Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB (22975 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by xpirence: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm this is the reason why Biafra may not stand. Igbos are not United.

if you are in support click like but if not ignore.

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by fabem(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Imagine! See leaders of people clamouring for freedom? They never give them freedom, they are already divided. No leader anywhere, everybody fightings for his own pocket.

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by VenOmswiftTM(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
xpirence:
Hmmm this is the reason why Biafra may not stand. Igbos are not United.

if you are in support click like but if not ignore.
Just so you know.
You're an ignoramus hence you've been ignored
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by M4gunners: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Uwazurike is no more MASSOB Leader.
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by rushman003: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Boss13:
I am not prophet, but I have said it that there is no unity amongst the Ibo people because I am an Ibo man and I have witnessed first hand, the greed and selfishness amongst my brothers.

Thanks a milli brother
. It's very hard to see an individual accept mistake or talk about bad behavior from his/he tribe.

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by luvprince4real(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Has rule 9 been cancelled? Dis seun sef na real nigerian, always confused.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by gabicon: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Everyone one wants control.
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Nairaland has made it known publicly that it is against anything biafra.
why then is a biafra thread on FP??
You dont support biafra but you want to generate income from the traffic associated with biafra news.
The mod that brought this to fb is Shameless,unprincipled and highly unethical.
Those that set the rules should abide by it.
You can ban me again for saying the truth!
SEUN is just exhibiting his bigotry

6 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
SEUN is just exhibiting his bigotry
His bigotry stinks to the high heavens,that will be the dearth of this forum

2 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mekus68:

The[b] British parliament[/b] has agreed to organise a referendum for the Biafra issue.
We are really keeping it up.
British what? which authority do they have over Nigeria? This is slavery mentality to the core. Just cos they say something doesnt mean it goes.

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by byteem: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
IF THE IGBOS CAN TRULY SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE .. MAYBE THIS BIAFRA CAN COME TRUE .

BUT THATS LIKE ASKING THE ROOSTER TO GROW TEETH..

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Optionalx: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chop I chop plc. The new guy wan chop him own small since he follow suffer for detention undecided
I pity guys who follow these mofos in the name of whatever

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Leez(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, on Tuesday vowed to expose alleged under-hand dealings by its former leader Chief Ralph Uwazurike.

DAILY POST recalls that the MASSOB led by Comrade Uchenna Madu had some days back announced Uwazurike’s expulsion from the group, a situation that made him (Uwazurike) announce that he had changed the MASSOB to Biafra Independent Movement, BIM.

Both groups have been trading words ever since, accusing each other of corrupt practices.

The latest is a text message from Comrade Ibem Ugwuoke Ibem, MASSOB’s National Secretary, which read (unedited):

“The new leader, Uchenna Madu has never collected any money from FG, this a lie from pit of hell to paint our leader black, he spent two yrs with Uwazuruike in DSS detention, Suleja & Keffi prisons from 2005 to 2007 before Uwazuruike was released, Uchenna spent another two yrs before his release.

“As the most closest officer to former leader & image maker, He has vowed to expose all Uwazuruike’s dealings with Nigeria Govt under Jonathan, Ezu River case, The death of Chief Innocent Ogbuehi (former Umuahia MASSOB leader), Immoralities with Married / female students of Owerri etc.

“MASSOB under Uchenna Madu will continue in non violence agitation with other genuine pro Biafra groups. IPOB should not allow drowning man like Uwazuruike & his astrayed BIM to deceive them.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/15/we-will-expose-uwazurikes-sexual-atrocities-soon-massob/
ok àll ye uninformed lemme explain
biafra is well and truly alive
ralph like his namesake uwechie and okorohawsa are pure sellouts hence their rejection by all igbos
massob and ipob are one and d same
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Walexsammy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
ControlX:
Seun I think you're a hypocrite.
You ban all pro- Biafra issues on NL in the name of "Nairaland says no to Biafra", only to move this to FP?
If you want nothing Biafra, IPOB or MASSOB, why this?
Ohh.. I get. It's that same trait which your SW people have won a trademark for that I see in you. Hypocrisy!
You say Igbos are evil, criminal, bla bla bla. They should return to their villages. Now the Igbos are agitating to go and you turn around and chant "for the unity and oneness of Nigeria". You amend Rule 9 and restrict peoples freedom of speech and communication. No wonder NL has become boring of recent. No more intelligent commentaries and insightful discussion and useless topics now hit FP at the speed of light.

You had better choose what you want NL to be, a gossip/entertainment blog or a forum of intelligent, bold minds where anything is freely discussed and the one with the superior argument wins. EvenLIB does better these days. SMH
E pain am Oya go over to LIB nah shoo

2 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Guyman02: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
When the agitators quarrel the MOD is quick to move to FP but when they protest massively it is given a news blackout. The Yorubas are the most vocal anti Biafra on behalf of their Northern masters.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by luckyboss(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chai! seun this is partiality, promoting of Biafra is banned but it's criticism is allow. someone would have told me that nairaland is a twin brother of "TVC NEWS channel"

2 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Guyman02: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Boss13:
I am not prophet, but I have said it that there is no unity amongst the Ibo people because I am an Ibo man and I have witnessed first hand, the greed and selfishness amongst my brothers.

You are an IBO man not an Igbo man, that means you are a fake. Real Igbos dont refer to themselves as Ibos, it is the Yorubas who call them Ibo or Omo Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin Ndi iberibe sad angry
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by sapientia(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
What about rule 9?
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by tonychristopher: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mrs Adaobi Megan makes history: Cleared by United Nation.
The real journey to Biafra restoration has just begun today with Biafra Representative – Mrs Adaobi Megan being admitted into UN ECOSOC meeting few hours ago.
BVI correspondent in New York, USA, venue of the United Nations ECOSOC meeting confirmed that Mrs Adaobi was expressly cleared and admitted into the meeting as a Bilie Human Rights Initiative representing Indegenous People of Biafra.This is the first time Biafra struggle is brought to the attention of the world powers. Mrs Adaobi is expected to present our case for Biafra independence before the world body from where international lobbying will commence in earnest.
In the mail ent to Voice of Biafra (BVI Channel 1 studio) it states as follows:
“Dr. Nnenna Nwanagbaoso, Constitutional Lawyer Emeritus, Daughter of Biafran Revolution has delivered as promised. She has taken over the baton from General Ojukwu. In her own words at the United Nations Economic Council Meeting, this morning, she stated, “Ojukwu started the race but I will finish it using Self Determination Instrument”.
In a nutshell, Biafra has been admitted into the United Nations Economic Council with the efforts of Dr. Nnnenna Nwagbaoso and Comrade Lady Adaora. All efforts should be taken to protect Comrade Lady Adaora as she returns to Nigeria including providing her with bullet proof Jackets and keeping her wired at all times and Professor Anuforo of New York University will arrange the logistics. I got to run to catch my flight to Texas for I have classes this evening. To God be the Glory, assist me in singing this hymn as you receive this email.”
LEAD ON OH! GREAT JEHOVA!
Dr. Peter Ejirika,CPA
Activists of Making the World A Better Place than we Met It
The implication of this meeting to Biafrans are many. This is coinciding with the same period when another group that goes with the name – Lower Niger Congress is making similar representation in the United States of America.The world powers are familiar with the name – Biafra and are only waiting for the Indigenous People Of Biafra to make a formal demand. In the past, different pro Biafra groups have been creating awareness about Biafra both in Biafraland and in the internet but none has followed the due process of law. The United Nations has provided for the rights of indigenous people across the globe for conflict resolution and as preventive measure to put a final stop to regional war.
There are some people who believe that freedom is taken by force and to that extent , war becomes inevitable . These group of people always believe that restoration of a country cannot be achieved in a platter of gold. All these assumptions belonged to the old order as Bilie Human Rights Initiative is set to make history. It is important to note that Biafra is not yet a Country and needs a legal entity to push her case. Previously, no organization nor Country has offered Biafrans a platform to mention Biafra independence. All these organisation(s) / Countries were afraid of severing their diplomatic relationship with Nigeria- the most populous country in Africa. This is the platform BHRI is offering Biafrans free of charge.
The diplomatic window for Biafra self determination quest has just been opened and it is for all of us to seize this lifetime opportunity in demanding for total freedom from Nigeria. Few of us cannot do it alone hence we need everybody to join hands.

Email: rowlandlove2015@gmail.com
To advertise on our website
Odogwu Media Editorial World.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by tonychristopher: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Boss13:

Your IBO that's okay and we thank lord you are not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by tonychristopher: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
luckyboss:
Chai! seun this is partiality, promoting of Biafra is banned but it's criticism is allow. someone would have told me that nairaland is a twin brother of "TVC NEWS channel"

Mrs Adaobi Megan makes history: Cleared by United Nation.
The real journey to Biafra restoration has just begun today with Biafra Representative – Mrs Adaobi Megan being admitted into UN ECOSOC meeting few hours ago.
BVI correspondent in New York, USA, venue of the United Nations ECOSOC meeting confirmed that Mrs Adaobi was expressly cleared and admitted into the meeting as a Bilie Human Rights Initiative representing Indegenous People of Biafra.This is the first time Biafra struggle is brought to the attention of the world powers. Mrs Adaobi is expected to present our case for Biafra independence before the world body from where international lobbying will commence in earnest.
In the mail ent to Voice of Biafra (BVI Channel 1 studio) it states as follows:
“Dr. Nnenna Nwanagbaoso, Constitutional Lawyer Emeritus, Daughter of Biafran Revolution has delivered as promised. She has taken over the baton from General Ojukwu. In her own words at the United Nations Economic Council Meeting, this morning, she stated, “Ojukwu started the race but I will finish it using Self Determination Instrument”.
In a nutshell, Biafra has been admitted into the United Nations Economic Council with the efforts of Dr. Nnnenna Nwagbaoso and Comrade Lady Adaora. All efforts should be taken to protect Comrade Lady Adaora as she returns to Nigeria including providing her with bullet proof Jackets and keeping her wired at all times and Professor Anuforo of New York University will arrange the logistics. I got to run to catch my flight to Texas for I have classes this evening. To God be the Glory, assist me in singing this hymn as you receive this email.”
LEAD ON OH! GREAT JEHOVA!
Dr. Peter Ejirika,CPA
Activists of Making the World A Better Place than we Met It
The implication of this meeting to Biafrans are many. This is coinciding with the same period when another group that goes with the name – Lower Niger Congress is making similar representation in the United States of America.The world powers are familiar with the name – Biafra and are only waiting for the Indigenous People Of Biafra to make a formal demand. In the past, different pro Biafra groups have been creating awareness about Biafra both in Biafraland and in the internet but none has followed the due process of law. The United Nations has provided for the rights of indigenous people across the globe for conflict resolution and as preventive measure to put a final stop to regional war.
There are some people who believe that freedom is taken by force and to that extent , war becomes inevitable . These group of people always believe that restoration of a country cannot be achieved in a platter of gold. All these assumptions belonged to the old order as Bilie Human Rights Initiative is set to make history. It is important to note that Biafra is not yet a Country and needs a legal entity to push her case. Previously, no organization nor Country has offered Biafrans a platform to mention Biafra independence. All these organisation(s) / Countries were afraid of severing their diplomatic relationship with Nigeria- the most populous country in Africa. This is the platform BHRI is offering Biafrans free of charge.
The diplomatic window for Biafra self determination quest has just been opened and it is for all of us to seize this lifetime opportunity in demanding for total freedom from Nigeria. Few of us cannot do it alone hence we need everybody to join hands.

Email: rowlandlove2015@gmail.com
To advertise on our website
Odogwu Media Editorial World.
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Liftkid(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just wondering what this thread is doing on Nairaland, on frontpage for that matter. Has the rule no.9 bin adjusted or someone is trying to say '' They don't love themselves ? '' I'm waiting for rule number 10 oooh nairaland says NO TO MASSOB.

1 Like

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by owumzy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na so una wan operate dis una dream country?
Biafra!!!
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Blingblings(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
HYPOCRISY!.... I thought the owner of this blog has banned every post about Biafra so why the Bleep did u put this up.... ndi ofe mmanu ndi ara.. u say u don't eat fish but u use ur teeth dey share am to children.. absolute nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Ijaya123: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mekus68:

The British parliament has agreed to organise a referendum for the Biafra issue.
We are really keeping it up.

When are you going there to vote?
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seunaj05:
Uwazurike’ seems to have been bought. Maybe he didn't make the gesture go round, or maybe these guys are only bent on sustaining the Biafra vision
the gesture didn't go round.
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by donhils: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
But they've said all the sexual atrocities na, I mean what else are they going to say if "immoralities with married/female students in Owerri" is not enough?
Re: We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Finally, they have been divided. That's the end of this group.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area / Officers Killed In Borno Buried By Nigerian Army / Soludo's Full Statement: Bans Okada And Tricycle. Curfew From 6am To 6pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.