Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... (642 Views)

Davido: I Have Done My Part & My Best , I Am Sorry To All My True Fans / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... by OhiGentle(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Over the past years, Linda Ikeji has done so well for herself and attained a great height of success. Like people always say, the rich also cry so we must understand what our dear Linda will be going through right now with all the scandals circulating about her right now.

For those of us who has been her true fans from time, I believe it's time to support her and show her some love.

Let's stand with her in this her trying times by giving her the highest "Likes & Shares" possible..

Dear Linda Ikeji, we your fans believe in you because we know how had you have worked to get were you are. This scandal will not pull you down but rather elivate you to even greater heights that those who criticize you now will celebrate you more in time to come. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... by Kingblingz(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2015
To whom brain is given,Sense is expected! Another mad man using Linda 2 beg 4 Likes nd Shares...

2 Likes

Re: True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... by OhiGentle(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Kingblingz:
To whom brain is given,Sense is expected! Another mad man using Linda 2 beg 4 Likes nd Shares...

Don't be ridiculous, do they pay for likes and share.. From your comment I was expecting you will actually prove that you had more sense than myself.

Its obvious you don't know what it means to just show support to someone.
Re: True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... by Afrok(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2015
I didn't bother to read simply because i've not visited LIB before and she has never given me money to buy Ikwere garri, so nothing concern me concern #Dasukigate and #Lindagate.
Re: True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... by OhiGentle(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Afrok:
I didn't bother to read simply because i've not visited LIB before and she has never given me money to buy Ikwere garri, so nothing concern me concern #Dasukigate and #Lindagate.

Very understandable, life is sometimes not all about money money money. ..
Re: True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... by Kingblingz(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
OhiGentle:

Don't be ridiculous, do they pay for likes and share.. From your comment I was expecting you will actually prove that you had more sense than myself.

What ever happened 2 LIB? U wanna show support,y didn't u go dere n show d support? Likes nd Shares are not paid 4,YES! That's y you decided 2 drop some cheap article 4 ppl 2 like nd Share in d name of showing support.. Dude u wanna show support? U can as well go n get a cardboard paper nd do d needful or better still go 2 Banana island and show her d support dere...
Re: True Fans Of Linda Ikeji... by nuelzy: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2015
OhiGentle:

which mallam dey make brukutu for u

so if ppl no like nd share dem no go fan linda again...

i love her....and am proud of her success...

quit being relevant irrelevantly....

mtscheew

(1) (Reply)

Drama At The Headies 2015: Olamide Fires Harsh Shots At Don Jazzy (see Tweets) / Toyin Lawani Goes Makeup Free / Photo: University Of Ghana Student Pearl Duncan’s N Aked Photo That She Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.