Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! (1241 Views)

Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2015
With the recent declining of Oil prices in the world, You don't need to be an Economic expert to predict that Nigeria as an oil dependent economic country is in trouble.
The crude oil that made Nigeria to balkanize Igbo land and force some Igboid groups to deny being IGBO is NOW at a declining price.
- What did Nigeria achieve with the Oil money when it was $100 per barrel? NOTHING but a Third World Country.
Even the Naira is depreciating day by day.
That Is NEMESIS for the injustice against the IGBOS.
- The Blood Of The Innocent IGBO Children starved to Death and the innocent boys massacred during the war will continue to cry against this 3rd world country called Nigeria.
We IGBOS are NOT interested in being President of this 3rd country.
For Nigeria to move Forward, They Must Beg The Igbos for Forgiveness IF NOT... Part 2 of this article loading.

1 Like

Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2015
tonychristopher IGBOSON Cheruv Pazienza
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by tos4u(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
How i wish this oil just dry at once so that Nigeria can face the real economy mathematics

1 Like

Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by benedictnsi(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2015
tos4u:
How i wish this oil just dry at once so that Nigeria can face the real economy mathematics

Guy you are wicked ooooo chai..... You may be right oooo but believe me, if this happens, many people will go from "grace to grass"

May be our peasant farmers will now be richer than oil mongers cheesy
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2015
tos4u:
Nigeria have spilt innocent blood on its hand and Nemesis is when a huge Crude oil lyk Nigeria can't do anything tangibe with it.
Its spiritual.
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Part 2 of the article coming.
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Flyoruboy(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2015
But come OP. What about your SE leaders that have contributed in no small measure to the current state of under-development in your region? Talking about the Chris Ubas, the two Orjis of Abia, Mbadinuju, Uwazuruike, Nnamani, Nwobodo, etc. Are they also a collective consequence of this 'spiritual' nemesis? Remember they are from the tribe of your alleged victims o.
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Flyoruboy:
But come OP. What about your SE leaders that have contributed in no small measure to the current state of under-development in your region? Talking about the Chris Ubas, the two Orjis of Abia, Mbadinuju, Uwazuruike, Nnamani, Nwobodo, etc. Are they also a collective consequence of this 'spiritual' nemesis? Remember they are from the tribe of your alleged victims o.
every region have its own share of corrupt politicians.
I am talking about the injustice and marginalization of the IGBOS in thiz country.
When Crude oil waz at $100, what does it achieve with it? NOTHING.
That is Nemesis.

1 Like

Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Flyoruboy(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Udmaster:
every region have its own share of corrupt politicians.
I am talking about the injustice and marginalization of the IGBOS in thiz country.
When Crude oil waz at $100, what does it achieve with it? NOTHING.
That is Nemesis.

So if I understand you correctly, this your 'nemesis' is no respecter of tribe or region, and is therefore afflicting every region/geopolitical zone in Nigeria, including the Biafraans? ?
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Flyoruboy:

So if I understand you correctly, this your 'nemesis' is no respecter of tribe or region, and is therefore afflicting every region/geopolitical zone in Nigeria, including the Biafraans? ?
nop. The Nemesis is because of an injustice melted out against the Igbos.
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Flyoruboy(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Udmaster:
nop. The Nemesis is because of an injustice melted out against the Igbos.

Ok, but are the Igbos also suffering as a result of this 'nemesis' you insist is being meted on the entire Nation? That is the question I'll like you to answer.
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Ok, but are the Igbos also suffering as a result of this 'nemesis' you insist is being meted on the entire Nation? That is the question I'll like you to answer.
I am talking about the Entity called Nigeria.
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Flyoruboy(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Udmaster:
I am talking about the Entity called Nigeria.

Lol. I think you've answered my question. Thanks. smiley
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lol. I think you've answered my question. Thanks. smiley
keep laughing. You citizen of a Third world country.
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Standing5(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Udmaster:
With the recent declining of Oil prices in the world, You don't need to be an Economic expert to predict that Nigeria as an oil dependent economic country is in trouble.
The crude oil that made Nigeria to balkanize Igbo land and force some Igboid groups to deny being IGBO is NOW at a declining price.
- What did Nigeria achieve with the Oil money when it was $100 per barrel? NOTHING but a Third World Country.
Even the Naira is depreciating day by day.
That Is NEMESIS for the injustice against the IGBOS.
- The Blood Of The Innocent IGBO Children starved to Death and the innocent boys massacred during the war will continue to cry against this 3rd world country called Nigeria.
We IGBOS are NOT interested in being President of this 3rd country.
For Nigeria to move Forward, They Must Beg The Igbos for Forgiveness IF NOT... Part 2 of this article loading.
When your Azikiwe was distributing the $100+/b proceeds to IPOD(IgbO-PDp) there was no curse then. Your hero being in charge was the real curse. IPOD can't sway buhari

1 Like

Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Udmaster(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Standing5:
When your Azikiwe was distributing the $100+/b proceeds to IPOD(IgbO-PDp) there was no curse then. Your hero being in charge was the real curse. IPOD can't sway buhari
A citizen of a third world country talking.
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by Flyoruboy(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Udmaster:
keep laughing. You citizen of a Third world country.

Lol. Why do you sound so.. angry and bitter? Has it crossed your mind, if only for just a split second, that perhaps your hypothesis is off the mark? Think about it. Whoever is inflicting this 'nemesis' must be callous and very unfair to the Igbos he's supposed to be avenging coz they are also suffering the same afflictions as the rest of the country. Why? That alone has destroyed/discredits your premise.

On a lighter note, which kind sacrifice we for come use appease the gods of nemesis cheesy? Blood of Jesus, blood of bullocks, abi chicken, which?
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by explorer250(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2015
I read somewhere this morning that over 700,000 people have died in the insurgency war in the north east. I was very suprised but i knew that it was part of nemesis against the north and the worst is that more are still dieing.
But when is waste land going to pay their own price?
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by tonychristopher: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Udmaster:
tonychristopher
IGBOSON
Cheruv
Pazienza

Nairaland is boring ....they keep banning people for just been objective
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by tos4u(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Not wickedness my brother, d earlier d better, THE OIL SHOULD JUS DRY COMMOT FOR THIS NAIJA MAKE OUR LEADER BCOM SERIOUS WTH D REAL ECONOMY
benedictnsi:

Guy you are wicked ooooo chai
Re: The CRUDE OIL NEMESIS IN NIGERIA! by benedictnsi(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
tos4u:
Not wickedness my brother, d earlier d better, THE OIL SHOULD JUS DRY COMMOT FOR THIS NAIJA MAKE OUR LEADER BCOM SERIOUS WTH D REAL ECONOMY

You have a point sha......... We were better-off when Agriculture was the mainstay of our Economy

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Know About Bail As A Nigerian / 20 Jaw-dropping Photos Of Some Of The Toughest Military Training Regimes. / As Obiano Shapes New Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.