Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have (771 Views)

I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by bawomolo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2009
do you want your paitor to be this and some more?

This my friends is nigerian hustle.

Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by ikamefa(f): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2009
so people with science degrees nor fit do paitor work? grin grin grin

and how are they going to measure the degree of holy spirit in these applicants ?

9 j a sha! undecided
Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by tpiah: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2009
anyone can put an ad on the web.
Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by PastorAIO: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2009
Even no bible school training required. I wish I was in 9ja, I for apply for the job. I go carry hidden camera and microphone. There's got to be a great documentary in this somewhere. What's wrong with all those 9ja journalists. They're useless.
Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by jagunlabi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Even no bible school training required.
For the naija religious crowd?Not needed.
I also noticed that the holy spirit thingy is way down the pecking order of importance in the requirements.
It is all good.
Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by bawomolo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
jagunlabi:

For the naija religious crowd?Not needed.
I also noticed that the holy spirit thingy is way down the pecking order of importance in the requirements.
It is all good.

i noticed that too, no mention of a bible course.

I guess a CFA is needed to manage the financial bonanza called naija churches
Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by tpiah: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

anyone can put an ad on the web.
Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by bawomolo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
are you saying the ad is fraudulent?
Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by tpiah: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
bawomolo:

are you saying the ad is fraudulent?

i have no way of knowing if the ad is fraudulent or not.
Re: What Qualities/credentials Do You Want Your Church Pastor To Have by manmustwac(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

i have no way of knowing if the ad is fraudulent or not.
If it was fraud the advertiser would be asking for a fee for the application form

(1) (Reply)

Why? Why? Why? / Do Charms(evil) Affect People Even When Innocent? / Excuses Made For The Man Of The Cloth-are We Being Brainwashed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.