Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Cure For Tuberculosis, Whooping Cough And Dry Cough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cure For Tuberculosis, Whooping Cough And Dry Cough (450 Views)

Delta Designates 81 Centres For Tuberculosis Diagnosis, Treatment / How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Tuberculosis, Whooping Cough And Dry Cough by sinistermind(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Do you know anyone who has tuberculosis, whooping cough or dry cough? Well, you might be that person's saviour. I got a cure to Tuberculosis, whooping cough and dry cough, results manifests within a week. Money back guarantee... if you are interested contact me via my direct email amadi.justine15@gmail.com.
You might just be saving someone's life.
Re: Cure For Tuberculosis, Whooping Cough And Dry Cough by Tequilah: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2015
If you want to really save someone's life, why not post the details of the treatment here, for everyone to see? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode Sets To Transform Ebute-meta To Tourist Haven / FG Probes Aero’s Use Of Ladder To Disembark Passengers At Bauchi Airport / The Buhari Comfortable Hell By Comr. Dater Pekop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.