Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election (58495 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Virgindove:

I think you are VERY wrong. There is still the option of going to supreme court. Kindly verify.

Let's watch and see!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by jayAjoku(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
well i dont think wike will lose in rivers state with the rate at which APC is visibly turning the country upside down , that would be a strong point for him if he had the sense to use the current trends of the apc as a bullet but i doubt his mental prowess though ,
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by fweshh(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chukazu:

Which supreme Court. wetin concerns supreme Court?
oh, lets wait and see
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by punkyellla(f): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
ifesky09:
na waoooo
Nwike thinks that arresting biafrans will make Baba one chance love him. Amaechi and Buhari forgot somthin in Govt house. Ur days are numbered.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by miqos02(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
how many times dem wan sack wike

haba, there is God oh
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by ricsman(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue Ignorance at its peak
now that he has gone to supreme court what will happen to my post that you quoted?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by papazizii(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
TooNoisy:
Wike did not need to rig the elections, he would have won easily.

But now, he will certainly lose! smiley
I tinksay na only M̶̲̥̅Ƹ knw dis tin u jst talk,†̥ђε guy use hand spoil him show,bt I Stɨʟʟ luv him
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Urine: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demdem:

U can comfortably access the Internet but not Google right? Tell that to the marines.

Yes, I'm a Software Dev working on a project and for most of my working hours I have little or no access to the major search engines from my machine, if you have a problem with that you can buzz my Lead Dev. Life doesn't start and end on NL, the fact that you're ignorant of something doesn't make it a lie.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Urine: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Urine: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
owumzy:

Liar! grin
Lie detecting machine, clap for yourself.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by 170chuks(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is what happens when u bite the hands that fed u... oga wike just forget abt everything and run so fast..
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by ShowYourCertificate: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

before the election, dasuki must have mention wike's name. Then EFCC will arrest him.
You wish grin
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by ihatesycophant(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
But Mama Khan (Rivers REC) said the Rivers election was free, fair and credible. Adebayo Ayoka said her conscience cannot announce Ekiti election in 2009 because of doctoring of result by PDP but in 2015, Khan said she conducted the election and there was no violence and everybody voted but testimonies of people that manned the election and those that voted differed from PDP's and Khan's testimonies.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by abokikhalifa: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
yemmynoni:
Court of Appeal has confirmed that there was no elections in River state. Wike should start parking his things from government house & stop collecting loans....... EFCC will not even give him a breathing space now that he has been sack, the man don gentle all of a sudden

Ka sha ma Dupe
i swear down

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by abokikhalifa: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Real2020:
APC/GMB is overheating the polity....everywhere trouble. Nigeria might explode!
your house will explode first
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Demdem(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ameachi, you should garner up your strength for the disgrace to come...its going to be epic. Gone higher ko..slides into oblivion nii? FYI...ayamnotaboy!

The only disgrace so far is for wike, ur kind and miserable fools who through the blood of innocent souls got whatever they Av now. It's just started. O yes, Wike thug, General of common sense revolution has indeed gone higher as against obstructions u pathetic souls placed on his path. Chew that. cheesy
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Demdem(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Urine:

Yes, I'm a Software Dev working on a project and for most of my working hours I have little or no access to the major search engines from my machine, if you have a problem with that you can buzz my Lead Dev. Life doesn't start and end on NL, the fact that you're ignorant of something doesn't make it a lie.

Actually am ain't ignorant instead I choose not to be fooled by a shameless liar like u. Already the link have been given. Chew that.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by Billygee2u: 1:52am On Dec 17, 2015
fweshh:
supreme court here we come, wike is the man of the people, only massive rigging can make him lose any election conducted in rivers state
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by sirAmeh(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Ephemmm:

Unfortunately supreme court has nothing to do with electoral cases: get your fact right.
Election cases for that of the president and governors ends at the supreme court, you better go back and learn the constitution. Thanks.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by naheem8307(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2015
superior1:
Me wey don dey plan to celebrate WIKE's victory this WIKEnd, chai!! Dis is a very WIKEd judgement, it WIKEns me walahi grin

Like your rhymes...

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election by ukabrother: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
testimony2015:

UKABROTHER....LETS WAIT & SEE IF HE WILL WIN AGAIN NOW

Buddy, who won?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.