Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following (45697 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / Only In Nigeria..... When #hello Challenge Goes Wrong / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by minasota(f): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
That's true
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Bigii(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Thank God me nor follow ooo i d behave like my mama people dem #USA cheesy
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by ipreach: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Tonyet1(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Point of correction

I disagree with no.8 for Nigerians, rather I only experience the 'clapping hands thingy' on other nationals not Nigerians.
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by sexaddict08(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by mikkypel(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2015
obinnashady:
This bullshit we talk or write about ourselves is what makes us feeble in the eyes of the international community,I wonder when we'll start joking about wonderful and good things that happen in our country.

And do u know this bullshit is what makes our day sometimes and keeps smile on our face. Me get younger because of the smile this bullshit brings to us.. It might make u frown.. U might think it belittle us but we are catching our fun with it. Mumu are too serious

3 Likes

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by olatunji390(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Standing de nigeria plane? God help us
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by ekefre4(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
obinnashady:
This bullshit we talk or write about ourselves is what makes us feeble in the eyes of the international community,I wonder when we'll start joking about wonderful and good things that happen in our country.
bros loosen up small abeg

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Strawman: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Hehehe cheesy
God protect my flight today in Jesus name...amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Foolish and useless joke of the year.
I wonder how this trash got to the FP

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Mekurexx: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Yup..... Experienced almost all of them in one Arik flight. Nigerians are the best cheesy cheesy
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2015
obinnashady:

Some people expect us to behave like Europeans.
but we are Africans. we are Nigerians.
There are so many reasons people behave the way they do. People line up before boarding so that they can find space to put their carry on bags. smiley smiley smiley
They rush out of the planes because of immigration wahala at the airport. The heat and queue alone. The stress of getting your luggage etc.
There are many reasons why we behave the way we do. And these things make us special. We must not always judge ourselves by silly European standards.

Here Someone asked me why I love signing anytime I pass by. The tradition is that they all put on head phones. I hate head phones and they are risky in traffic. Lots of accidents and near misses occur due to the use of earphones here. Despite the good traffic and pedestrian safety provisions.
I told him it is a thing I learnt from my parents. It is African. My mum sings when doing the lundry, my dad hums a tune. Infact at times they both sing the same song. It is not to impress anybody. Call it slave mentality bla bla bla. It is something that makes me happy. I sing songs that give me hope and encourage me. Besides I told him I see a lot of them sing out loud even with the ear phone on. So why should mine be different?
While I am learning to observe and respect their norms, I cannot wait to come home and sing to my hearts content.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. By the way my screen savers and desktop photos are only beautiful sites in Nigeria. Fellow students see it and ask ''Is this Nigeria? It is beautiful''.

7 Likes

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by darmys(f): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2015
lol... That clap part is tiring o....

You would be flying in other places and be chill.... As soon as it is the Nigerian leg of your flight. Wahala dey...
Mothers and their kids.
And those men that acts like they paid for your ticket angry angry angry angry
common siddon!

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by magzey: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2015
e tru na we know say any accident na bye bye to dis world.WE NO GET MADE IN NAIJA PLANE. grin grin grin after all poor peeple no dey travel by air undecided undecided

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by IceDude(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Dat number3 nai vex me pass grin
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by adedayourt(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2015
DOnt u hear dem calling fir bus stops too undecided
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by ifenes(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2015
xreal:
We are Africans.
We are exceptional.
We are Nigerians.

Yes wild creatures indeed.

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2015
naijainfogalery:

And Nigerians dont ever tell anyone they are travelling so that they wont come and crash their plane grin cheesy i still wonder if there are so many witches that can crash planes we for dey hear plane crash every day now. Nigerians wont even tell their family members that they are travelling but they trust pastors so much that its only their pastors and Imans that they tell .

My people are perished for lack of knownledge smiley
Perhaps Pastors are now the Modern personal psychologists.

Religion is the opium of Naijans anyways.
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by otiigba1(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2015
dabriggs:

There are so many reasons people behave the way they do. People line up before boarding so that they can find space to put their carry on bags. smiley smiley smiley
They rush out of the planes because of immigration wahala at the airport. The heat and queue alone. The stress of getting your luggage etc.
There are many reasons why we behave the way we do. And these things make us special. We must not always judge ourselves by silly European standards.

Here Someone asked me why I love signing anytime I pass by. The tradition is that they all put on head phones. I hate head phones and they are risky in traffic. Lots of accidents and near misses occur due to the use of earphones here. Despite the good traffic and pedestrian safety provisions.
I told him it is a thing I learnt from my parents. It is African. My mum sings when doing the lundry, my dad hums a tune. Infact at times they both sing the same song. It is not to impress anybody. Call it slave mentality bla bla bla. It is something that makes me happy. I sing songs that give me hope and encourage me. Besides I told him I see a lot of them sing out loud even with the ear phone on. So why should mine be different?
While I am learning to observe and respect their norms, I cannot wait to come home and sing to my hearts content.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. By the way my screen savers and desktop photos are only beautiful sites in Nigeria. Fellow students see it and ask ''Is this Nigeria? It is beautiful''.
Absolutely! All these is the only reason i board planes with nigerians in it, i love their sense of humour grin
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by adewasco2k(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2015
The clapping after landing ehn....... I always feel embarrassed grin

Also Nigerians do fight alot on flight.
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by iceberg54: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Absolutely true!
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by bigtt76(f): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
What makes FP thesedays eh undecided
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Smartsyn:
I never enter plane before, so how will i know?
Likewise me, but funny enough I had sailed across the Atlantic to the Caymans In A Ship.

NOT AS STOWAWAY
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by sholay2011(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2015
The last point is quite hilarious. grin
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by otiigba1(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2015
All these is the main reason i board plane full of nigerians every time i am travelling to nigeria, i love their sense of humour, they are all a bunch of comical characters always makes my journey fun, and i love it. God bless nigerias grin grin grin

Europeans and Americans are boring embarassed

3 Likes

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2015
dabriggs:

My dear, you're simply justifying disorder and confusion. You're simply justifying very terrible national values.

I don't believe it's about following some silly European standards like you put it BUT it's about living with some sanity and sensible values as a people. Nigerians live like they're going to die tomorrow- always in a hurry to NOWHERE. Many of us Nigerians aren't truly happy with the terrible habits most Nigerians exhibit.

I was on a flight to PH from Lagos some years back. As soon as the pilot announced our descent into the PH airport I could see the impatience and confusion amongst us. It's like some of us wanted to fly out from the plane. That was the most disgusting attitude I've witnessed abroad a plane. Would you call that a sensible and civilised behaviour? Is that the sane procedure into the advanced Asian nations?

What about almost everyone shouting over the phone before the plane even landed? Why the immigration wahala? Because we don't have a working system.
No one is saying Nigerians should copy all the behaviour they see from the Europeans but it become depressing when a people have no sense of value and ethics.

Whether we accept it or not, Nigeria has a lot of catching up to do. If some of you are happy with being Nigerian by breaking all known laws of order and sanity, some of us aren't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2015
kazuna:

Perhaps Pastors are now the Modern personal psychologists.

Religion is the opium of Naijans anyways.

My life has simplified ever since I created a huge gulf between religion and I.
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by otiigba1(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2015
kazuna:

Likewise me, but funny enough I had sailed across the Atlantic to the Caymans In A Ship.

NOT AS STOWAWAY
shocked shocked shocked was it because it was cheaper or you just wanted to avoid nigerians? grin
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Smartsyn(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2015
kazuna:

NOT AS STOWAWAY
As a witch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.