Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) (90863 Views)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / US Activist Writes Trump, World Leaders, UN Over Ongoing Biafra Suppression (pic / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
These idiots will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
I thought some people said that the will NEVER protest in Lagos. That means statistically opinions and comments from people in nairaland does not matter on national issues.

11 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by chccho(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cyojunior:

Wch aja is sonuyiing ? Wee d yoruba a d aja dat will soon sonnu !!! We are all coward being of d highest order

They are busy fighting for their right !!! We are busy ranting nonsense wit d wailing wailers !!!
i shake my head for u, pls what is the right they are fighting for? Can u explain or u are just as confused too? Yorubas are to wise to get lost or be misled...

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Tytylion(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
These guys r just too senseless,am sure the elders that witnessed the CIVIL WAR will just be frowning at this height of joblessness spiced by stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Jobless Miscreants,disturbing the peace of the society thinking they are exercising there human rights....mugus angry

Btw FTC 3/100
go and mob river niger.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:

I will bookmark u post..nd quote u next year December to laff my ass off when the sh!t u just wrote doesn't happen!!!
But I thought the are suppose to be thrown inside the lagoon....u never get mind throw them inside lagoon, u wan come demolish their business shocked
Highest u can do is to go in the middle of the night to set fire in the market nd RUN AWAY..silly coward!!!
Ogbeifi, calm down na, i no mention where una go dey after the self-inflicted eviction....
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Jobless Miscreants,disturbing the peace of the society thinking they are exercising there human rights....mugus angry

Btw FTC 3/100
tankGod u knw dat thy is no job in d Zoo.....Nigerian leaders ve faild,Biafra is 4real

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by chccho(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
I now know y oba of Lagos said some people should go n jump in the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Mcowubaba: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
skidskid:

you are dull ... it's better to demolish than burn a market with Goods inside .
that being said I really enjoin you people to continue with the protest and pursue it to a logical end , even if it means war.

but be rest. assured if you loose this time it would be disastrous because the west won't welcome you back .

you call yorubas cowards but u should learn from them , when tnubu will sit down n reason ibo matter , he will starve ur tribe like awo did. and once again u will become cannibals (financially)

1) I am not a bigot

2) I am not even Pro-Biafra, I am IGBO

3) I called you nd ur kind a bloody coward not my lovely Yoruba race

4) So Igbos are cannibals financially cheesy grin I didn't knw oo, so we constitute 90% of the beggars in the Nigeria sad chaiii, so igbos don't have mansions in Nigeria nd diaspora, so igbos are uneducated

4) Tinubu is a mere mortal, a bloody civilian...as any Igbo man can die this night so can he die by 5pm today cheesy..he CAN'T DO SH!T about the Igbo race...who dafuq is he grin...he may be an Elder statesman in South west but we don't knw him here in the East....a village parish priest here even has more influence than him...

Igbos despite the marginalisation, nd maltreatment after the war still rose up to be among the Top tribes in Nigeria nd the world in all ramifications(sports, business, technology,education, intellect, innovation etc) wow, what a a marvellous tribe, anyi bu idi uwa oma, ndi a goziri a goziri ka anyi bu.. IGBO KWENU !!..

Now go nd jump inside lagoon grin cool.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lemon12:
this same protest was held in Abuja last month ... U lots were shouting that Abuja is FCT and that's why the protest was allowed .. That they should come to Lagos b4 u will take them serious .. Now they are in lag as we speak now small time u will ask them to come to Ibadan again

Hiiiia Yorubas sha ... cheesy
Officer wanbiko, abeg calm down.... this is not a season film, you shall live to see the of this very short drama.... Lagos go format and reset all them brain

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by diegwu01: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dimmy20:
PMB good for u....dd u tink its easy to be d president on Nigeria....we all knw all wat u said during jonathans tenure.....ur own tenure is becoming worser ooo...nd rememba ur days r numbererd....all ur ministers are goin to rot in jail as well.....lets just wait and see.
U LACK SENSE
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
chccho:
i shake my head for u, pls what is the right they are fighting for? Can u explain or u are just as confused too? Yorubas are to wise to get lost or be misled...
has an igboman eva rule dis country....nd we claim 2be one nigeria!!!until nigeria grant us our independence thy wil neva knw peace/progresss.Chukwu obi oma is nt happy with nigeria
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by ODUBEZE: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Millerz:
He was charged with treasonable felony, not terrorism. The former is the worse of the two anyways.
Read the latest allegation
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Okeikpu(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Do you know that 85% of Yoruba/Hausa Fulani listen Radio Biafra behind close doors

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by dragunov: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
ethicalUser:
One thing is for sure igbos are fearless. If u can't beat em join em. I Love em
Dude you don't call them fearless. They are just foolhardy.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by OLisaMacaulay(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
upupupupupupuupupupuppup biafra

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Lynpet: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Btw FTC 3/100
so to say are more richer than them, sorry you are one one of the Jobless ewu olodo ode
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Vickeultra: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
jobless fools

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by chccho(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
millionboi:
has an igboman eva rule dis country....nd we claim 2be one nigeria!!!until nigeria grant us our independence thy wil neva knw peace/progresss.Chukwu obi oma is nt happy
whose fault is that? Is it the Yoruba Hausa, or the ibo themselves? Its because of meaningless protests and agitations like this that an ibo man will find it hard to become president...why? Because naturally an ibo does not have the spirit of unity in them..unfortunately GEJ who was the last hope to redeem the image of the ibo man also dashed it terribly in the last administration..so I ask u is if u can't live in peace with other Nigerians (1) how can the Nigerian state trust the ibo man to rule the country? (2) how are u even sure that when u get your so called republic, u all can even agree to live as one?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nuells: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
generalcontact:
These are jst bunch of jobless youths... And that is the major reason why I see Nnamdi Kanu as a big scam. The funny aspect of it is that this jobless youths still contributes money for this movement

Oh pls spare us this crap. When the protesters halted SE/SS regions in protest...you claim the were jobless youths in the east who contributes nothing to the centre, that no lgbo in lagos who all had their business going can ever join the "silly movement", you claime that lgbos in lagos have all disassociated themselves from Biafra movement and if we doubt this, we should bring it on in Lagos...that's when you will take them serious

Now they are all in lagos and even ur so-called lgbo business mindeds are even in the front staging the protest
Then you have come again, with no atom of shame, to call your so-called lagos based business men, Jobless youths
Whatta Hell!! If l were you, l'll jux cover my face in shame, view the thread and get lost

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
marshalcarter:
Buh i thought they've released him
People are missing the point. Pay attention to the words in bold:

The government through its agent, the Department of State Services (DSS), had elected to withdraw the case at the lower court for a higher court, which has jurisdiction to entertain charges bordering on terrorism, to take over.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
windud:
GEJ sponsored protest. to cause anarchy in the country because he knows so much that would be discovered of his loots.
... Stale!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
fflamingo:
For some seconds, I miss fashola.

Wetin he for do?
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nigeria is my country and biafra is what I read about past events in Nigeria. And let me add again, you can't destroy this country that I look forward to become president in the mere future. It's sad that instead of my people to fight for the presidency which is long overdue, some fools are fighting for something that will never come.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Ngwaland.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by dedugbaa(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Liftkid:
Hahahahaaha. Finally protesting in lagos and no one has been drown in lagoon. Our thread just dey hit ftp today. Has the rule been amended ?
The OP is a MINDLESS liar WHERE is the protest am at alalba right now and there is non:people are even saying they would not allow any protest as biafra would not feed them and their family in the east:OP YOU TOO DEY LIE,I JUST WASTED MY MONEY TO CONFIRM YOUR LIE FOR NOTHING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by EmekaDopa(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

No they did not!
They accused him of planning terrorism against Nigeria!
Believe me a terrorist will not announce his action(s)

Kanu's case was just closed in Magistrate Court, to be re-opened in High Court. Meanwhile, his bail application will be decided on Thursday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? / Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.