Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election (58494 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Virgindove(f): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
I know Wike will surely go to the supreme court. He has to find a way out of this shame, gradually approaching him and his godmother.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by fweshh(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Eziachi:
Gosh! You don't even know that the Court of Appeal is the last port of call for after election matters?
Am appaled by ur comment, wike sha is heading to supreme court..very simple
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Virgindove:
I know Wike will surely go to the supreme court. He has to find a way out of this shame, gradually approaching him and his godmother.

No going to supreme Court Ma'am... Appeal court is the last bustop.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am suprised Wike just said he is going to the Supreme Court. Is the Court of Appeal not the last place for gubernatorial cases or has the electoral act being recently ammended?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by dollarlander: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
No wahala now. Since if they conduction the election in Rivers state 10million times Wike will still win, why did he go to appeal court in the first place. The money he supposed used for the election, he has wasted it on court cases.

I pray that he will not be MUMU enough to go to supreme court again. Wike should just go and prepare for fresh election, at least, the Militants in the House of Rep. has approved Billions of naira for him.

These people are going to Jail.

WIKE, Mummy Patience and Dr. Goodluck ruined NDDC. NDDC does not have money to buy toilet roll. Their finance guy had disappeared since. WIKE will soon join Raymond Dokpesi in Kuje Prison.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Akainzo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
sanky346:
I am suprised Wike just said he is going to the Supreme Court. Is the Court of Appeal not the last place for gubernatorial cases or has the electoral act being recently ammended?

Yes it has! The Electoral Act 2010 now takes the Gubernatorial Elections matter to Supreme Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by ogbukara: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
What happen in bayelsa will still happen in Rivers APC will still lose this their system is wrong for our democracy
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
ukabrother:

The re run election will take place in Rivers state, not Abuja.
Rivers people will still vote for Wike.
l

Then why has your man been challenging the tribunal rulings in the court. If indeed what u r saying is true, he should challenge his opponents squarely in a rerun under normal conditions. Talk is cheap wink
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Lawsteller: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Alubosa:
If APC's INEC would conduct a free and fair election in Rivers State, Wike will win. 8 out of 10 Riversmen will rather vote for Wike than Amaechi Dakuku. Go and check!!!
YOU ARE A FAKE ADMIRER OF WIKE. GO AND SIT DOWN!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Virgindove(f): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

No going to supreme Court Ma'am... Appeal court is the last bustop.
I think you are VERY wrong. There is still the option of going to supreme court. Kindly verify.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by alaskido(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
WHY GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE YOUR SOUL WIKE? REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by owumzy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
IBBG:
interesting development. Almost all the election for governorship in south south upturned. Does it mean there was a free and fair elections devoid of rigging in the north. Cos I'm yet to hear any one upturn due to irregularities in the north or any of APC strongholds.
These continous precedence creates a lacuna for the conspiracy theorist to thrive brandishing this present government as hostile to the south south. and as each day passes, their conspiratory claims is gaining wider acceptance because no evidence is refuting such claims rather, the evidences further buttress those claims, hence making it appear valid.

Was elections in Delta and Cross River States upturned?
Don't let your emotions defeat your sense of rationality in public discuss at any point.
It's only an advice.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Forwetinnah: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Senseless

Hiohioohioo cheesy ...i just stepped on the job creator's balls!! Ouch!!! Cry me a gutter grin
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hiohioohioo cheesy ...i just stepped on the job creator's balls!! Ouch!!! Cry me a gutter grin

Actually, u are ur pathetic ones crying. Justice has been served and seriously it's sweet. Mama Piss won't be available anylonger to cause further havoc.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by ybalogs(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
TooNoisy:
Wike did not need to rig the elections, he would have won easily.

But now, he will certainly lose! smiley
You're really brilliant ma'am. There's no way he'd win now. That's life Sha. If it wasn't meant to be, it just wouldn't and vice-versa.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by ybalogs(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
ziccoit:
Except in some very few cases, appeal court doesn't upturn the judgement of tribunal since no new exhibit would be accepted.
The Law in the house.!!!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by owumzy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Urine:

Smart Alec, I know of that thing called Google, unfortunately I can't access it from my current location.

Cheers

Liar! grin[quote author=Urine post=41060363]
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by IBBG(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
owumzy:

Was elections in Delta and Cross River States upturned?
Don't let your emotions defeat your sense of rationality in public discuss at any point.
It's only an advice.
my frnd u've just committed a fallacy known as red herring. if in doubt u can Google the meaning. all the governorship elections so far upturned where has it been and in whose domain has it been.
I'm not interested in joining issues with u as i know u already have the answers to the questions I posted instead of trying to defend ur reasoning with a red herring fallacy.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
NOW RECRUITING grin grin

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by fortune1968: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Real2020:
APC/GMB is overheating the polity....everywhere trouble. Nigeria might explode!
na you go explode . is buhari d court .? damn illiterate !
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by mightyjoe746: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Real2020:
they have been sayin nigeria will explode since independence, but it won't, dis is just d way nigeria politics is at d moment. Just enjoy ursef as tinzz unfold.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by leksgcfr(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
sanky346:

In Gubernatorial election petitions, the Supreme Court is the final bus stop. The 1999 CFRN has been amended to grant appellate jurisdiction to the SC. This is unlike all other election petitions that stop at the Court of Appeal.

Reference: CFRN 1999 (Third Alteration Act)

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by marioioidp: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
hello people... here's my xmas gift to you too...

its an iphone6 on auction. The current bid is at 5000 naira... Try your luck and watch the item. you might just get it at a very good price.
I know you have always wanted that iphone 6... follow this link http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow?category=Phones

Below is a screen shot of the phone.

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Forwetinnah: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:

Actually, u are ur pathetic ones crying. Justice has been served and seriously it's sweet. Mama Piss won't be available anylonger to cause further havoc.

Neither will the mallam...Ameachi, sorry o!!

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Demdem(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Neither will the mallam...Ameachi, sorry o!!

Amaechi has gone higher boy. Ur efforts in making sure he failed fell flat on ur faces. Even wike can't even implement the omereji report. grin grin U guys are inconsequential. In this dispensation, u will only have ur say but never ur way. grin

5 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by bankyblue(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
If not for anything, I like wike, but for the way he handle the polytechnic issue when he was the educational minister! He can go to hell.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by BABANGBALI: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Real2020:
go pour petrol and put fire now
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Forwetinnah: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechi has gone higher boy. Ur efforts in making sure he failed fell flat on ur faces. Even wike can't even implement the omereji report. grin grin U guys are inconsequential. In this dispensation, u will only have ur say but never ur way. grin

Ameachi, you should garner up your strength for the disgrace to come...its going to be epic. Gone higher ko..slides into oblivion nii? FYI...ayamnotaboy!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Chukazu: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
fweshh:
supreme court here we come, wike is the man of the people, only massive rigging can make him lose any election conducted in rivers state

Which supreme Court. wetin concerns supreme Court?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by otokx(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
See falling of hand, he should forget Supreme Court and prepare for a rematch.

His supporters are changing mind with each loss, if Supreme Court rules against him, there may be very few remaining with him.

Increase in crime rate across Rivers State is not helping matters at all.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by benini56(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
wike, wike pack and go.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by ifesky09(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
na waoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.