Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Code To Continue Browsing With Money When U Used Up Your MTN Data. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Code To Continue Browsing With Money When U Used Up Your MTN Data. (32728 Views)

Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. / How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Code To Continue Browsing With Money When U Used Up Your MTN Data. by Arrowman(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
If you used up your data on MTN you ll notice they dont tamper with your airtime any longer.... But if you want to continue browsing using your airtime just dial *131*200#

if you are on MTN Ipulse tariff and you are using kpako phone like mine(not android), if your phone dont consume much MB like mine...you can get regular 5MB for #5 by dialing this code *406*5#....... For you to get this 5MB as much as you want it per day i.e.after using up the first subscription,you have to opt out by simply dialing *406*4# and then opt in again by redialing the first code i.e.*406*5#

mind you,this codes are all legitimate,MTN knew about them all...and that of 5MB can be changed by the network at any moment.

3 Likes

Re: The Code To Continue Browsing With Money When U Used Up Your MTN Data. by sinola(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
who wan use his airtime browse kwan

(1) (Reply)

10 Facebook Tricks You Must Know / Infinix Note 2: Infinix x600 Next BIG6 / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.