility of its consideration is very very low!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such is life! Life must go on! The best is yet to come! Keep the hope alive! GOD bless

But Why?
Maybe they will come and post it on NAIRALAND

BUt THUMBS somewhere 4 PEOPLEPRIME
Re: Peopleprime Test by bada1(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2007
Kudos to Peopleprime!

Was amazed at the high level of organisation for the multitude of prospective workers.

Well as for the incident that happened i.e someone stealing the question papers i don't think they should penalize everybody. make dey no dah people hope 4 job.

well by the grace of God, we up to move on 2 the nxt stage.

peace out nairalanders
Re: Peopleprime Test by pcmecom(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2007
u call it test!! well i call it the GATHERING of the year,neva knew i could see such a large number of people in my life,it was like another orientation camp. organisation was good though
Re: Peopleprime Test by prosperup(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2007
Thank u all for the replies. I think i'd rather not attend the test.
I pray we third classers will get a job someday embarassed.

Kudos to PPLPRIME for organising such a highly appreciated Fair.Good luck to all that attended and those that will attend.
Re: Peopleprime Test by kamsi(f): 8:49pm On May 09, 2007
just got home from the test. guess cos of the hitch of the 12 o'clock batch we the 2.30 batch was delayed. and yes the organizers said that the earlier batch would be cancelled. so we were told to submit or face the same fate. so everybody had to hand in their booklet
Re: Peopleprime Test by afam1(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2007
for people2s prime,i give them double twaleeee.dem 2much cheesy
Re: Peopleprime Test by seniorak47(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2007
Hello all, Kamsi just confirm my fears about the fate of the 12 o'clock batch of 9th may 2007. I think we should just forget it, those people will keep to their words unless a miracle happens. Happy job hunting for my fellows affected, its such a lose coz i would have boasted it was my best test so far. God dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Peopleprime Test by ifeme: 5:12pm On May 15, 2007
Please where is the Venue for the Ability in Lagos because l got invitation for the test schedule on 22/05/2007.Pls, what is their minimium age requirement.Expecting ur reply urgently.
Thanks
Re: Peopleprime Test by ifeme: 5:28pm On May 15, 2007
Please peopleprime are their into what?
Re: Peopleprime Test by Pauchys(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2007
fellow nairaland, i just did mine yesterday in abuja. Kudos to peopleprime for their standard of organisation. d only probs is the time factor but all d same we pray that all goes well 4 us so that we can say bye-bye to unemployment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation To Schlumberger Pre-screening Test Session / UAC Re-invited Me For Another Online Test / Erisco Foods Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.