Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army (5386 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by kernel504(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
ODVanguard:

I laugh at you in Igbo language. cheesy You need serious help boy.

WHICH HELP? OOH...LIKE $200 MILLION IMF LOAN.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mightymanna:
thank God i am not the only that observed it, supporting people you despise most is the height of hypocrisy.now i understand that your hate for buhari is a strong one
AS AN ANALYST I THINK THE IGBOS ARE JUST CONCERNED ABOUT PEOPLE'S RIGHT AND FREEDOM RATHER THAN BEEN ENEMIES TO BUHARI OR NOT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by ODVanguard: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
kernel504:

WHICH HELP? OOH...LIKE $200 MILLION IMF LOAN.

Lol. Oh really? ? Then why are you all cursing Okorocha daily coz he's owing salaries, and widows and full grown men crying and protesting, shutting down the state due to failure of Imo government to pay their salaries? ? Even Enugu and Abia governors are lamenting too that the bailout they received are far from being enough to meet their bills. Smh. LOL. You and your ilk are the epitome of hypocrisy. grin grin grin

http://pulse.ng/local/in-enugu-state-needs-n32-2bn-to-pay-workers-id4218361.html -- yet it got only 4.2billion in bailout funds.

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has said that his administration needs more than N32. 2 billion to off-set the arrears of workers’ salaries, gratuities, pensions and subventions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/abia-bailout-cant-cover-payment-of-accumulated-gratuities-nlc/

“The government applied for N39 billion but was given N14.152 billion because the governor even wanted to clear the gratuities but we have a constraint. What the governor may not be able to handle is gratuity. We are praying for more bailout.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by VintageCocktail(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mightymanna:
thank God i am not the only that observed it, supporting people you despise most is the height of hypocrisy.now i understand that your hate for buhari is a strong one
Today...you
Tomorrow ....me, popular quote on reddit.

Every sane person should condemn the killing of civilians in this country, because we don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow. They shot an unarmed young girl at Onitsha and greater percentage of nairaland were rejoicing, so pathetic because she is an Igbo girl, keep on romancing with Nigerian army until it is your turn.

Meanwhile as an Igbo person, I do not know the difference between shits and sunny Muslims they are all one and the same to me but the civilian killing has to stop.

Mynd44, this solidifies my stance that you are biased indeed, why keep this thread up when you know it goes against the forum rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by hexy40: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wetin concern igbos concern shiites?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by themilanway(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Actually not all igbos are partaking in this madness.Just those disgruntled elements who are still shell shocked that a 73yr old hausa fulani kicked their phantom"son"to the dustbin.

Their hatred for Buhari can't be compared to anything in this part of the world.

Only if they knew Buhari isn't aware they exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by coolscott(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adebowaletunji:
HAS ANYBODY BEEN FOLLOWING THE RIFT B/W NIGERIAN ARMY AND SHIITE MUSLIMS CLEARLY....IT SEEMS IGBOS AND MOST CHRISTAINS SUPPORT THE SHIITE UNLIKE SUNNIS WHO ARE IN SUPPORT OF THE ARMY.
I dont think your observation is correct. Nobody cares about the army killing innocent people. It is boko haram rather, that they will have the military destroy.
In fact, most people (including igbos) do not support this at all because it reminds us all (nigerians) just how boko haram started.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by ALTERNATEID: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

THATS NOT FARE....THE GROUP HAS BEEN PEACEFUL...I AS A YORUBA GIRL WONT SUPPORT THE KILLING OF INNOCENT PROTESTERS ALL BC WE WANT TO PROVE A POINT..AND IS NOT ABOUT BUHARI NOR GEJ..

LETS PUT AN END TO ARMY BRUTALITY WHETHER SHIITE MUSLIMS OR BIAFRA PROTEST OR OPC PROTEST IN SO FAR IT IS PEACEFUL

I CONDEMN IN STRONGEST TERMS ARMY BRUTALITY ON SHIITES

I have nothing against the substance of your post. But please, stop claiming Yoruba. You are Igbo, admit your tribe and stop trying to create mischief.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by ikennaj44: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
this is the kind of post yoruba create most often, very pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by Scholes007(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
bros12345:
Whats the use of this kind of childish threads? Are you not fomfortable with the so called decorum that the anti biafra campaign has achieved on the forum. Or is it that you will rather find a way to run your mouth and drag the Igbos into everything that conjures in your brains. Did you see Igbos in your dreams as giants giving you sleepless nights.

These are the kinds of threads that shouldbe deleted.

And for the records, no one supports your olden days army shooting unarmed civilians. Why dont you address your Buharia instead of dragging Igbos in your discussion.
nice one
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by ckmayoca: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
The Mods saw the tribalistic and accusing thread and nothing is done about it.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
coolscott:
I dont think your observation is correct. Nobody cares about the army killing innocent people. It is boko haram rather, that they will have the military destroy.
In fact, most people (including igbos) do not support this at all because it reminds us all (nigerians) just how boko haram started.
u dont get..i mean igbos seem not to be happy with killings bc is exactly wat gave birth to BH and against principles of human rights...i dont know why my yoruba people dont condemn evil..
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by coolscott(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

u dont get..i mean igbos seem not to be happy with killings bc is exactly wat gave birth to BH and against principles of human rights...i dont know why my yoruba people dont condemn evil..
I see
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by DANILSA(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op am a proud igbo and against the army, any sane nigerian should be against the massacre by the army. we have riot police, rubber bullet, water canon, teargas etc. am not a military man so I don't know about the rule of engagement but I know about the rule of common sense. if Gej and bukola were stoned without reacting why should ordinary coas do that. they wanted to assassinate u with stone and flag. The army should get ready when boko haram attacks from north, ipod from east , tompolo from south and opc from west I hope they can fight. Diplomacy remains priceless.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adebowaletunji:
HAS ANYBODY BEEN FOLLOWING THE RIFT B/W NIGERIAN ARMY AND SHIITE MUSLIMS CLEARLY....IT SEEMS IGBOS AND MOST CHRISTAINS SUPPORT THE SHIITE UNLIKE SUNNIS WHO ARE IN SUPPORT OF THE ARMY.
^

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Silly
Adebowaletunji:
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

cc : Seun Mynd44 you wouldn't see this post and take it down, but if its pro-biafra you will..... Let see how it goes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by ishiamu(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2015
madridguy:
You dey mind them ? Tomorrow they will be the first set of people to cry foul when the sect start showing their real color.

Your a stupid fellow, why generalise on all igbos, an igbo man @ his shop in onitsha main market or ariaria don't even know what Shiite is and they are majority u talking trash, bloody terrorist. Islam worst religion ever on earth

1 Like

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

cc : Seun Mynd44 you wouldn't see this post and take it down, but if its pro-biafra you will..... Let see how it goes
una sha wan kill seun.cheesy
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
una sha wan kill seun.cheesy

oboy, this is not about killing, seun have been compromised. I see many people here insulting the igbos indirectly, you don't expect me to keep quiet, while seun give one group access and denies the other.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

oboy, this is not about killing, seun have been compromised. I see many people here insulting the igbos indirectly, you don't expect me to keep quiet, while seun give one group access and denies the other.
so you don't see people insulting hausa's?
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:

those my comment in anyway supports insulting hausa's and shielding igbos? oboy that question doesn't goes by the logic of this thread. What am saying on this thread is that seun should take down this thread. If seun and mynd gat the time and energy of taking down pro-biafran threads, then i don't see why they can't down this sarcastical thread. See am human, and sentiments(emotions) are part of me
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:

stop throwing rebutts just to make two ends look faulty..this thread here is calling for other tribes to make igbo a centre of insults...if you havn't seen me lambasting those igbos attacking the hausa's then your question is vindicated
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by Osakah24(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2015
I doubt if any igbo can differentiate btw shiites and sunnis,muslim brotherhood enjoyed army brutality in egypt when morsi was ousted by Al fasisi,i dont remember which group they belong to.RELIGION,TRIBALISM,ETHNICISM,have turned humans into animals,Sunni muslims block most roads in abuja every friday and army dont shoot at them.AUTOMATICALLY YOU OP HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE A SUNNI MUSLIM AND TO YOU,SHIITES,CHRISTIANS,AND IGBOS ARE ALL THE SAME.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

stop throwing rebutts just to make two ends look faulty..this thread here is calling for other tribes to make igbo a centre of insults...if you havn't seen me lambasting those igbos attacking the hausa's then your question is vindicated
stop been stupid...i don't even know what this thread is talking about...my point is that other tribe also have there own share of insult here...stop making it look like am taking or something....tribalism has eaten ous that we see any insult to our tribe as tribalism

1 Like

Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by danbrowndmf(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
softvio:

those my comment in anyway supports insulting hausa's and shielding igbos? oboy that question doesn't goes by the logic of this thread. What am saying on this thread is that seun should take down this thread. If seun and mynd gat the time and energy of taking down pro-biafran threads, then i don't see why they can't down this sarcastical thread. See am human, and sentiments(emotions) are part of me
This should have been ur comment earlier on..

I'm sure seun will definately bring down this thread as soon as possible.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
stop been stup.id...i don't even know what this thread is talking about...my point is that other tribe also have there own share of insult here...stop making it look like am taking or something....tribalism has eaten ous that we see any insult to our tribe as tribalism

you should have read the post, so you did gat a better idea why i was calling on seun to take this down, and not asking me if the igbos doesnt have their faults. Talking about insulting tribes, thats tribalism
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by softvio(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This should have been ur comment earlier on..

I'm sure seun will definately bring down this thread as soon as possible.
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by Udmaster(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Adebowaletunji:
HAS ANYBODY BEEN FOLLOWING THE RIFT B/W NIGERIAN ARMY AND SHIITE MUSLIMS CLEARLY....IT SEEMS IGBOS AND MOST CHRISTAINS SUPPORT THE SHIITE UNLIKE SUNNIS dWHO ARE IN SUPPORT OF THE ARMY.
.. Your are very dumb to make this careless statement. The hate bile is so fresh in you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike / Atiku Launches 2019 Presidential Ambition In Full Force / What Do You Know About Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.