Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige (21979 Views)

FG To Recruit 7,500 Graduates As Tax Advocates / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers –ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by mikeapollo: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
dont8:
http://www.punchng.com/fg-may-employ-jobless-graduates-as-teachers-ngige/
Cc: Lalasticlala

Why calling people 'unemployed graduates'' instead of simply calling them 'graduates'?
It does not make sense and even ministers are following the silly trend
Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Trendishine:
they dont have sense my brother.. sometimes i try to evaluate the kind of ediots we have in government.. they clearly seem to have no vision.. only a few.. still imagine that one of the ways in which india seems to generate revenue is through outsourcing..yet u listen to some of this brainless politicians in nigeria talk... when there is a lot to do to make job brekete 4 this country.. they dnt even have plans..industrialization do not even cross their mind,how to enforce or encourage power to support it is nothing close to their thinking,diversification, planned out model for implementation that wld cross over various sector of the ministries, economy,market , society,innovations,wether SME'S, private sector drive, constant service provision with results n product to show for that is needed not only by the country, but west africa, africa n the world. locally & internationally. solid minerals, moduler refining , transport, cargos, self sufficient production of services n goods (with abundant materials we posses) that could serve into the diaspora,churning out jobs like mad...n this is only how far a minister in nigeria can think.. even if its on emergency provision of jobs of which it is way bigger than that now, this is all a nigerian politician can think of n even begin to display it publicly..where is the plan...ngige should not get ppl annoyed, i used to accept him as a member of the apc n part of the apc government, but if he has decided to leave his brains in his anus and start yarning dust with his dirty white bearded mouth, he shld better go home, sit on a stool n think of a plan n best 21st century way of providing employment in this country n how to run that his ministry...( not this his archaic,local n business as usual,market woman sense)..... than to jump out in any owambe occasion, have a mic in your hands n start yarning dust.. cant believe this is all a minister can think of.. did he even weigh the pro's n con's.. is that how other civilized , growing n economically great countries solved their unemployment issues? the ones u are forcing into teaching jobs, how much are you willing 2 pay them n how many of them are interested in doin that or have that passion for it to translate it adequately to the students in the ryt state of mind? or you want to send another angry n disgruntled youths into classrooms to complicate the entire educational system? what of the ones that wld be replaced by them, what wld they be doin? are graduates the only unemployed in the country? is that the only sector of the country that needs services? or you are doing this just to fulfill or justify ur so-called story u are planning to tell that 'ooh' you have provided job for the youths in the country" by throwing them into emergency teaching jobs...what unfortunately myopic ministers..kai.. na wa oo. nigeria don see wee.... if you brigands have nothin to do for this country than to chop the countries wealth, why not divide it or practice true federalism so Nigerians can know what they want..what mad individuals..una mumu is too much..its so legendary.
na mumu go kill our leaders..daft idiots..

Nobody has talked about how our big belly governors would be seriously involved in creating jobs for the teeming youths..The ministers think it's all about their effort... angry..mumu too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by UcheAloysius(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mr. Minister, I do commend ur desire to curtail unemployment among our teaming graduate youths, but i wuld wish to remind u dt d teaching profession is not a terrain for dumping unemployed graduates, whose professions are not education. Again, bringing dese pple to teaching profession is a caricature to d sanctity of education.
I also wish to remind u sir, dt Teachers are trained for a period of 3yrs,for NCE cert, or 4yrs, for a degree cert, and not 9 months.

1 Like

Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
preye how much the olodo think say teachers dey earn and how would over populating our schools with teachers help us..where would the money come from to pay them the chicken change..This country dey vex me.. so this is all ngigie could think of..shouldn't teaching be a profession for those who love to do it...I expected the fool to suggest regionalism and industrialization..bunch of idiots...

Forget about politicians; they have NOTHING to offer. The best you can do is look for legal ways to enrich yourself and create a sane, little system for yourself in this chaotic nation. This country has NO PLANS for you and I.

1 Like

Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Forget about politicians; they have NOTHING to offer. The best you can do is look for legal ways to enrich yourself and create a sane, little system for yourself in this chaotic nation. This country has NO PLANS for you and I.
grin..no plans o my brother o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin..no plans o my brother o..

It's all person for himself. Very pitiable.
Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by eROCK247(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mrokaykay:

So u mean u will spend 5 to 7 years in the University studying Engineering or Law just endup a TEACHER... I rather dump d certificate and start business
Better still u teach, get a good loan with the influence of bin a 'civil servant' & start up a side business. It's definitely beats bin unemployed
Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
eROCK247:
Better still u teach, get a good loan with the influence of bin a 'civil servant' & start up a side business. It's definitely beats bin unemployed
easier said than done..... remember they planning to employ more Teachers 2 the boko Haram enclaved North East region
Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by kokomilala(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
It begs the question.What social security does the government have for people who hold no job or any means of livelihood?
It's the responsibility of a state to cater for the welfare of its citizens.Otherwise, that neglected citizen might later become a problem for it.Europe underdeveloped Africa, raped her of her resources.Now, immigrants are threatening her infrastructure and population.Almajiris and other many neglected youths-boys and girls alike-now form a willing army for Bokoharam.
Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by saintmark88(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Its either some of the people are just stupid or they choose to be stupid, the govt does nothing, they complain, the govt tries to do something they complain...all they can do is criticize, all of u complaining tht teaching isn't a dumping ground and all that, what's your own solution??.....The question I'll ask some eediots on this platform is, in this country, right now, how many teachers do u tink actually have NCE, or a degree in education, and what the percentage of grauduates tht have teaching experiences, if u ask me I'll tel u, its on the high side...most graduates taught at o e point or the other, eida pre Nysc period or during the NYSC period....so if u dnt have a better solution....shut the Bleep up.
Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by victorvreng: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
And earn how much.The truth is until we reckon with true federalism in this country we can never tame unemployment.. how much do teachers earn...so all schools would be stuffed with teachers and what next..industrialise the damn country via each state.. angry..why our politicians no get sense na..
abeg ask them. vocational skill for who? they should do that for their children, if it is good, white collar or nothing. rubbish! whatever their definition of vulnerable I think am qualified, nonsense!!!
Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by Abyzan(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
has FG been able to adequately ensure teachers have been paid up to date

Buhari's government are not focused on what is to be done
Re: FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige by Greatkessy(f): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
aleege:
Good initiative
Good initiative ke, what happened to those who studied core education courses in School, They have been trained specially for the classroom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice:50k Job No Transport Or 70k Job On Island To Spend 15k Transport? / He Applied For A Job Without NYSC Discharge Certificate / How To Dress When Attending A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.