Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston (1094 Views)

Any Squatting Accomodation In Lekki? / Where Can I Find Good Colombian Coffee In Boston? / Accomodation In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Please dear well meaning nairalanders

I would be needing accomodation for 2 weeks in boston. I would be coming for an event and i am in dire need of where to stay in July.

I cannot afford hotel acco. Pls help a sis.

Thanks and God bless
Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by daewoorazer(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
I only have a friend in newyork... Sorry

US based, please help a sister here abeg.
Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mbachuzara:

I would be needing accomodation for 2 weeks in boston. I would be coming for an event and i am in dire need of where to stay in July.

Thanks and God bless
the only person I know in Boston is a guy and na one room him de stay, except if u no mind to carry belle as part of Wetin bring u come U.S. then I can contact him. make up ur mind and let me know cos I sure my guy go de happy to render this kind help

Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
I'm in Dallas, TX. Try Boston Craigslist, maybe you can get a cheap room rent by yourself at some students house, look in Housing section, rooms shared
https://boston.craigslist.org/
Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
daewoorazer:
I only have a friend in newyork... Sorry

US based, please help a sister here abeg.

Thank u
Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Angela777:
I'm in Dallas, TX. Try Boston Craigslist, maybe you can get a cheap room rent by yourself at some students house, look in Housing section, rooms shared
https://boston.craigslist.org/

Thanks so much
Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
ethene:

the only person I know in Boston is a guy and na one room him de stay, except if u no mind to carry belle as part of Wetin bring u come U.S. then I can contact him. make up ur mind and let me know cos I sure my guy go de happy to render this kind help

Lol.... i dont mind it will be 4 few days.... before i go to houston
Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by chiMoni37(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mbachuzara:

Thanks and God bless
..do I know u ? Mbachu ozara... That's my surname... And Boston is also where........ Reserve comment..!
Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
chiMoni37:
..do I know u ? Mbachu ozara... That's my surname... And Boston is also where........ Reserve comment..!

Pls can we talk... i will send u an email
Re: I Need Help With Accomodation In Boston by Electroweb(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Well 2.5m is okay for you guys. You will take airline that costs at most N380k per person, then for accomodation: airbnb or Extended Stay America is okay. For extended stay, all of u will stay in two rooms with two bigs beds. This estimate excludes food and transport in the US.

Can You Gain Citizenship By Studying Abroad For A Long Time In The Same Country? / How Close Can You Get To A Lion / Ghana To Stop All Foreigners From Engaging In Retail Businesses