Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh (704 Views)

I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh / You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina / Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Anasko(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
ABUJA- NATIONAL Publicity Secretary of the
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olisa
Metuh, admitted Tuesday that he collected some
money from former President Goodluck Jonathan
to handle a job, just as he did not mention the
nature of job that was given to him and how
much was involved.
Olisa Metuh
Addressing Journalists yesterday, Metuh cried out
that the All Progressives Congress, APC led
Federal Government has concluded plans to
“silence” him.
In a text titled, ” Government Out to Silence Me”
said, “Gentlemen of the press, this press briefing
is expedient, taken into consideration the times
we find ourselves, especially as they relate to me.
“In the last seven months, as opposition
spokesperson, I have been hounded, harassed,
intimidated and threatened severally. In order to
avoid personal and family pressure, I had
refrained from bringing them to the public
domain.
“However, on account of recent information
available to me, I now have cause to believe that
the Federal Government is desperate and may
have finalized plans to silence me.
“Nevertheless, I make bold to state the following:
As someone who has been a private person,
having not taken any public office, the choice of
where, how and when to invest and conduct my
personal business remains my prerogative. In this
regard, I note that I never had any contract
dealings with the immediate past Federal
Government or any of its security apparatus.
“In the course of my duties as the National
Publicity Secretary of our party, the then leader of
our party and President of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria invited me and directed that I carry out
some assignment relating to my office and which
he duly funded. It is important to note that the
former President was fully satisfied with the way
and manner I handled the assignment.
“Finally, I reiterate that the present government
should not use the apparatus of state power to
settle personal scores.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/i-collected-undisclosed-money-from-jonathan-for-unnamed-job-metuh/
Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Spanner4(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Seasons of Drama is here!
Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Guilty conscience
Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Lushore1: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is the money in dollar or naira?
Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Don117: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
These guys always think they are smart. It's obvious he participated in the Dasuki arms funds loot. And he knows they will come after him. Hence this cry to make it look like a witch hunt. Nigerians are wiser now. We can't be deceived by this criminals any longer.
Mr. Metu, if they invite you, go and defend yourself and stop misleading Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Anyi3(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
And they keep piling it at GEJ's feet knowing it would be tough to prosecute GEJ.

May GOD give this administration the courage to prosecute whoever should be.

3 Likes

Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by palladin: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
In that case you'll go to an undisclosed jail fire an undisclosed number of years grin

Anyi3:
And they keep piling it at GEJ's feet knowing it would be tough to prosecute GEJ.
May GOD give this administration the courage to prosecute whoever should be.

Amen.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by mccoy47(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2015
hi cares
Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Pataki: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2015
LOL. Ordinary police has not even arrested him, this fat black pig is already jabo-ing. grin

All of you goats that were eating yam recklessly during that corrupt doofus (GEJ) regime, you will all vomit it out. The houses you bought in Dubai and SA will be accounted for.

Awon ole jati-jati.

3 Likes

Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by StOla: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Metuh don piss for body finish just because of police siren. Abi na the video of NIMASA DG make am dey fear EFCC?

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/15/fear-arrest-grips-pdp-publicity-secretary-metuh-over-allegations-taking-n450m-jonathan

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2015
BTW, where is oga Jonah's 1st son, Barcanista? He needs to come and defend them.
Re: I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh by sammyj: 12:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Gej is always associated with CCS Cluelessness Corruption and Scam. This is high time we disregards this unconstitutional humidity and start jailing our past president like him.!!! shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student In UK Jailed 9 Years For Using Hot Iron On Lover During Sex / 6 Types Of People That Comment On Nairaland / Ooni Promises Jobs For 40,000 Youths Through Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.