Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army (5387 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

you should have read the post, so you did gat a better idea why i was calling on seun to take this down, and not asking me if the igbos doesnt have their faults. Talking about insulting tribes, thats tribalism
Dasuki(hausa) gave fund to odilli(south south).When they were sharing our money tribe doesn't matter. THINK!
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Dasuki(hausa) gave fund to odilli(south south).When they were sharing our money tribe doesn't matter. THINK!

oboy! You aint getting me right. I understand all these you are saying...but what am talking about is taking this thread down...btw why did you call me stu.pid in the other comment? Whats that?
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:

im also buy SUVs for PMB and 3000k dolls...oboy! You aint getting me right. I understand all these you are saying...but what am talking about is taking this thread down...btw why did you call me stu.pid in the other comment? Whats that?
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

im also buy SUVs for PMB and 3000k dolls...oboy! You aint getting me right. I understand all these you are saying...but what am talking about is taking this thread down...btw why did you call me stu.pid in the other comment? Whats that?
have you been able to see any receipt of how the transaction of 3000k dollers went down between them? Or you are just very curious about it cus u heard buhari name there? Buhari is yet to accept such claim..execpt the SUV unlike other suspect who already accept they collected money ...everybody Dasuki has accused of collecting money from has a record of how the money is been spent...by the way if PMB collected money from him..The then he should face justice..But it is not wise to start saying he collected when there is no evidence yet...just like the way people are pointing there silly hands to linda ikeji...smh

LASTLY. If BUHARI collected money from Dasuki truely..Then just shall Prevail.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by nwadiuko1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adebowaletunji:
HAS ANYBODY BEEN FOLLOWING THE RIFT B/W NIGERIAN ARMY AND SHIITE MUSLIMS CLEARLY....IT SEEMS IGBOS AND MOST CHRISTAINS SUPPORT THE SHIITE UNLIKE SUNNIS WHO ARE IN SUPPORT OF THE ARMY.
what has igbos got to do with this?
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by elhafeez(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
I was shocked and surprise that Igni people are supporting the shiite. they will support anything that will potray this government in a bad way. Am happy the army has shown anyone trying to cause trouble what they will do. the Igbos seem to be happy with what is happening.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
have you been able to see any receipt of how the transaction of 3000k dollers went down between them? Or you are just very curious about it cus u heard buhari name there? Buhari is yet to accept such claim..execpt the SUV unlike other suspect who already accept they collected money ...everybody Dasuki has accused of collecting money from has a record of how the money is been spent...by the way if PMB collected money from him..The then he should face justice..But it is not wise to start saying he collected when there is no evidence yet...just like the way people are pointing there silly hands to linda ikeji...smh

Nobody ask this questions when others where mentioned. Is it that the populace are over-protective of PMB? Or just afraid of him? Did you see the Odili receipt? Am not prottecting this corrupt guys, am just asking questions as a curious and angry citizen.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

Nobody ask this questions when others where mentioned. Is it that the populace are over-protective of PMB? Or just afraid of him? Did you see the Odili receipt? Am not prottecting this corrupt guys, am just asking questions as a curious and angry citizen.
am not NOBODY..am not an average Nigerian that believe everything...odilli already told you he has all the document on how the money was transfered to him & how he spend the money.At first i did not even dokpesi took money until he said it himself.. I'm not saying buhari is not corrupt or he did not collect the money...but evidence should be provided fam...at the end of the day the truth shall prevail..i still dy wait make dem call seun name sha.cheesy
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am not NOBODY..am not an average Nigerian that believe everything...odilli already told you he has all the document on how the money was transfered to him & how he spend the money.At first i did not even dokpesi took money until he said it himself.. I'm not saying buhari is not corrupt or he did not collect the money...but evidence should be provided fam...at the end of the day the truth shall prevail..i still dy wait make dem call seun name sha.cheesy

what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't expect Buhari to accept all the charges cause, he's a sitting president fighting he's enemies.if fingers are been pointed to Odili cause he's mentioned then fingers should be pointed to Buhari cause he's also mentioned.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:

i can name many people that deny recieving money from Dasuki, but that talk is for another day
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

i can name many people that deny recieving money from Dasuki, but that talk is for another day
Your people? Which one is your people again? I'm sure your thought is not all about tribalism?
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by dukecharles(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Must people mention IGBOS for their topics to make front Page?. Please we have our own issues to deal with. Who supported us when they killed unarmed IPOB youths at onitsha just because they were protesting for what and who they believed in. Deal with your propaganda and politics, count IGBOS out.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Your people? Which one is your people again? I'm sure your thought is not all about tribalism?

oboy you no sabi read again ooo...calm your nerves i never said "your people" ...reason before you type
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

oboy you no sabi read again ooo...calm your nerves i never said "your people" ...reason before you type
smh. I know even read am well. Sorry.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
smh. I know even read am well. Sorry.

lolz... Na so you wan use be my P.A? Hahahahahaha.... Your sack letter
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

lolz... Na so you wan use be my P.A? Hahahahahaha.... Your sack letter
him go finally sign in PA with all in member when in realize the talent wey dem get.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Photos) Shocking How Inec Suppress Labour Party Votes In Sokoto State / Lagos CJ Frees 129 Inmates From Ikoyi Prison / 10 Facts You Didn't Know About The First Nigerian Coup And Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.