Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials (2495 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
the LORD revealed it to me. oh he sure did. you have to know that the LORD walks with some people on this earth. now i am not putting myself in that category of people but i need you to know that God has cloned himself in some people walking amongst us today. they are called the saints or the 144k. point being there are people walking amongst us who have first hand information directly from source. i may know a few of these types of people wink grin

Here we go with the esoteric knowledge you possess ... you have to be Jehovah's witness grin
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Here we go with the esoteric knowledge you possess ... you have to be Jehovah's witness grin
grin grin jehovahs wickedness. thats their nickname cheesy
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
the LORD revealed it to me. oh he sure did. you have to know that the LORD walks with some people on this earth. now i am not putting myself in that category of people but i need you to know that God has cloned himself in some people walking amongst us today. they are called the saints or the 144k. point being there are people walking amongst us who have first hand information directly from source. i may know a few of these types of people wink grin
Of what use is such revelation to you or us if we already agree that fallen angels are within us? Secondly when you say God's clones are among us what exactly do you mean? Do they have all or some of his qualities, physical and otherwise?
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Reyginus:
Of what use is such revelation to you or us if we already agree that fallen angels are within us? Secondly when you say God's clones are among us what exactly do you mean? Do they have all or some of his qualities, physical and otherwise?
well its impossible to have all his qualities. our righteousness are as filthy rags. but you will get enough of his qualities to where the understanding of the inner workings of the cosmos becomes second nature to you.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
well its impossible to have all his qualities. our righteousness are as filthy rags. but you will get enough of his qualities to where the understanding of the inner workings of the cosmos becomes second nature to you.
So why then do you call them clones or is it that it's the closest word to what they really are?
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Reyginus:
So why then do you call them clones or is it that it's the closest word to what they really are?
well they are spiritual clones of his but you know a man who is put in a flesh has to make war with his flesh everyday. the flesh is always at war with the spirit. so you are a compromised being once you are put in a flesh. but spiritually you are a clone. but the flesh can diminish the potency of your power if you indulge it in doing wrong things. point being, to be a god, you have to act like a god.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
well they are spiritual clones of his but you know a man who is put in a flesh has to make war with his flesh everyday. the flesh is always at war with the spirit. so you are a compromised being once you are put in a flesh. but spiritually you are a clone. but the flesh can diminish the potency of your power if you indulge it in doing wrong things. point being, to be a god, you have to act like a god.
Okay. Thank you.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by sukkot: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Reyginus:
Okay. Thank you.
wink
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials by tolugar: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
lol but you dont understand what i just did. the biblical story is re-enacted in greek and roman mythology and egyptian too. what i simply did is substitute biblical characters for the mythological characters they represent in the mythology. i think it is quite creative wink

Ow!!!
Izawright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying According To The Word – A Key To Effective Prayer. By Pastor Paul Eneche / MMM: You Have Been Warned / Not My Jesus: A List Of Christological Heresis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.