Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,835 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 (3194 Views)

Buy Cheap Playstation Plus Membership $0.99 PS4, PS3 & Psvita / How To Fix VRAM Issues On Pes 2016, Changing Your Shared VRAM To Dedicated VRAM / Free Playstation Plus Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by mine42: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Playstation plus issues on PS4.

Just got a PS4 console recently. Logged on online b4 my 3wks trip to play Fifa 16 but network was bad.
Now, since I came bck I ve not been able to log on to online game on Fifa 16. It kept asking me to join playstation plus with a one 16 digit code.

Any one with way out, pls?
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by cao(f): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
To play online on the PS4, you need to have PS plus. Just like Xbox Live with its Gold.
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by mine42: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
cao:
To play online on the PS4, you need to have PS plus. Just like Xbox Live with its Gold.

Do I need to purchase PS plus? If yes, how do I go about it here in Nigeria. Also want to confirm if it's applicable to PS3 console?

Thanks.
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by cao(f): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
mine42:

Do I need to purchase PS plus? If yes, how do I go about it here in Nigeria. Also want to confirm if it's applicable to PS3 console?

Thanks.
With the PS3, you don't need PS plus to play online, but you can use the PS plus for the free monthly games, exclusive themes, avatars & discounts. I believe most Nigerians usually register a PSN account on either the US or UK PSN, then they buy PS plus and PSN credit, through Amazon and other online retailers that accept Nigerian cards (you can't really go wrong with VISA or MasterCard). Err...youmour, is this about right?
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by virus05(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
mine42:
Playstation plus issues on PS4.

Just got a PS4 console recently. Logged on online b4 my 3wks trip to play Fifa 16 but network was bad.
Now, since I came bck I ve not been able to log on to online game on Fifa 16. It kept asking me to join playstation plus with a one 16 digit code.

Any one with way out, pls?

yes you can buy from game stores here.. Just goto any game store and ask them for ps plus coupon code..the price depends on the number of months. When u buy it just go to ur ps account and click redeem code. And input the 12 digit number u see on the stuff u bough
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by mine42: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
virus05:
yes you can buy from game stores here.. Just goto any game store and ask them for ps plus coupon code..the price depends on the number of months. When u buy it just go to ur ps account and click redeem code. And input the 12 digit number u see on the stuff u bough

Thank you so very much.
Any idea of the price?
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by virus05(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
mine42:

Thank you so very much.
Any idea of the price?
nope ..my uncle bought mine for me
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
cao:

With the PS3, you don't need PS plus to play online, but you can use the PS plus for the free monthly games, exclusive themes, avatars & discounts. I believe most Nigerians usually register a PSN account on either the US or UK PSN, then they buy PS plus and PSN credit, through Amazon and other online retailers that accept Nigerian cards (you can't really go wrong with VISA or MasterCard). Err...youmour, is this about right?

Yeah you right,but you don't necessarily need a PS plus to play online,you can still play certain games without it.
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by cao(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
youmour:

Yeah you right,but you don't necessarily need a PS plus to play online,you can still play certain games without it.
For the games that really count, you need PS+. I'm guessing you're talking about the F2Ps (free to play) like Dust?
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
cao:

For the games that really count, you need PS+. I'm guessing you're talking about the F2Ps (free to play) like Dust?

I know of BF4
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by cao(f): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
youmour:

I know of BF4
A quick 'bout of googling, says otherwise. Unless, you're playing an online multiplayer on the PS3, you'll need PS+ to play, the closest I could find was EA abandoning its online pass function.
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by dmldavies: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello, First time posting here. Can anyone tell me where or how I can get PSN plus codes for a UK account?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Playstation Plus Issues On PS4 by wolewolsz(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2015
dmldavies:
Hello, First time posting here. Can anyone tell me where or how I can get PSN plus codes for a UK account?

Thank you in advance.

Hello
U can buy from amazon.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember This (picture)? Indomie Generation Make Una No Think Am / Gaming In Nigeria And A Look Into Nigerian Gaming Studios / BURN Dvd/cds For #5 Each & PRINT Dvd/cds For #10 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.