Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court (49236 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Emmenyk(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Like someone told me, and I'm telling you, "read the post".

Please, learn to take your own advice. tongue

ok
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Mrjo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
He must have signed a "baba, I no go do am again letter" by now his return ticket to Uk is ready. If he's truly ready to be the next mandela, he has 26yrs and 9months to go. Just watch as he starts campaigning for governments in power just like bro Ralph.[/quote]
aren't u ashamed of urself?
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Ochinex(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Olemi700:

Haha, he don't mean to hurt ur feelings my dear, that person u re replying is from SW not from SS ok

I don't care. what do I care of the South West? the south south are morons that need to b dealt with. they think they are anonymous and can't be defeated or islamized? the north will deal with dem in no time if we the biafrans leave, then capture the whole of south_waste. the only reason keeping them is the Igbo's..

Take Note: I shouldn't be ban for speaking the truth.
......................I_AM_CHINNEX
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Metobime(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na wa o! because pple are now justifying d killing of shiite muslim protesters by soldier wen compared with that of biafra,gov't quickly release Nnadi Kanu. What a mess!
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Obipat(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
toludadon:

just because you are confused like the rest of the bunch... they threaten to leave nairaland, yet they keep coming back
dirty yoruba boy, is like u don't know ur level. Stinking thing.
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by BALLOSKI: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
writetopoker:
To have arrested Nnamdi Kanu is a mistake, to even release him is another sign of stupidity from government.

Nnamdi Kanu is a living hero, more popular than pmb, a true born Biafra, and a moses of our time.
Biafra must come, quote me anywhere
you sound like a kid.

The government through its agent, the Department of State Services (DSS), had elected to withdraw the case at the lower court for a higher court, which has jurisdiction to entertain charges bordering on terrorism, to take over.

you did not read here, donkey!
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by illusionsbyafo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
So true boda.... but people dont seem to know what just happened here.... his case was withdrawn from a court of lower jurisdiction who had no standi to hear terrorism cases.... now it has been filed at a higher court
hardywaltz:
Nnamdi Kanu spending his Christmas and New year in jail is as sure as a Sun rising from the East and setting in the West.
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
The Magistrate dropped the charges because he stumbled on facts to face them. Another high court has charged Nnamdi Kanu with terrorism and terrorism financing, I know they will also stumble again. Release him now, he is innocent! Hail Biafra!
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by hardywaltz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
illusionsbyafo:
So true boda.... but people dont seem to know what just happened here.... his case was withdrawn from a court of lower jurisdiction who had no standi to hear terrorism cases.... now it has been filed at a higher court
A court that has already granted the DSS motion to hold him for 90days
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by cutestcee: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
MrMcJay:

Aba is just celebrating Illiteracy. FYI, Kanu was held on what is called a 'Holding charge'. Ask any lawyer around you to explain its meaning to you. Now, the real case has just begun. Kanu is still the FG's property for a long long time.

Btw, stop the empty threats. Kanu is gonna spend Christmas in jail and you guys can't help it.
Mister, there is no threat in my statement but common sense.
Flash back to the beginning of BH, their leader was murdered and see where we are with them today.
Recent happening at Kaduna, their leader injured, right now even the army is pleading with them to be peaceful. So Mister, common sense isn't an act of fear.
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by cabaliciouscabal: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2015
omofunaab:
This is great news for biafra

Great news indeed.

Do u understand English at all.

The DSS dropped d charges at d lower court so as to file a new one at d higher court.

He is still going down.
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Billygee2u: 1:48am On Dec 17, 2015
writetopoker:
To have arrested Nnamdi Kanu is a mistake, to even release him is another sign of stupidity from government.

Nnamdi Kanu is a living hero, more popular than pmb, a true born Biafra, and a moses of our time.
Biafra must come, quote me anywhere
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Sharplogger(m): 5:12am On Dec 17, 2015
bikefab:
Now BIAFRA is a dream turned reality. Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

I think I am beginning to understand where our problem in Nigeria is coming from...simple comprehension (pere) we don't have... Nnamdi Kanu's woes are just beginin...After d ex-parte order given by d High Court granting DSS the right to hold him 4 anoda 90 days to enable d FG do d needful I think he shuld have repented by now.

#iamigbonotbiafra
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by dahmie2013: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Our reading culture has indeed dropped, wat was written was it was strucked out so a court with jurisdictn will take over d case. Ppl be getting unnecessarily excited, d guy will still be punished.
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by dahmie2013: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Great news indeed.

Do u understand English at all.

The DSS dropped d charges at d lower court so as to file a new one at d higher court.

He is still going down.
Don't mind dem, dey don't kuku read&d moderators don't do well in terms of captioning d threads.
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by derolemode(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2015
hardywaltz:
Nnamdi Kanu spending his Christmas and New year in jail is as sure as a Sun rising from the East and setting in the West.
The sun dont just rise from the east, I wonder where u got your education from. Instead of judging issues from a neutral ground, you choose to be sentimental
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by toludadon(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Obipat:
dirty yoruba boy, is like u don't know ur level. Stinking thing.
YIBOROBO
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by Offorfelix(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2015
He is a hero more important than pmb
Re: DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court by mzell: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
they say Biafrans are the problem they are having in Nigeria,Okay and fine but the same people you hate are saying,since the other tribes don't like me and don't want me,please let me be on my own and take my destiny in my own hands.And the same people that doesn't want them saying no. Now,for how long would you continue to hold your servant's freedom. Let them allow Biafrans to go please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.