Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Twice UK Business Visitor Visa Refusal Because Of Large Deposit,what Should I Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twice UK Business Visitor Visa Refusal Because Of Large Deposit,what Should I Do (1110 Views)

Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) / Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Twice UK Business Visitor Visa Refusal Because Of Large Deposit,what Should I Do by Alexander2020: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good day everybody,

i am new in this forum but i was attracted to it because i noticed that there is many guys who have a good understanding in the travel issues. i hope some one can advise me in my issue.

I work in an Egyptian branch in Egypt for an English company in UK.

The company asked me to apply for a UK business visit visa to UK to train me for a new product.

I have some friends in the same company who traveled before for the same reason (training) advised me to submit an HR letter and bank statement summary beside the invitation letter from the company and borrow some money to make the bank statement summary look better (big mistake i realized it later) but they done it before and worked with them.

so i followed their advise. and i applied for the visa

i received a refusal note (the first) because of :

The clearance officer wants to see the salary transactions in my account and my marriage evidence (my Ties to Egypt).

so, i applied again and submitted the bank statement in details with my salary transactions and my marriage evidence and my house papers.

and i have applied again.

i received a refusal note (the second) because of :

the large deposit prior of my application.

Now i should payback this deposit to its owner again.
Now, i have two refusal because of my ignorance but they will think i am dishonest, what should i do?
Now i missed the current training chance.
but it will be some more in the future and it is good for my career and experience.

shall i forget it?
shall I wait for the next training chance and submit a fresh bank statement (depend on my salary only with regular transactions) with a fresh application or it will be a waste of time?

will they treat the third application with its merits or they will consider the previous refusal reasons and will ask for the origin of the large deposit again (it will not exist in the third application)?
and if i applied again shall i mention any reason for this deposit or not?

any help or advise will be very appreciated.
Re: Twice UK Business Visitor Visa Refusal Because Of Large Deposit,what Should I Do by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Alexander2020:
Good day everybody,

i am new in this forum but i was attracted to it because i noticed that there is many guys who have a good understanding in the travel issues. i hope some one can advise me in my issue.

I work in an Egyptian branch in Egypt for an English company in UK.

The company asked me to apply for a UK business visit visa to UK to train me for a new product.

I have some friends in the same company who traveled before for the same reason (training) advised me to submit an HR letter and bank statement summary beside the invitation letter from the company and borrow some money to make the bank statement summary look better (big mistake i realized it later) but they done it before and worked with them.

so i followed their advise. and i applied for the visa

i received a refusal note (the first) because of :

The clearance officer wants to see the salary transactions in my account and my marriage evidence (my Ties to Egypt).

so, i applied again and submitted the bank statement in details with my salary transactions and my marriage evidence and my house papers.

and i have applied again.

i received a refusal note (the second) because of :

the large deposit prior of my application.

Now i should payback this deposit to its owner again.
Now, i have two refusal because of my ignorance but they will think i am dishonest, what should i do?
Now i missed the current training chance.
but it will be some more in the future and it is good for my career and experience.

shall i forget it?
shall I wait for the next training chance and submit a fresh bank statement (depend on my salary only with regular transactions) with a fresh application or it will be a waste of time?

will they treat the third application with its merits or they will consider the previous refusal reasons and will ask for the origin of the large deposit again (it will not exist in the third application)?
and if i applied again shall i mention any reason for this deposit or not?

any help or advise will be very appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/2655931/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part
Re: Twice UK Business Visitor Visa Refusal Because Of Large Deposit,what Should I Do by Alexander2020: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

https://www.nairaland.com/2655931/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part

Dear FrontPageLawyer, thanks for your guidance i will post it there.
Re: Twice UK Business Visitor Visa Refusal Because Of Large Deposit,what Should I Do by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2015

(1)

Old Dark Blue Coloured British Passport Coming Back / I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston / Interview At The US Embassy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.