Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) (58811 Views)

Funmi Awelewa: Taju's Father Is A Chain Smoker, His Mother Eloped With A Man / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) / The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2015
if u think education is xpensive try ignorance...
Confessng:
His lips,his life..
His internal organs too
Seriously though they look natural not everyone was born with pink lips
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by StreamerBlogger: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Wahs d whole floss about him smoking... Wahs wrong with him smoking... Y do Nigerians stereotype everything.. . U say smoking is bad for his lungs I also say alcohol is bad for ur liver and kidney... Any1 heard rice indomine spaghetti etc could cos cancer... We were not meant to live forever and please don't use religious sentiments and stupidity to quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by 9ise(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2015
**na harmattan cause ahm.. stop mailin
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by Awaja(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Confessng:
His lips,his life.. His internal organs too Seriously though they look natural not everyone was born with pink lips
most pink lips ain't natural too ,and me I like dem black lips thing too,
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by Awaja(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Confessng:
His lips,his life.. His internal organs too Seriously though they look natural not everyone was born with pink lips
most pink lips ain't natural too ,and me I like dem black lips thing too,
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Most yoruba guys get black lips Its natural not due to cigar or anything
dude u said most ? smh, have u seen me or my brothers ? and why the stereotype ?
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by VibeRadio(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2015
YVONNE NELSON BELIEVES THE MOVIE “BEAST OF NO NATION” SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE GHANA MOVIE AWARDS!!!

We know all know Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson is very blunt and verbal when it comes to voicing her opinions on issues.

While everyone’s going on about the movie, “Beasts of No Nation”, the actress clearly isn’t feeling the hype and has spoken out against pitting the movie against other made-in-Ghana movies, for an award.

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=14069
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by koolapo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
My lips like that too
Harmattan handwork o
E black come get line for the middle
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by alextayo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
callmelanner:

HmmHmm so u mean u lost job opportunities, business opportunities & good relationship because of assumption shocked
Na by force to comment?
BTW no be ur lips get fault, na ur head... go wash am undecided
Your mother will be so ashamed of herself for sleeping with a nonentity thereby giving birth to an idiot like you. The person you messed with is my pal. Yes he lost a job opportunity because the recruiter / interviewer specifically askedhim if he smokes. I don't know why that now becomes your father's problem.He doesn't owe your useless mother any explanation and next time learn to mind your business. Stupid son of irresponsible parents
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
wetin concern me
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by callmelanner(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
alextayo:

Your mother will be so ashamed of herself for sleeping with a nonentity thereby giving birth to an idiot like you. The person you messed with is my pal. Yes he lost a job opportunity because the recruiter / interviewer specifically askedhim if he smokes. I don't know why that now becomes your father's problem.He doesn't owe your useless mother any explanation and next time learn to mind your business. Stupid son of irresponsible parents
Who is this one? undecided
Mind ur business

EYE service & aproko friend
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by celebgists(m): 2:44am On Dec 17, 2015
tonyobj:

Celebgist is it any of your business?

Question for the jobless gods
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by celebgists(m): 2:52am On Dec 17, 2015
tpiar:

I thought the name sounded familiar.

He's the one who does photoshops of himself and celebrities.

Hahaahhahhahahaahahahaha u got me at *familiar* grin
Re: Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) by BumbleDevil: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2015
callmelanner:

Who is this one? undecided
Mind ur business

EYE service & aproko friend

Hey fool, I hope you got what you bargained for. Stupid son of idiotic mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.